Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ?

+5
bigdaddytim
Kevind53
RoyBoy
hithere
DruidTroy
9 posters

Go down

US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? Empty US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ?

Post by DruidTroy Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:37 am

Just wondering if anyone cares to take a poke at this .. 

any ideas 

Just a random thought is all

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? Empty Re: US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ?

Post by hithere Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:18 am

1) Illuminati
2) See #1, should sum it up.
If the U.S. or Israel wanted to, either or can defeat ISIS by Christmas.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? Empty Re: US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ?

Post by RoyBoy Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:50 pm

Illuminati, from what I understand of what this word means reminds me of what our Prez O must think of him self...--------- Back to 1st Q. May-be a plan a few years ago went way wrong and now it's biting us and the rest of the world in the ass big time. jmo.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:23 pm

No connection other than the US and Israel are ultimately going to have to fight ISIl. But then I have never bought into the whole illuminati/evil cabal scenario. I have looked at it closely, and found nothing but unprovable allegations, unfounded rumor and vague antisemitism. Like all good conspiracy good conspiracy theories, there is some truth buried in there, but for the most part ....

BTW ISIS, which was first IS, then changed it's name to ISIL before changing it to ISIS, is also the acronym for the Institute for Science and International Security an international agency focused on arms control, as well as a pharmaceutical company, and a couple of dozen or so standards, agencies, etc.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? 2805820865  US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? 2805820865  US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? 2805820865  US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:40 pm

well you may be interested to find and you can locate this. in 1990 the U.S CIA needed to give Mossad a name, for communication cause we all here had Abbreviations. Mossad was a group, a family so to speak of well trained spies and Intelligence office. The CIA called Mossad 

Israeli Secret Intelligent Service 

and that would come to ISIS Smile 

now in all you would not hear in the US but the international community has placed all credit on ISIS with Israel 

I found this interesting link take a look    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152619864314262

While in my time in OIFIII also seen a few things that make you question what is assumed. 

now do not get me wrong ISIS is causing issues all around not saying they are not, just the head hauncho has links to our very own John Kerry ... with all the issues over there you can thank ISIS for the drop in oil cost over there and cheaper gas prices. That was the whole point to all our Iraqi military operation was to get our hands back over there and the Rothchild family to have there hand in the CBI 

of all the time I was there, you should of seen the man power that protected oil convoys and air support they had, and how banks were points of interest to keep safe as  a pose to known hostile positions

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:54 am

US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? 54545410

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? 2805820865  US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? 2805820865  US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? 2805820865  US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:12 am

Its ok most will not cause its not something they want to hear ... that's ok

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:23 pm

Nothing to do with it ... I see no evidence that is compelling enough to even think about changing my mind. Only new twists on old conspiracy theories I have already examined and rejected.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:25 pm

Comfort zone its ok ... I just seen more than third party evidence as well as international opinion you will not see on CNN or fox

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:41 pm

Do not assume comfort zone. I have spent most of my life challenging comfort zones. As I said, I have studied and rejected the theories behind your claims. I do my homework and ask the Holy Spirit to show me the truth, if any, behind what I have read. In the case of these theories, what I see is a lot of Jewish names, and rhetoric similar to what was heard in Germany in the days leading up to the Third Reich. I for one will not only have nothing to do with it, but if the time comes will stand against it.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:40 pm

and I thought ISIS was just that good looking brunette with the gold bracelets and short white dress all this time!!  I couldn't figure out why were were wanting to fight her so bad!  I'd wrestle her until she was tired.  Wouldn't fight her though.  Wrestle, now yes I would.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:11 am

1) ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi was once a super-high level prisoner of the US government. Despite the fact that the US had offered a ten million dollar reward for him, the Obama regime ordered his release in 2009.

2) The Obama regime, with major support from Senate neo-cons John McCain and Lindsey Graham, gave hundreds of millions in military aid to Sunni Jihadists in Syria. Thousands of individuals receiving US aid are now members of ISIS. In fact, ISIS has even posted pictures of ISIS fighters with US Senator John McCain on the internet.

3) Israel has directly aided Sunni Jihadists in Syria by bombing Syrian military assets during Jihadist attacks.

4) The Israeli Prime Minister has reacted to the ISIS spearheaded Sunni/Shia Civil War in Iraq with borderline glee. The president of Israel has also suggested that a Sunni/Shia war is beneficial to the future of Israel.

5) The US and Britiain provided Sunni Jihadists with Toyota trucks in Syria. When, an army of ISIS fighters rolled over the Syria/Iraq border it looked like a commercial for Toyota.

http://topconservativenews.com/2014/07/operation-hornets-nest-alleged-snowden-document-says-usukisrael-are-behind-isis/

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel/

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:53 am

So what does that prove?

#1 Obama is an libtard idiot and at the least a Muslim sympathizer. Not exactly a new flash

#2 McCain and Graham although having their moments, tend to be idiots as well. However, I justice, their actions were more or less forced by the first idiots lame policies and actions in the face of the Arab Spring uprisings.

#3 Your claims against Israel are sketchy at best, and even if correct, I'll wager if you were surrounded by enemies, I wager you would be very happy to see them start fighting each other.

#4 You are incorrect, the Sunni/Shia conflict was not spearheaded bu ISIL, it has been around for centuries. It has been seen in Iraq, both while Sadam was in power and in the post Sadam era. It was also seen in a very large scale in the Iran/Iraq war.

You are also incorrect in your assumptions in item 3. Yes, Israel has made strikes against Syria, strikes against strategic targets that were in the best interests of the people of Israel, Jewish and Muslim alike, such as WMD stores and delivery systems. They struck as much to try and keep them out of the hands of terrorists as to take them out of the hands of Syria, so to a degree, it could be said they also acted in our best interests.

#5 See numbers 1 and 2.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:31 pm

this is what I come to see from my own experiance while over in combat .. 

other things just fall into place and obummer is more than a Muslim supporter Smile

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:32 pm

so for you to tell me im incorrect in any "assumptions" is far reached at best .. like I said it is my opinion only not trying to convince you or anyone else. To try to tell someone they are incorrect in deductions and NOT walking a day in there shoes is very bold of someone

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:35 pm

and my so called "assumptions" are not the only ones out there well known scholars and international community have already made these claims and there is enough evidence to support it as a pose to any information to disprove it 

as to why I provide links to go along with it 

sorry if I do not fall in line with the main stream media

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Well I am entitled to my opinion as well, and IMO you assumptions, or would you prefer unfounded allegations, are incorrect. And I provided solid reasons why I feel that way.

No I have not walked in your shoes, nor have you walked in mine. However I have been around the block a few times, and am a 10+ year vet.

Actually, the first link does not really say anything of substance, and the second one backs my stance.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Druidtroy, thank you so much for bring another interesting topic for people to discuss !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:56 am

Mossad training ISIL terrorists: Putin aide

Alexander Prokhanov, a senior aide to Russian President Vladimir Putin
Sun Dec 7, 2014

A senior aide to Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused Israel’s spy agency, Mossad, of training ISIL terrorists operating in Iraq and Syria, Press TV reports.

Alexander Prokhanov told Press TV that Mossad is also likely to have transferred some of its spying experiences to the ISIL leadership, adding that Israel’s military advisors could be assisting the Takfiri terrorists.

Prokhanov said ISIL is a byproduct of US policies in the Middle East.

"ISIL is a tool at the hands of the United States. They tell the Europeans that if we (the Americans) do not intervene, ISIL will cause you harm," he said, adding that Iran and Russia are the prime targets of the ISIL.

"They launched their first terror attack against us just a few days back in Chechnya," he said, stressing that the ISIL ideology has got nothing to do with the Islam practiced in Iran and some other Muslim countries in the Middle East region.
Prokhanov said the United States and Israel are one and the same when it comes to supporting a terror organization like the ISIL.

The ISIL terrorist group, which controls large areas of Syria and Iraq, have been committing heinous crimes against people of both Arab states.
On the issue of Western sanctions against Moscow over the Ukraine crisis, Prokhanov said President Putin is not going to give in to pressure.

He said sanctions will only make Russians more resilient.
Prokhanov also said the US and its allies are using sanctions to make life hard for average Russians and alienate them from Putin.

He said, however, that the sanctions have so far made Putin ever more popular in Russia.
In recent months, the Western states have imposed sanctions on Russia, including on its financial and energy sectors, putting a number of Russian nationals close to President Putin on a sanctions list.

In a tit-for-tat measure, Moscow also imposed year-long food bans on the United States, the EU, Australia, Canada and Norway in August.
The West accuses Moscow of having a hand in the crisis in eastern Ukraine, which erupted when Kiev launched military operations in April to silence pro-Russia protests. However, the Kremlin denies the accusation.
DB/KA

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/12/07/389121/mossad-training-isil-terrorists-russia/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Putin Aide Says Israel Is Training ISIS

US - Israel - ISIS ... what is the connection ? Vladputin
Russian President Vladimir Putin
Reuters
A senior aide to Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused Israel's Mossad of training Islamic State (aka ISIS) terrorists operating in Iraq and Syria, Iran's Press TV reports.
Alexander Prokhanov told the state-controlled news outlet that Mossad is also likely to have transferred some of its "spying experience" to the leadership of ISIS, even as Israeli military advisers assisted the terrorists in other ways.
Prokhanov said ISIS is a byproduct of US policies in the Middle East.

"ISIS is a tool at the hands of the United States. They tell the Europeans that if we (the Americans) do not intervene, ISIS will cause you harm," he said. In fact, however, he added, Iran and Russia are the main targets of ISIS terror.

"They launched their first terror attack against us just a few days back in Chechnya," he said, stressing that the ISIS ideology has got nothing to do with the Islam practiced in Iran and some other Muslim countries in the Middle East region.
Prokhanov said the United States and Israel are one and the same when it comes to supporting a terror organization like the ISIS.
In September, ISIS terrorists fresh from the conquest of the last Syrian military base in the north of the country sent a "special message" to Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad, as well as his key ally, Putin.
After taking Taqba airbase, the jihadis released a video showing the mass execution of some 250 regime fighters and a group of jihadis addressing Assad directly from inside a hangar in the base.

"You'd better watch out Bashar - we're coming for you in planes!" declared one terrorist from atop a captured Russian aircraft. "We'll be coming for you from the skies, with these planes, Allah willing."
"Brace yourself for what's coming, you pig."

A second, young fighter then addresses Putin, whose military and political support has been crucial in keeping Assad in power.

"Vladimir Putin, these are the Russian planes that you sent to Bashar. Allah willing, we will take them back to your own turf, and liberate Chechnya and the Caucasus, Allah willing... Your throne is being threatened by us," he said.

via israelnn.com

http://virtualjerusalem.com/news.php?Itemid=15221

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:37 pm

I believe you DruidTroy. ISIS has nothing on the U.S. Russia, Israel or China. These ISIS people are allowed to do what they do by the U.S. Russia Israel and China. They all sleep in the same bed.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:11 pm

Just don't forget Obama and Maliki- They are the cause of this-They wanted hate and discontent to stall the forward gain and betterment of Iraq, and to stall our investment- This will come out in the end- Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:26 pm

Yea, I'm going to trust Putin ... not.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:29 pm

Kevind53- You're right- Putin, too-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:03 pm

terbo you could very well be right  when ever they arrest m he will sing  to try and save his soul and theno could be implacted with missing money that was supposed to go to us military before m kicked them out
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:30 pm

Bingo!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:44 pm

t sorry for leaving cat out of the bag
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Reminds me of WWF, on TV they hate each other , then after the TV broadcast, they sit around drinking together at happy hour making jokes of how they will re-arrange the next fight and what their ratings will be
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:40 pm

the only thing here is that there is information out there just have to look past what the US servers post .... its a known fact even with history, what to learn the true history of ones nation you have to look outside that nation to find tings that were hidden and if anything another point of view .. not saying I trust putin or any kind of state controlled media but how ever there is even Jewish web sites that state the same things

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:09 pm

Um, do not think M will be allowed to sing. Probably theoretically correct on thought. If......  It is a BIG BED with a lot of top players in it.Time will tell. I go with drone attack for 200.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=af4rp3PlTG4

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:30 pm

From the other side looking in. There is nothing I would put past our government. I try to look at both sides usually and try to figure where in the middle the truth lies. But pretty compelling little video.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:52 pm

yes now I ask you this ... What happened to Ebola and ISIS craze hype .. since the midterm election ... not one little peep on it, now its all on riots over racial issue ( what the media has made out to be anyway ) on Ferguson and NYC issues that has caused riots and protest nation wide ... nothing on ebola lol people were so afraid to go out, now they are marching in thousands to protest against something they only know of from the media and ignore all facts

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:01 pm

Yep, I read a lot about this when Ebola seemed to just disappear, I realized pooh was being hidden just by topic change on the media. An even the 1 or 2 news sources I tend to follow either choose not to follow or where lead away by means of a new "fact" that was more important. It would take a lot for me to believe our old leaders and NO WAY I would believe the present leader!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:13 am

Horror in Sierra Leone: A Single Spark Gives Ebola New Life
By Maggie Fox

An especially deadly outbreak of Ebola burned unseen in a remote part of Sierra Leone for several weeks, giving public health experts a reality check. It's also a perfect embodiment of the warning that they've been giving for months: that a single spark can set off a conflagration of disease and death.

It happened in Kono, a remote district bordering Guinea. World Health Organization workers heard rumors of deaths and traveled there to find scenes out of a horror movie. At least 87 people had died and been hastily buried, often without the precautions needed to stop the corpses from infecting the living.

"When we got there the staff at the hospital were exhausted," said Winnie Romeril, a spokeswoman from WHO. "They had been working nonstop, trying to manage the large numbers of patients who came in."

"Everybody was at wit's end. They were just feeling defeated."

Romeril, who was with one of the WHO teams in Kono, said the sick and dying were flooding the small facility.

"Everybody was at wit's end. They were just feeling defeated," she told NBC News.

There weren't enough vehicles to safely transport the sick, and local residents were so far from any cities or towns that they had not gotten word about Ebola. They didn't know to seek treatment right away, they didn't know they should stay away from other people, and they didn't even know that a fever might mean something far worse than malaria.

"In this case, because people were so remote, by the time they got to the hospital it was five days out. They were dehydrated. It was too late," Romeril said. Death rates, she said, were 85 percent.

WHO, the Sierra Leonean government and non-profit groups had been focused on the other hot spots and especially the cities. "It's easy to get distracted when it gets into an urban area," Romeril said.

"It would have been better if we had seen it earlier."

Sierra Leone has overtaken Liberia as the country where the Ebola epidemic is the worst, with hundreds of new cases reported every week.

It's still bad — WHO reports more than 18,000 cases and more than 6,500 deaths in Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea. Experts now say it'll be the middle of next year in the best-case scenario for getting the epidemic under control.

"Everything is happening very, very fast now. It's possible to turn this around."

What happened in Kono illustrates just how fragile any success is.

It's likely that just one person carried the virus there from an affected area, and without precautions in place, it spread like wildfire.

The first couple of doctors to reach Kono were just doing damage control. "They literally put four to six patients per ambulance and sent them down horrible roads for a four-hour drive to the Red Cross hospital in Kenema," Romeril said.

Health workers have now started training people how to conduct safe burials, without washing the highly infectious bodies of victims. The transmission rate has, apparently, plummeted.

"We know how to fight Ebola," Romeril said. "The most practical thing to do for people is to give them oral rehydration solution, but people don't know to do that, to drink three to four quarts of fluid a day."

Doctors who have treated Ebola patients say they lose an unimaginable amount of fluids — seven or eight quarts a day, in some cases, to the violent vomiting and diarrhea caused by the infection. "It's hard to do that with someone who just wants to roll over and sleep. If you can do it, you can dramatically improve survival," Romeril said.

Teams are now in Kono setting up clinics, training staff and helping them separate the Ebola-infected from everyone else. Without good management, a hospital just becomes a hot zone for infecting everyone who enters with Ebola.

"Everything is happening very, very fast now," Romeril said. "It's possible to turn this around."

Romeril says WHO and the ministry of health believe they've got all the districts covered now. But resources are still spread thin and, perhaps even more important, so is the expertise.

"We need very specific types of people," Romeril said. "You can't find an epidemiologist on every corner."
First published December 13th 2014, 5:39 am

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:16 am

U.S. Nurse Being Watched at NIH for Ebola

An American nurse who may have been exposed to the Ebola virus is going under watch at the National Institutes of Health outside Washington, the NIH said Thursday.

The nurse, who is not being identified, was volunteering in Sierra Leone, currently the country hardest hit by the Ebola epidemic in West Africa.

The nurse will take part in a clinical study that NIH has been running to watch dangerous infectious diseases from beginning to end. NIH specialists check patients several times a day to see if there's any evidence of infection, and would be able to see just what happens in a patient's body as Ebola virus takes hold. They'd also provide the best possible treatments and study the effects.

"The special clinical studies unit is specifically designed to provide high-level isolation capabilities and is staffed by infectious diseases and critical care specialists," NIH said in a statement. "The unit staff is trained in strict infection control practices optimized to prevent spread of potentially transmissible agents such as Ebola. In addition, access to the unit will be strictly controlled."

NIH watched another potential Ebola patient who arrived in September. He turned out not to have been infected. And there's an unidentified health worker under observation at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta after a possible exposure. Emory says there is nothing to report about whether the patient is infected.

Ten people have been treated for Ebola in the United States. They include U.S. nurse Nina Pham, who was treated at NIH and released.

Ebola has infected more than 18,000 people and killed at least 6,500 of them, the World Health Organization says.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/u-s-nurse-being-watched-nih-ebola-n266301

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:23 am

They are still in the news, just dropped off the "front page" as it were. Both are not sexy and fresh anymore, so there is less interest and thus less coverage. The expression, "If it bleeds, it leads." didn't just pop out of thin air because it is catchy. On any sort of media market share ... i.e. ratings is king. Nothing sinister, or evil, greedy perhaps, but not sinister or evil, just reality.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:43 am

http://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1?cl=en  

Publication numberEP2350270 A2
Publication typeApplication
Application numberEP20090822840
Publication dateAug 3, 2011
Filing dateOct 26, 2009
Priority dateOct 24, 2008
Also published asCA2741523A1, EP2350270A4,US20120251502, WO2010048615A2,WO2010048615A3, Less «
InventorsJonathan S. Towner, Stuart T. NICHOL,James A. Comer, Thomas G. Ksiazek, Pierre E. Rollin, Less «
ApplicantThe Government of the United States of America, as represented by the Secretary, Department of Health & Human Services
Export CitationBiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan
I wonder .. if it was a natural cause in nature ... WHY oh WHY is there a US Patent number for it showing "inventors" and look for the applicant section

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:51 am

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/ebolie.html

there have been many medical professionals in Africa who came out to say they out break was fake and only the shots for Ebola were the threat.

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:57 am

I mean .. its a good way to to get access to many areas at once. Ask yourself WHY oh WHY do you need over 25000 US TROOPS ... COMBAT TROOPS to fight a pandemic in another country ?!?!?! what is armed Air Borne / Air Assault troops going to do. If you wanted to just send medical units send the Navy they are more equip in dealing with something like this and they can get people out of the area to confine them, no they built rescue centers with the letters USAID on the buildings which if you knew or did not know USAID is a department of the CIA

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:05 pm

I mean after all, the bible even talks about change a shift .. in the world anyway talks of a NWO, even if you look in the KJV to the new versions .. they change a lot of things and take out versus altogether

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:32 pm

First, I am neither a medical expert nor a lawyer, but if I am reading things correctly the patent is actually for a recombinant vaccine for ebola. NOT for ebola. It took a lot more reading than I wanted to do in order to figure that out. The correct number of troops is closer to 3200, not 25000, and the vast majority of them are from medical, engineering, and logistic and support divisions. There is an element of the 101st airborne there as well. They would be providing air transport and perhaps security.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum