Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK

2 posters

Go down

Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK Empty Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:44 am

Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK Xx
TERRYK post 11/26/14 4:15 PM EST
« on: November 26, 2014, 04:45:57 PM »

• Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK QuoteQuote

[TERRYK] HEY ALL
[TERRYK] WANTED TO WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY THANKSGIVING
[TERRYK] AND TO BE SAFE
[TERRYK] STILL HEARING THAT THEY MAY WANT TO PULL THIS TRIGGER TONIGHT LATE
[TERRYK] SO WE WAIT AGAIN AND SEE
[TERRYK] SO EVERYONE READY FOR THANKSGIVING DINNER
[TERRYK] YEA GRAND DAUGHTER AND I MADE THE PUMPKIN PIE LAST NIGHT
[TERRYK] YUM YUM
[TERRYK] MADE 5 PIES
[TERRYK] HEY MONKEYMAN
[TERRYK] YOU READY TO BE GREEN AGAIN
[TERRYK] I DO MINE ON AMAZON
[TERRYK] THRU TCB
[TERRYK] HINT HINT
[wushock92] .MikeH Not to mention not having to put clothes on
[TERRYK] NAKED SHOPPING
[TERRYK] I SURE MISS THE OLD DAYS WHEN YOU WOMEN USED TO SAY YOU BE ALL OVER ME
[TERRYK] BUT ITS OK
[TERRYK] I KNOW IM GETTING OLD
[TERRYK] DID I TELL U ALL I HAD AN ELECTRICAL FIRE
[TERRYK] OUTSIDE MY NEW FIREPLACE
[TERRYK] I GUESS THE DUMMY PUT THE WIRES TO THE OUTLETS SUB SURFACE AND THE ACID WASH I DID
[TERRYK] THE LIQUID SOAKED INTO THE ELECTRICAL BOX
[TERRYK] AND SHORTED OUT THE WIRES AS IT MELTED THE JACKET
[TERRYK] AND I DUG IT ALL UP TODAY
[TERRYK] AND HAVE TO REWORK IT
[KENBBQ1]    Is the Dinar going to be gold or oil backed?
[TERRYK] OIL
[TERRYK] AND WHAT IM HEARING MAYBE GOLD
[KENBBQ1]    we were talking about the price of oil maybe hurting the Dinar value when it comes out.
[TERRYK] NAH THAT WILL NOT HAVE AN EFFECT
[TERRYK] KEEP IN MIND THAT THE HCL IS WHAT DRIVES THE GIFT TO THE PEEPS
[TERRYK] HCL IS FROM THE OIL
[TERRYK] THE GOLD AND OIL THAT THE COUNTRY HAS IS WHAT WILL DRIVE ITS ECONOMIC VALUE
[TERRYK] AND WHAT ITS POTENTIAL IS
[TERRYK] KEEP IN MIND BASED ON WHAT THEY HAVE ALREADY THEY COULD AND I SAY COULD AFFORD A 30 DOLLAR RATE
[TERRYK] AGAIN IT WILL NOT GET THAT HIGH EVER
[TERRYK] BUT I WOULD SAY AROUND 10 BUCKS
[yabba dabba] saw article on iraq and new oil field 13 billion crude .....northern iraq...any one else hear about this
[TERRYK] THAT IS GREAT IF ITS REAL
[TERRYK] I HAVE HEARD OF A FEW ARTICLES THAT WERE RELEASED SUCH AS THAT TO PUMP UP THE VALUE OF THE COUNTRY BUT WHERE IS THAT VALUE GOING
[TERRYK] WHO KNOWS THESE DAYS
[TERRYK] WELL ENJOY YOURSELVES FOR THE NEXT HOUR AND A HALF
[TERRYK] KEEP IN MIND WE ARE CLOSING CHAT TODAY SO MANY OF YOU CAN SPEND TIME COOKING OR TRAVELING
[TERRYK] HAVE YOUR SELVES A GREAT NIGHT AND DAY
[TERRYK] GOD BLESS YOU ALL‏
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK Empty Re: Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:45 am

UN huh ... sure, except the Dinar is not asset based nor will it be. In fact you will see no asset based currencies. An asset based currency would be cumbersome to use internationally, requiring constant adjustments as the volatile assets (read commodities) upon which it is based changes value.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK 2805820865  Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK 2805820865  Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK 2805820865  Thanksgiving Greetings from TerryK 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum