Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Shabs came back to clear his name I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Shabs came back to clear his name

Go down

Shabs came back to clear his name Empty Shabs came back to clear his name

Post by RoyBoy Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:32 pm

[ltr]Shabs came back to clear his name -1[/ltr]
[ltr][rtl]القضاء يفرج عن الشبيبي وعلاوي بكفالة.. وقضيتهما الى حل[/rtl] Eliminating released Shabibi .. Allawi bail and their case to be resolved[/ltr]

[rtl]بغداد / المدى برس[/rtl] BAGHDAD / long-Presse

[ltr][rtl]اكد مصدر حقوقي، امس الاربعاء، ان كلا من محافظ البنك المركزي السابق، ووزير الاتصالات السابق، مثلا امام المحكمة اليوم الاربعاء، بمجرد عودتهما الى بغداد، اثر وعود بانهما سيحصلان على محاكم عادلة، مشيرا الى ان القاضي اخلى سبيلهما بكفالة.[/rtl] Confirmed the source of human rights, on Wednesday, that both the former central bank governor, and former Minister of Communications, for example, appeared in court on Wednesday, as soon as they returned to Baghdad, following the promises that they would receive a fair courts, noting that the judge released them on bail.
[rtl]وذكر المصدر طالبا عدم كشف هويته، ان سنان الشبيبي محافظ البنك المركزي، ومحمد علاوي وزير الاتصالات السابق، اخلي سبيلهما بكفالة، وتاجلت محكمتهما الى ٢٢ من الشهر المقبل.[/rtl] The source said on condition of anonymity, said Shabibi Governor of the Central Bank, and Mohammed Allawi, the former minister of communications, were released on bail, was postponed Mgmthma to 22 of the next month.
[rtl]ولوحق الشبيبي وعلاوي في اطار قضايا وصفاها بالكيدية، في عهد رئيس الحكومة السابق نوري المالكي، وتعتبر عودتهما الان جزءا من المناخ السياسي الجديد الذي يأمل كثيرون بنجاحه في تصحيح اخطاء الفترة الماضية.[/rtl] To the right of Shabibi and Allawi in the framework of the issues and Cefaha Eadah, in the era of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, is returning now part of the new political climate in which many hope his success in correcting the mistakes of the past period.
[rtl]وفي وقت سابق من هذا الشهر اعاد العبادي الاعتبار الى مظهر محمد صالح الذي كان نائبا للشبيبي في البنك المركزي، وجرى اعتقاله في نفس القضية وتعرض للسجن، لكن العبادي قام بتعيينه مستشارا خاصا لشؤون الاقتصاد، تدليلا على انه يعتمد سياسة مختلفة عن سلفه، ويولي اهتماما بالخبراء الذين تعرضوا الى تصرف مرفوض من قبل الحكومة السابقة.[/rtl] Earlier this month, re-Abadi account to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, who was vice Hbibi at the Central Bank, was arrested in the same case and was imprisoned, but Abadi has appointed a special advisor for the economy, a demonstration that he supports different from his predecessor's policy, and pay attention to the experts who have been rejected by the previous government acted.
[rtl]ولا زالت كثير من الشخصيات السياسية ملاحقة بمذكرات اعتقال صدرت على اساس انتقادهم لسياسات المالكي او رفض الانصياع لاوامر اعتبروها مخالفة للدستور.[/rtl] Many political figures and still prosecute the arrest warrants were issued on the basis of their criticism of the policies of Maliki or refusal to obey orders they considered contrary to the Constitution.
[rtl]وكان القضاء العراقي اصدر اواسط تشرين الثاني عام 2012[/rtl] The Iraqi judiciary issued a mid-November 2012
[rtl]مذكرة اعتقال بحق محافظ البنك المركزي سنان الشبيبي و15 من موظفي البنك للاشتباه " بإرتكابهم جرائم مالية "، بحسب تصريح للناطق باسم مجلس القضاء.[/rtl] An arrest warrant for Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi and 15 of the bank's employees on suspicion of "committing financial crimes," according to a statement of the spokesman for the Judicial Council.
[rtl]وتزامن ذلك مع صدور مذكرة اعتقال بحق وزير الاتصالات محمد علاوي وعدد من موظفي وزارته.[/rtl] This coincided with the issuance of an arrest warrant against the Minister of Communications Mohammed Allawi, and a number of his ministry staff. [/ltr]
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Shabs came back to clear his name Empty Re: Shabs came back to clear his name

Post by RoyBoy Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:39 pm

Looks to me Shabs came back to clear his name
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member