Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P

3 posters

Go down

Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  Empty Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P

Post by DruidTroy Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:58 am

Hey guys this is Iraq official Parliament website with the laws they are discussing. I bet you NO GURU can ever provide you this link or any US Web site will have Direct link to it.

http://www.parliament.iq/Laws.aspx

Last edited by DruidTroy on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  Empty Re: Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P

Post by DruidTroy Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:19 am

this is a link to the last meeting in Parliament I wanted to post it to here with translation but it was too long .. if it comes up in Arabic you should be able to translate it to English .. I do not know if the Gurus have access to this info cause you can not get to this site via the US by search engine .. I had to get it from my Arabic friends who were more than happy to supply me information as to what is going on and this site has been quite use full 

http://ar.parliament.iq/LiveWebsites/Arabic/Container.aspx?MinutesOfMeetingsID=5628

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P  Empty Re: Iraqi Parliament Laws ( in Arabic/English ) -- Suck It you so called Gurus :P

Post by DruidTroy Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:24 am

oh look ... live stream link as well hahah so when they have another meeting and time set you can listen live, how ever it may be in arabic not sure if it will have translation 

http://ar.parliament.iq/LiveWebsites/Arabic/council-live-stream.aspx

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:30 am

ok I found the agenda for the Parliament on Thursday Nov 27 at 11am 

http://ar.parliament.iq/LiveWebsites/Arabic/Container.aspx?EventID=8229

11/27/2014

Third parliamentary session

The first legislative year          

The first legislative term

Agenda of the meeting (32) Thursday (27) in November 2014

First, read verses from the Koran.

Second, swearing for ladies and gentlemen members of the House of Representatives who hold government positions and who occupied the bench for ministerial or vice-president positions.

Third: The first reading of the bill to cancel the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council Resolution Act (959) for the year 1978. (Legal Committee ), (2 items).

Fourth: the first reading of the draft law to encourage anesthetist. ( for the Health and Environment Committee , the Legal Committee ), (3 items).

Fifth: The first reading of the draft law regulating the work of advisers. ( Legal Committee ), (5 items).

Sixth: The first reading of the draft law to support the doctors. ( for the Health and Environment Committee , the Legal Committee ), (11 articles).

Seventh: The first reading of the draft second amendment to the Investment Law Law No. (13) for the year 2006. ( Commission of Economy and Investment , Finance Committee ), (17 articles).

Session begins: at eleven in the morning.  

Date of publication of the agenda: Tue 11/25/2014 2:11 PM

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:52 am

Nice to be able to see what is actually happening over there.  Thanks for the link.  With just a quick look, I didn't find a way to translate, but there has to be some way.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:54 am

on top of the screen or right click and should be an option

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:29 pm

DruidTroy Thank you for the links , ssmith , try right click and then hit translate or ask bing to translate ;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:30 pm

I have Google so it asks me on connect Razz

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum