Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Ferguson - Why .... just why  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Ferguson - Why .... just why

+4
Ssmith
Jayzze
Horizon
DruidTroy
8 posters

Go down

Ferguson - Why .... just why  Empty Ferguson - Why .... just why

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:56 am

LOOTING
.....Cause nothing says you care about a dead kid, and the community more;  than stealing 50 pairs of air jordans

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

Ferguson - Why .... just why  Empty Re: Ferguson - Why .... just why

Post by Horizon Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:20 am

DruidTroy....I agree with your point! This whole thing is Pass Ridiculous! 2cents

Ferguson - Why .... just why  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Ferguson - Why .... just why  7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:36 am

i can see peopleare upset but there is no excuse for burning and looting or is this an excuse to steal for  ones gain?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:39 am

It looks like they just want an excuse (any excuse will do) to riot.  They are destroying their own community.  And then there are the protesters who flew in.  What will this behavior solve?  Nothing that I can see.  Shameful. 

I read earlier that Al Sharpton is flying in.  Great!  More fuel on the fire.  Literally.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:06 am

Don't forget the hired rioters from Chicago who came down to instigate.

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:11 am

This is Not a way to make a point!!! Everyone should be arrested that are doing any kind of vandalism. 
There is a group of protesters in Jackson MS now!!! How far are they going to go????

What is this World Coming To?????

Ferguson - Why .... just why  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Ferguson - Why .... just why  7_6_8

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:16 am

horizon this has been going on for years if you do not like they verdict  riot steal and burn and its allways in there neighborhood. i feel sorry for the store owners sice  this is a riot ins might not cover it. one other question without sounding like a racist when was the last time a white person was killed by a non white and there was a riot?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:31 am

Jazzye, I know for years it has been this way!  It just seems it is getting worse! 
I just asked my husband the same question this morning!  Never!
They need to get a life! I am not being racist either, but everyone has a fair opportunity to better themselves if they want to.  If you want a life of jail and crime you live like this, black or white, always yelling for fairness!  If they want fairness, then they should live their life with respect for their self, and others!  I have heard so much about equal rights, the equal rights are there, if you do your part!!!!
Sorry for the Rant!!! Wink

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:33 am

Life isn't fair.  Never has been and never will be. And isn't supposed to be!  The sooner people realize that, make the best of whatever situation life has dealt them, the happier they will be.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 am

ssmith....Yeap, Yeap, Yeap!!!!!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 am

you are a 100 percent correct horizon. do you remember years ago the quota system to get into colledge or a job do i have to say more. if you are qualifed is one thing but when unqualifed is another . remember there are always good and bad and i feel sorry for the good that gets dragged in
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:17 am

The ones that want to practice with martial law instigate to fuel the hatred.
What better opportunity then a highly volatile trial where they already know what the outcome will be.

The sheeple are very predictable. They fell right into line and acted just like they were supposed to. Would not surprise me to find out those that started fires were actually paid to do so.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Ferguson - Why .... just why  2245507099Ferguson - Why .... just why  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:49 am

from what I know .. on the first time around they linked some of the protesters when this all first started to the DOJ, I mean the wonderful delightful Rev. AlSharpton came in made an appearance you know this was a race bait. ( I was joking to my compliments to him, calling him a Reverned is like calling Jeffery Dolmer a Chef )

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:17 am

I agree with you Jayzze, and I do remember! 
Yes I agree Purpleskyz
DruidTroy...you're right!

It's sad things are the way they are! coffee All we can do is pray for this country!

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:58 pm

horizon what you said about praying for the us is so true. it really  does not matter which  party you belong to because each one does have there own adjenda and none of it includes us in it. a perfect example my state  of fl just had a governors election . the present governor put in 20 mil of his own money in the last 2 weeks of running  for reelection for a salary of 150000 a year you figure the rest
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:36 pm

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:40 pm

The court house still Stands .. pizza places liquor stores and shops are not .. does that seem odd to any of you how the one building that should been the target to make this whole thing ligit ... is not touched

I mean it would seem that taking the court house would be a smart thing to do, If this was about Justice would it not ???? no apparently the bad asses causing violence are not so bad ass after all

Ferguson - Why .... just why  Court10

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:06 pm

And there you have it! BINGO!

I heard a newscaster say.... " This whole thing can be fixed with education. I'll bet 10 bucks that not one of those people have a high school diploma!!"

Now this is to imply that these "rioters" would be less pissed if they had finished the complete dose of indoctrination that is the public school system, then there would be no problem. WTF???

And I would bet 10 bucks that the ones throwing the firebombs are paid to do so.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Ferguson - Why .... just why  2245507099Ferguson - Why .... just why  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:08 pm

I agree with you .. it was already shown thru some investigation ..was on the media that the initial riots when this all took place had ties to DOJ

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:19 pm

i bet the ring leaders do and stir up the sheep just like the gurus stir up the sheep
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Ferguson - Why .... just why  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRWkZ6RmkFkb3crYUCJkjAD1mbWleYTwR_XiI-UYR4Kqr5zlOr

Ferguson - Why .... just why  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVvh2G-yUVrqVzatMIh99y65-sq0WII_xEkg-WE0aXPLhuFQZ3FA

Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Something else to contemplate in regards to Ferguson and places like it: 

1.  What is the common thing that keeps things stirred up?  THE MEDIA

2. What is the true cause of the unrest?  Is it the killing of an unarmed boy?  If so, hasn't there been enough time to work that out?  One would surmise that the true ve here is the continuation of the age old process of rebelling against the power that be -  me most of those rioters (and yess they are rioters) have forgotten why they are doing it and what the real cause of it was in the binning.  After this long they are just doing it because ...... .  They can!

3.  What is the answer?  Unfortunately there is not one answer, and no quick fix.
Society has to get tothe point that things like this are handled in a clam and uncomplicated manner.  Some will say this sis not possible.  It is.  But first one has to return to the original form of government we once had.  Back to 1776 when the Congress was made up of all walks of life (not a majority of lawyers) and the government was made up of 3 seperate branches (not 3 branches made up of lawyers).

4.  We need to go back to our roots and throw the lawyers out.  Sure we need them, but not to make or enforce our laws.  They should have a roll as advisors to ensure laws are proper, but that is all the say they ever need.  Mostly laws now days favor the lawyers -  them, enforce them and charge dearly.  They always win - WE always pay and lose.  Back to the Ferguson thing - What is the common denominators in that situation:  Lawyers and media.  NO?  Well, the cop works for who?  Basically the lawyers as he brings in the victims to the system.  If he infact is the cause of the violation of law (kills an unarmed person) then what was his reason to take the action?  Did the unarmed person make a movement that was life threatening to him.  Being armed does not constitute the only threat to life.  The Jury made their determination after much evidence and testimony.  Granted that information may have been swayed by the lawyers, but they made the decision.  Should we only adhere to the verdicts that please us?  Seems to me if we don't like what happened we need to change the system - NOT BURN DOWN THE TOWN OR KILL, MAIM, OR DESTROY WHAT IS THERE JUST BECAUSE WE DON'T LIKE IT.  What do we have left if we do that?  NOT A THING.

var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Yes I noticed how they ruin only black owned stores very interesting in deed

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:42 pm

I am glad to see some action from people in this country. Unfortunately it took this mans murder get folks reacting but finally I see life in the masses again.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:11 pm

@Purpleskyz wrote:

I am glad to see some action from people in this country. Unfortunately it took this mans murder get folks reacting but finally I see life in the masses again.

We as a society unite under some banner of War or Violence quicker than we will ever unite under a banner of Peace.

Why can we not get like this just to show the corrupt that we are here EVERYDAY ...remind them WE THE PEOPLE are the masters not them. They are servants

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:28 pm

at the age of 17 I took an oath to Uphold and Defend the Constitution of The United States of America, all elected officials take a similar oath that pertains to the office they were just elected to run. These politicians forget there place. They serve The American People too often they forget that. So many people have long forgotten Civics that is taught in schools 

( oh wait its not taught they replaced it with US Government that is built around Maritime Law = Law of the water arising between two vessels over matter of prize, or also known as Military Tribunal, and not common law. Please see Article 1 section 8 clause 17 of the US constitution that gives the government 2 venues to try you  under criminal be it Military Tribunal or Common law )

They do not want you to know the power you have given to you, and its in there own wording in Stat Law, that do not really apply to the people enforced by US Court Ruling Rodiques v. Ray donavan as well as Cruden v. Neale

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:03 am

There are/were protesters at the federal building in Knoxville TN I had half a mind to go down there and talk some sense to them .... i mean its a local authority issue not a FEDERAL ISSUE come one people protesting a local county grand jury decision is NOT going to change their minds, and it can not be changed now unless new evidence is shown... then I seen a post that someone reported this cops address to a paper and it went viral on the net 

That was a bad idea 

Ferguson - Why .... just why  1570665320 Ferguson - Why .... just why  1570665320 Ferguson - Why .... just why  1570665320 Ferguson - Why .... just why  1570665320 Ferguson - Why .... just why  1570665320

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:16 am

I think we'd have a whole lot fewer problems if more black people had this man's attitude:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152314396513715&pnref=story
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:24 pm

2cents

Ferguson - Why .... just why  Riot10

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:11 pm

OH WOW, this was a REALLY GREAT THREAD OF DISCUSSION while I was away !!!  Thanks to all who participated and contributed !!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum