Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE

5 posters

Go down

HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE Empty HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE

Post by UNEEK Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:43 pm

How Negative Energy Affects Your Life - And How To Clear It 

You know that like attracts like, right? So here’s the deal: Positive people are drawn to positive energy; negative people are drawn to negative energy.

We tend to perceive negative energy as something other people have. Sure, sometimes we feel negative – as in, “go away and leave me alone, world!” but did you know that negativity can be so ingrained in you that it goes unnoticed?

That’s because negativity sometimes wears a disguise called ‘reality’. It’s easy to rationalize that you’re ‘just being realistic’ in not daring to act on a dream – and believe it!

You may assume that positive people are not being realistic – that they’re being naive, that they are in denial with their heads stuck in the sand, that they put on fake smiles in the face of difficulty and so forth. But are they really happy idiots or is there something to their positivity?

Consider this: since when does ‘being realistic’ necessarily mean that things will go wrong and that you have to accept that as the truth?

That doesn’t mean that being realistic is automatically negative. When you view the world from a ‘realistic’ standpoint, you can’t help but be negative IF your version of reality is negative.

If your version of reality is negative, you are conditioned to believe that whatever can go wrong, will go wrong and whatever can go right, will probably go wrong too.

Your unconsciously held beliefs make you into a negative person without your being aware of it!

So – if this negativity is so ingrained in you that you don’t notice it, how do you determine whether you’re stuck in a cloud of negative energy that is attracting the wrong people, wrong situations and wrong feelings? 

And how can you be sure you’re not perpetuating that negativity?

Here’s a quick quiz to gauge the level of negative energy within you:

Do you complain? All the time or just sometimes?

Do you often discuss what’s wrong in the world more than what’s right? This includes the ‘terrible’ weather, ‘horrible’ traffic, ‘idiotic’ government, ‘lousy’ economy, ‘stupid’ in-laws, etc.

Do you criticize? All the time or just certain people?

Are you attracted to drama and disaster (can you unglue yourself from the TV when there’s a news story of a disaster and can you avoid getting involved in the lives of dysfunctional celebrities?)

Do you blame? All the time or just certain situations?

Do you believe that you have no control over most of your results?

Do you feel like a victim? Do you talk about people doing things to you?

Are you grateful for what is or will you be grateful when things finally start going right for you?

Do you feel like things are happening to you? Or do you feel that they are happening through you?

This last two points are important:

If you’re not grateful except when things go right, you are negative. Gratitude is positive. If you are grateful for what is (including the unpleasant school of life lessons, then you can invite more and more positive energy into your life.

Believing that things happen to you puts you in the role of victim; then it’s easy to be negative because it’s convenient to give up that power.

So consider this alternative: who or what is to blame when GOOD things happen to you?

Do you acknowledge that you are responsible for the good things – as in, you worked hard, you earned it, etc… but blame external events or other people for your failures?

So how come, when good things happen, they are a result of what you do, but when bad things happen, they are not your fault?

Nobody likes to hear that. It takes courage to accept that you create your life experience!

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are holding on to negative energy to some degree! To clear your negative energy and raise your vibration, you will need to retrain yourself to choose a positive attitude.

Here’s another interesting idea to consider: have you noticed that positive people seem to get what they want out of life, and even if things don’t go their way, they still enjoy their lives… while negative people whine and moan about their misfortunes and even the good things in their lives?

To clear negative energy, try this 3 -step process:

1. Take ownership:

“When you think everything is someone else’s fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy.” – the Dalai Lama

2. Cancel negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts.

This takes practice, dedication and making a decision to see the world through the eyes of “what can go right” instead of “what can go wrong.” You’ll have to catch yourself anytime you are acting out or speaking out your negativity, and immediately change your tune.

3. Use the Love or Above Spiritual Toolkit to clear your energy and bring more light and love into your life;  visualize the positive instead of getting sucked into negativity; overcome past conditioning; think intuitively from the soul instead from ‘reality’; create a new, desired reality in your imagination and manifest it in the outer world.

Nobody wants negative energy to permeate their lives, yet many of us allow it. But we allow it unconsciously, based on past conditioning that suggests an inevitable outcome to certain situations.

When you overcome that conditioning and realize that the future is NOT cast in stone but that you have more control over your circumstances than you believe – then you can begin to consciously design your life.

What’s going to happen then? Your positive energy will magnetically attract what you consider to be good and right for you: people, situations, things… and you’ll notice a huge, huge increase in your happiness and inner peace.

Why not choose positive energy? Make some changes within, and you’ll quickly see positive changes in your life. Enjoy the good feelings and abundance!

Source: http://www.loveorabove.com/blog/negative-energy/

- See more at: http://www.evolutionezine.net/negative-energy-affects-life-clear/#sthash.bfFYTUWM.dpuf

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE Empty Re: HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Good post, one can not over emphasize the importance of being positive and maintaing a right attitude. For me, I will just keep my eyes on Jesus ...
James 1:17 wrote:Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE 2805820865  HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE 2805820865  HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE 2805820865  HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE Empty Re: HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:02 am

UNEEK wrote:How Negative Energy Affects Your Life - And How To Clear It 

You know that like attracts like, right? So here’s the deal: Positive people are drawn to positive energy; negative people are drawn to negative energy.

We tend to perceive negative energy as something other people have. Sure, sometimes we feel negative – as in, “go away and leave me alone, world!” but did you know that negativity can be so ingrained in you that it goes unnoticed?

That’s because negativity sometimes wears a disguise called ‘reality’. It’s easy to rationalize that you’re ‘just being realistic’ in not daring to act on a dream – and believe it!

You may assume that positive people are not being realistic – that they’re being naive, that they are in denial with their heads stuck in the sand, that they put on fake smiles in the face of difficulty and so forth. But are they really happy idiots or is there something to their positivity?

Consider this: since when does ‘being realistic’ necessarily mean that things will go wrong and that you have to accept that as the truth?

That doesn’t mean that being realistic is automatically negative. When you view the world from a ‘realistic’ standpoint, you can’t help but be negative IF your version of reality is negative.

If your version of reality is negative, you are conditioned to believe that whatever can go wrong, will go wrong and whatever can go right, will probably go wrong too.

Your unconsciously held beliefs make you into a negative person without your being aware of it!

So – if this negativity is so ingrained in you that you don’t notice it, how do you determine whether you’re stuck in a cloud of negative energy that is attracting the wrong people, wrong situations and wrong feelings? 

And how can you be sure you’re not perpetuating that negativity?

Here’s a quick quiz to gauge the level of negative energy within you:

Do you complain? All the time or just sometimes?

Do you often discuss what’s wrong in the world more than what’s right? This includes the ‘terrible’ weather, ‘horrible’ traffic, ‘idiotic’ government, ‘lousy’ economy, ‘stupid’ in-laws, etc.

Do you criticize? All the time or just certain people?

Are you attracted to drama and disaster (can you unglue yourself from the TV when there’s a news story of a disaster and can you avoid getting involved in the lives of dysfunctional celebrities?)

Do you blame? All the time or just certain situations?

Do you believe that you have no control over most of your results?

Do you feel like a victim? Do you talk about people doing things to you?

Are you grateful for what is or will you be grateful when things finally start going right for you?

Do you feel like things are happening to you? Or do you feel that they are happening through you?

This last two points are important:

If you’re not grateful except when things go right, you are negative. Gratitude is positive. If you are grateful for what is (including the unpleasant school of life lessons, then you can invite more and more positive energy into your life.

Believing that things happen to you puts you in the role of victim; then it’s easy to be negative because it’s convenient to give up that power.

So consider this alternative: who or what is to blame when GOOD things happen to you?

Do you acknowledge that you are responsible for the good things – as in, you worked hard, you earned it, etc… but blame external events or other people for your failures?

So how come, when good things happen, they are a result of what you do, but when bad things happen, they are not your fault?

Nobody likes to hear that. It takes courage to accept that you create your life experience!

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are holding on to negative energy to some degree! To clear your negative energy and raise your vibration, you will need to retrain yourself to choose a positive attitude.

Here’s another interesting idea to consider: have you noticed that positive people seem to get what they want out of life, and even if things don’t go their way, they still enjoy their lives… while negative people whine and moan about their misfortunes and even the good things in their lives?

To clear negative energy, try this 3 -step process:

1. Take ownership:

“When you think everything is someone else’s fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy.” – the Dalai Lama

2. Cancel negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts.

This takes practice, dedication and making a decision to see the world through the eyes of “what can go right” instead of “what can go wrong.” You’ll have to catch yourself anytime you are acting out or speaking out your negativity, and immediately change your tune.

3. Use the Love or Above Spiritual Toolkit to clear your energy and bring more light and love into your life;  visualize the positive instead of getting sucked into negativity; overcome past conditioning; think intuitively from the soul instead from ‘reality’; create a new, desired reality in your imagination and manifest it in the outer world.

Nobody wants negative energy to permeate their lives, yet many of us allow it. But we allow it unconsciously, based on past conditioning that suggests an inevitable outcome to certain situations.

When you overcome that conditioning and realize that the future is NOT cast in stone but that you have more control over your circumstances than you believe – then you can begin to consciously design your life.

What’s going to happen then? Your positive energy will magnetically attract what you consider to be good and right for you: people, situations, things… and you’ll notice a huge, huge increase in your happiness and inner peace.

Why not choose positive energy? Make some changes within, and you’ll quickly see positive changes in your life. Enjoy the good feelings and abundance!

Source: http://www.loveorabove.com/blog/negative-energy/

- See more at: http://www.evolutionezine.net/negative-energy-affects-life-clear/#sthash.bfFYTUWM.dpuf

If I may offer some extra .... First Video on Spiritual 101
Video on Meditation and Grounding  Video on Emotions and how to let go

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:46 am

Good Morning DruidTroy -- Thanks for reading and leaving feedback - There is so much negativity   - it is everywhere -  here in dinarland - all across the globe and right under our noses -  It is a powerful energy that only weakens & destroys --  I hope we can combat it with some positive !! 

Good Morning Kevin -- you have a good plan of action -   hope more will follow more "positive" thoughts and "positive" actions  

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:01 pm

Good Morning - I am human with weaknesses &  vulnerabilities  just like you -- I  have challenges to deal with on a daily basis - just like you --  and can find myself slipping into  an unhealthy  mind set  that just breeds negativity which breeds anger or  sadness and then breeds depression - 

I can easily & honestly admit that  it is not an easy task to just snap out of it  --  I can also say that "for me" the discomfort / misery of being in that state is enough to fight to  press down - press through and press on OUT of it -- asap !!!  

Is it just me or do some prefer being in an "angry" mood? Is it their self preservation mode kicking in? Or is it their norm? 

The biggest concern that I have is how the energy -- whether negative or positive impacts  a relationship - an environment - a community - a family - a business - a classroom  - etc 

Which part are you?  What energy are you feeling ? What energy are you projecting?  Which is the impact that you want to communicate?

It is ones  own perception   --  it is ones own choice -- 

This post was a good reminder "for me" on what "I can choose" to do - to feel - to be  -

Some of us choose to do & be based on our calling / personalities I guess -- be it comforter or warrior  -- and I guess  this mixed up world has  a place for both - huh?

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:23 pm

Another wonderful post and thread to revisit!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:09 pm

*BUMP*

HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:30 am

HOW NEGATIVE ENERGY AFFECTS YOUR LIFE Original

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:48 am

Good Morning Ponee -- wow  those words I posted over 4 yrs ago and still pack a powerful punch   -- If there is knowledge to be sought after - it can be found -- If there is wisdom to be  gained - that too can be learned / earned -

I seek  and crave it every day  -- Processing it / implementing it  / Practicing it /  living it is not always so easy

Hope  you are doing well -- I do check in  periodically --  life has been pretty demanding of my time / energy  with many challenges  -- Things are not as easy as they use to be lol  

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:46 pm

Uneek,

I frequent your section on Dinar Daily often.  You had so many wonderful posts and I still enjoy them.  Life has definitely had is trials and I am feeling tired.  You are correct.  Things aren't as easy as the used to be. 

Thanks for stopping in today.  It is always nice to see people from years ago, when this journey began. 

Take Care and stop in again.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum