Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices

Go down

No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices Empty No justification for fears of a drop in oil prices

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:54 pm

Reduced economist Ahmed Abrihi of the impact of lower oils prices in world markets on the economy of Iraq.

He said Abrihi "morning" on the sidelines of a seminar Institute of progress for Development Studies said the agreement with the Kurdistan Regional be positive and signed by the financial distress experienced by the country, pointing out that the export of 150 000 barrels, as well as 250-300 thousand barrels another issue of Kirkuk oil through Kurdistan would give the general budget of more revenue, which granted more flexibility in the operational and capital expenditures, and reiterated that no justification for pessimism due to the descent of oil prices. 
He pointed out that exports Iraqi oil through all export ports in the south and the north through the Turkish port of Ceyhan will achieve $ 76 billion in light of the expected oil prices and this enables the government to run the country to the fullest. 
He noted that the Ministry of Finance required to manage financial resources in the form required that achieves the economic viability of the country . 
In the meantime, oil prices rose and posted its first weekly gain in two months, and returned the price of Brent crude to above $ 80 a barrel, with the support of reducing China's interest rates and speculation that OPEC may agree next week to cut production Alinvt.obhsp Reuters Brent 1.03 dollars to 80.36 dollars a barrel at the settlement after jumping earlier $ 2.28 to $ 81.61 a barrel. US crude rose 66 cents to $ 76.51 a barrel at the settlement after he ascended to the highest level in the session to $ 77.83 a barrel. Brent 95 cents, or about 1.2 percent during the week to score the first weekly gain him after record losses over the eight weeks of crude Mttalah.uzad US 69 cents, or one percent during the week after losses for seven consecutive weeks. 
and reduce China's central bank on Friday prices Standard interest rate for the first time in more than two years to reduce borrowing costs and boost the economy, which is heading towards a slower annual growth in 24 years. 
boosted interest atmosphere of optimism cut between's customers Oil who expect that the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries agree on November 27 to cut production in a bid to boost prices raw. 
revolve growing speculation that OPEC will cut production to halt the collapse of the market in which crude oil prices lose about 30 percent since June.

LINK -- Economist: no justification for fears of a drop in oil prices

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum