Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

+3
Tommy
Dr. Linda
dinardiva
7 posters

Go down

List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:30 pm

List of Professionals I need to see: (Debtarheelgirl post)
08/24/2011 FROM OOM POST - List of Professionals I need to see:

1. My Pastor to help keep me focused of The One who blessed me and not the blessing;
2. A Shrink to convince me it is not just a dream;
3. A Marriage Counselor to convince my wife she still needs me and not just my money;
4. A Family Counselor to help me deal with all my crazy relatives who will want my money;
5. A Grief Counselor to help me get over the loss of my old lifestyle;
6. A Nutritionist to help me live long enough to take advantage of my new situation;
7. An Attorney to keep me protected;
8. A Financial Advisor to guide my investment decisions;
9. A CPA to develop my tax strategy;
10. A Homeless Shelter to keep me humble
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by Dr. Linda Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:34 pm

I meet the qualifications for #6 on your list. Does that help??? :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: List of Professionals I need to see: (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by Tommy Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:36 am

This is a tremendous example illustrating 10 facts and shows the evidence for the proof needed of how everyone has been made to give their inherent power and authority away to corporate fiction ghost entities listed on a piece of paper completely outside of themselves, who do not exist and who absolutely do not have your best interest at heart - as the creditor in commerce of the one nation that you are in order to be able to solve your problems and concerns on your own, without relying upon someone else for the sake of commerce, because of your own incompetence.

It is a massive power grab of your valuable energy charge in more ways than one. Your power and authority is being grabbed and hijacked from you without your knowledge of it ever taking place The incompetent slaves of the bankruptcy are unable to handle their own affairs without being involved in a compelled performance of interference from outside 3rd party fiction ghost entities

It happened at the time of your birth, upon the issuance of your birth certificate (a death certificate) They had you dead when you were born. You were dead on arrival. It's called identity theft and your identity has been stolen from you without your knowledge of it ever taking place.

That is why you are made to need fiction entities representing big daddy and company to help you solve all of your problems. To help you make up your mind in many ways, since most everyone is unable to do it on their own

And the illuminati dearly thanks everyone from the bottom of their blood thirsty ritualistic hearts for their blind obedience to be a good and polite considerate slave thinker for the system, while they allow you to run loose on the streets thinking you are free, when you are not free whatsoever.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall and had a great fall and could not put himself back together again. Old Mother Hubbard lived in a shoe, she had so many children she did not know what to do And this my fine feathered friends, is the reason you are not free in a detention camp operating as a citizen in a fiction corporation called the United States of America listed on a piece of paper that does not exist in reality You have been hoodwinked beyond your wildest illuminati mind controlled 3d imagi-nation to get you to do something you would never ordinarily do. Brainwashing is a beautiful thing for the illuminati, the washee (you) doesn't know it happened.

Of course, there is nothing the matter with getting help, but we should have never needed any in the very first place. It is a circumstance of a grave psychological nature for the demise of America and the world, to undermine any progress for a better world.

The dark ones ruling your lives do not want a better world that works properly and correctly. So they set up a clinical society, so you will always get the help you need outside of yourself, for all of the problems they created for you.

So you are convinced something is taking place, when there really isn't. It's called a nightmare extravaganza upon your consciousness from h e l l on wheels, but you just happen to call it your life.
Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:32 pm

I'm about as confused as a baby in a topless bar...Would someone, ANYONE, tell me what the third post had to do with the first post OR the second post?
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnalynn Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:44 pm

I am also confused on post #3. It has nothing to with post #1.

Donnalynn

Back to top Go down

Post by petedinar Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:36 pm

This is a good example of why a person should not receive fancy stars or grand titles just because they talk a lot!

Thanks for the posting DD! I needed a good laugh this morning!

petedinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:02 pm

Laughing He's telling stories again- will be glad when he quits this $#%*.
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum