Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
let's start thinking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

let's start thinking

+4
sogoddess
dinargirlk
Ponee
dakota
8 posters

Go down

let's start thinking Empty let's start thinking

Post by dakota Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:12 pm

this is a bit confusing many times the rv was close said OOM today it " happened" then I guess it didn't happen
and then OOM is sad
and someone says they have known okie 40 yrs and he only cried once before
I guess it like when some one posts a message but doesn't add a link
it's rumor hearsay or bs?
can we see some news or some pics or something besides pure lies to make people excited and hopeful
when will you stop posting the bs? after you read a REAL news article about how someone killed themselves or murder suicides because they had reached rock bottom and were depending on your words to be the gospel, quit their job got home and bam find out " oops" you were wrong AGAIN when FBI bangs on your door and tells you to stop and takes your computer and what about the mods who say oh someone posted pretending to be okie
if you are real mods you can check an isp in minutes
I am beginning to think this is just a forum like all the rest and yet before this I did have faith in OOM
I want you to consider this in the real world
I am a nurse if I did harm real or emotional on purpose
I would be subject to an investigation, even if that person lied,
I plead with you to stop the bs tell people who you are and if you have real intel if you do not have that please just stop the forum
as now you are beginning to look like frank.

dakota

Back to top Go down

let's start thinking Empty Well said

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:20 pm

Well said.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

let's start thinking Empty Re: let's start thinking

Post by dinargirlk Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Hey Dakota - Get off your soap box. Nurses and doctors very literally KILL people every day by administering the wrong doses of drugs and being careless during surguries (like they did with my father when they killed him). NOT A DA@M thing anyone can do about it. We look to OKIE for intel when we have no way of getting our own. If people make bad personal decisions based on that - it is still THEIR BAD PERSONAL DECISIONS - not "hurting or killing" them like you guys do with your hideous drugs and carelessness. BIG DIFFERENCE!!! I very much appreciate what OKIE brings and much prefere his "mistake" to YOURS!!!

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

let's start thinking Empty and so it begins

Post by dakota Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:46 pm

i don't fear your comments and am not going to cry over them or OOM false predictions and the " fact" he's crying over invalid " it has rv's" post
you do have a valid point about some medical professions
yet I am not in the group of trash
like any profession you will find the ones on the lowest ladder of it work the hardest to do good
and trust me nurses are on the low rungs
until you have been there don't assume you know
no amt of money will bring a person back perhaps a lawyer can help you with that issue of harm to your loved one.
it's not about me it's about what harm has OOM done today?
I trusted okie but then again thousands trusted Jim Jones

dakota

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 pm

I think you're missing the point....
This is a "BIG GIRL/BIG BOY" Investment. We make our own CHOICES.
We should be making our own CHOICES based on OUR OWN intellect, due diligence, and financial situation. If someone CHOSES to jump off a bridge because Okie made a mistake on information - and this person CHOSE to buy dinar when he didn't have money for a house payment or food for the kids - that is a PERSONAL BAD CHOICE. THIS IS AN INVESTMENT - Not a "Follow Okie to become Rich Overnight" game!!!

If someone was harmed because of Okie's mis-intel last night -
THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS INVESTMENT!! Sell their dinar - put it in a safe bank account somewhere and get the h@#% out of this game!! Otherwise - get their own information and be more secure in their position so that they don't make rash and sometimes poor CHOICES!!!

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by sogoddess Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Agree with dinargirl. We are obviously responsible for our own decisions, and anyone who would quit a job, etc., before the money was in the bank isn't mature enough to handle their own affairs. People make mistakes. And in this case, it's not clear that Okie even made a mistake. Sounds like he was misinformed or that circumstances changed, as they do constantly in Dinar Land.

sogoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:40 pm

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t3810-dan-at-ptr-stating-that-rv-is-not-done#21997

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Dakota,

Please wake up and get current intel. OKIE was correct! The RV is occurring right now!! Here is one of OKIE's latest posts:

:queen: Razz Razz Razz :cheers: :cheers:

Subject: OKIE POST 8/24 1:30 p.m. Today at 12:35 pm
from dinar recaps

Ghost (Okie) post at OOMC 1:03pm Wedn.
08/24/2011

1 SHORT POST THEN I AM GONE FOR NOW. THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED WAS DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE GOV OF IRAQ AT AND CONSIDERED AS VALID. I HAVE JUST FIND OUT THAT AT MIDNIGHT MY TIME THE PING WAS SENT FROM THE CBI TO THE USA AND THE COMPUTERS OVER HERE DID NOT RESPOND. I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THE PING WAS SENT BACK THRU THIS MORNING AT 8 E.S.T. AND THE PING DID GO THUR AND THAT THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED LAST NIGHT WAS CORRECT. I IN NO WAY WOULD EVER LEAD ANYONE ASTRAY OR FURNISH ANY INFORMATION THAT I DID NOT CONSIDER AS BEING CORRECT. I AM STILL BEING INFORMED IT HAPPENED THAT WAY AND WE SHOULD SEE IT AT BANKS SHORTLY. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE EXCITEMENT I CAUSED LAST NIGHT AS I WAS EXCITED MY SELF. I HAVE NEVER FELT SO BAD IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I FEEL I EITHER JUMPED THE GUN OR WAS MIS-LEAD MOMENTARILY. I APOLOGIZE--I KNOW NOTHING MORE TO SAY---IT IS HARD TO POST ANY NEW INTEL AT THIS TIME BUT I AM STILL BEING TOLD I WAS RIGHT AND IT SHOULD COME THRU SHORTLY--I SHOULD HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING AND JUST LET THE RATE APPEAR ON IT'S OWN. I HAD READ SO MANY NEEDY STORIES I WAS TRYING TO UPLIFE AND ENCOURAGE AND GIVE IMMEDIATE HOPE TO THOSE WHO WERE HURTING.

[OKIE OIL MAN] THIS POST WAS FROM ME--I HADN'T REALIZED THAT WHEN GHOST LEFT MY COMPUTER HE HAD LEFT THE GHOST MODE ON
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TDHSC Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:07 pm

I believe Okie passed along information that came to him from someone that he trusts. Okie is in no way responsible for the accuracy of the information and I for one hope he does not get discouraged and stop.

I have worked for the Federal Gov for 35 years. I have been told "secret" information in a meeting. Then before I can walk down the hall to my office that "secret intel" is no longer valid and has changed. And this is just one of many Agencies in our government. With the RV, there are governments all around the world involved and any one of them can toss the monkey wrench in the works.

I am amazed that anyone would take second or third person information and then get upset because it is not 100% correct. This will be done when I see the balance of my bank account increase big time - that is when I will get excited.

TDHSC

Back to top Go down

let's start thinking Empty greed

Post by cbc Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Quiting your job &/or selling your life's saving for dinars ... PLEASE, lets not be overly dramatic here ... for a simple $100 you could have hundred of thousands of dollars if and when it RVs ... are people that greedy that they will put their life's savings into this investment??? Come on ... isn't a few million dollars good enough? Why would anyone put all their savings into dinars? Its greed and only greed ... I guess a few hundred thousand or a million isn't enough .. we gotta sell the house and put it all in dinars ... please, if anyone is that stupid to do that, they should get their heads examined. I hoping this RV thing happens ... I got a few bucks in it but not enough to bankrupt me or to put me under ... i didn't quit my job or sell my body on the street to buy dinars ... life goes on ... if the RV happens great -- I'm glad I got some dinars ... if it doesn't, oh well its only a few bucks that I lost ... no big deal.
The only real positive experience that this RV may happen is that I can no longer get Dinars from my source (a regular currency exchanger in a shopping mall with multiple locations in Toronto) anymore .. this tells me something is happening and hopefully its a RV soon ... other than that, we play the waiting game.
cbc
cbc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Lol,

If it weren't for this and other boards, where-oh-where would people complain and argue?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

let's start thinking Empty paging " DR.Linda"

Post by dakota Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:29 pm

[quote="Dr. Linda"][b]Dakota,

Please wake up and get current intel. OKIE was correct! The RV is occurring right now!! Here is one of OKIE's latest posts:

:queen: Razz Razz Razz :cheers: :cheers:

yep I see you are correct oops sorry that wasn't me someone jumped into my office and pushed me out of my chair and posted oh wait wrong story some one hacked my pc getting through a firewall and 3 differnt anti virus and anti hacking programs installed when this pc was built for me by one of the most prominent pc designers on the east coast
that you can take to the bank
now understand this I never said the rv wasn't going to happen
and like many of you I am invested heavily and want to retire and as you may know few nurses have a pension option
I just want to see OOM post it and my cell phone ring with a text from DD

[

dakota

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum