Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie )

+8
dinarling77
SlugL28
Psalm85:13
Alchemist
war eagle
FoxyRoxy
safley
Just Da Truth
12 posters

Go down

THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) Empty THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie )

Post by Just Da Truth Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:43 pm

BondLady's Chat with thecrow (fireman from Iraq) pertaining to RV per Okie last night - Wednesday, August 24, 2011

[fortunate1] Hi All, its been a while but I am back. A friend called to say that Okie said it happened at 1 am and the rate is 3.68. I know better but I had to ask my well grounded friends

[grashopa] .bondlady has emails out to 2 diff contacts 1 in bagdad an 1 in basrah if the rumor is true or false we will hopefully know soon enough

[player46] grashopa ..analyst don't know why gold falling..Daily FX. They have no reason for it.. interesting..

[thecrow] Good mornin everyone!

[player46] thecrow ,,GM

[grashopa] thecrow .....hey bud

[thecrow] grashopa hello friend

[marine] fortunate1 BL has e-mails out to pals in Iraq, She will let us know. ..... On another note it is Okies birthday today an might be some kind of sick joke

[thecrow] grashopa i see a lot of people thinks it has rv'd huh.
[grashopa] thecrow ......so has been posted at Okies chatroom.....

[tobyboy] From what I'm reading Okie is doing ot again why do people listen to him ???:?

[MisterFizz] thecrow Welcome back, good to see ya.

[player46] thecrow ..aren't you in Iraq?

[thecrow] MisterFizz thank you, finally settled back in

[thecrow] player46 yes

[player46] thecrow ..oh, your home?

[thecrow] player46 i had 15 days at home on vacation, back in iraq now

[fortunate1] tobyboy I know and normally dont but he has stirred a bunch of people this am and they know better too but you know he has to be right one of these days ..

[player46] thecrow ..oh ok. Good to see you again..It has been a while.. stay safe and God Bless You.

[thecrow] player46 thank you

[player46] yvw

[fortunate1] room217 not sure we can believe what he says... but when my niece actually say him on tv I started to listen .. a little... still grounded right here safe in the BondLady zone.

[grashopa] ..........toucan] 10:00 AM [Georgiaboy] Talked with two defferent sources that say wall street confirms 3.68 today 10:02 AM [Georgiaboy] winalot , One guy has seat on exchange, and said it's a go 10:06 AM [Georgiaboy] Branard , they say 2pm , but it would make sense to do it at 5 to 5:30 this evening

[BondLady] hi the crow ty so much for comming

[BondLady] every one this is one of the ones i emailed this am as u all know he is a firefighter in bagdad

[BondLady] the crow has there been any change that u know of in iraq per the iqd

[BondLady] wed all appreciate what u have to say

[thecrow] pretty sure if it had rv'd i wouldve 1) gotten a text, or skype call or email from any one of my firefighters brothers stationed all over iraq, or 2) been taking cover from all the celebration fire (cause they know which way to point their weapons during celebrations)

[thecrow] Hey BL!!!

[thecrow] well,

[room217] yes and isint DB suppose to email their clients?

[BondLady] okie has put it out as 100% truth it rv'd last night him and rich queen both have

[thecrow] as stated above, I am definetly not gonna claim to be the first to know when it will happen,

[thecrow] but im sure ill now pretty soon after

[mikeswife] I called 1st Convenience Bank.... it has NOT RV'ed.....

[BondLady] ty so much hun and i am so thankful to see u here and safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[BondLady] i pray for ur safety ev day u an all usa over there

[thecrow] BondLady thanks for having me! sorry it took so long getting back

[grashopa] thecrow ...any idea what they are celebrating...?

[BondLady] no need to be sorry crow im just so glad ur here and i ty for all u do for us

[thecrow] grashopa No celebrations, I was just saying when it does rv, im sure i will be dodging celebratory gunfire

[BondLady] yes

[BondLady] if u hear of any thing i ask u to plz contact me if at all possible

[BondLady] weve sure missed seein u round here

[deanwood] Hey Crow how are you

[deanwood] anything going on

[tobyboy] BondLady Good morning BondLady see some false excitment here this morning

[thecrow] there are too many holes in the roofs over here due to soccer game celebrations, im sure itll be pretty rowdy when they all become rich

[player46] thecrow ..yes I bet!!

[fortunate1] thecrow yes I see that on the new in the ME all the time on the news men holding high powered weapons firing in the air so casually

[thecrow] marine just a little.

[BondLady] we will post it all over the net along with my guru put up or shut up post from may

[thecrow] fortunate1 ya, id imagine theyd have no hesitation to do so over an rv

[thecrow] marine lol, different world over here, to each theyre own culture i suppose, we have bottle rockets, they have AKs.

[BondLady] sad sad

[player46] [BondLady] so how have u been crow

[BondLady] hows ur family

[deanwood] thecrow How long you over there for?

[thecrow] BondLady ive been better, but im still waking up so i cant complain. Family is good, today the Wife and I celebrate 9 years of marriage

[thecrow] deanwood a year and some change

[deanwood] thecrow Have they paid you in dinar yet

[mikeswife] Happy Anniversary thecrow!!!!!

[thecrow] deanwood not yet

[thecrow] mikeswife thank you!

[nise] thecrow happy anniversary!!!

[thecrow] deanwood actually, my current company may be loosing our contract in a month

[thecrow] nise thanks!

[deanwood] thecrow Then what happens to you

[thecrow] deanwood well, option 1, i change the color of shirt i wear, or option 2 i am sent home without a job. depends on who gets the contract, and what their required manpower is to fulfill said contract

[BondLady] i just heard from my other contact in basrah and hes out in iraqi public all the time and this is what he told me just now

[deanwood] thecrow Hope it works out for you buddy

[BondLady] ..I havent heard about any rv yet..........but if i do.......I will contact you first thing.....Mi$terdinar

[thecrow] deanwood ty

[thecrow] BondLady thank you for the info!

[BondLady] yqw hun ty also

[player46] marine ..take care cyl

[thecrow] just for a laugh>>>>>> It has been claimed certain intel is always 3 days ahead of schedule, maybe, we will see the rv saturday.

[BondLady] uh huh

[thecrow] seriously though, it would be nice

[BondLady] extremly nice fo sho

[thecrow] fo sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[delano] can someone post the comment they just put up about georgiaboy have two wall street sources...THANKS

[GermZAP] Has it really happen?

[grashopa] ..........toucan] 10:00 AM [Georgiaboy] Talked with two defferent sources that say wall street confirms 3.68 today 10:02 AM [Georgiaboy] winalot , One guy has seat on exchange, and said it's a go 10:06 AM [Georgiaboy] Branard , they say 2pm , but it would make sense to do it at 5 to 5:30 this evening

[delano] grashopa THANKS my friend! I know GB have a call into him now

[GermZAP] Thanks to all the MODS for keeping us posted

[nise] grashopa would that be 5 their time or our central time?

[grashopa] .............STAY GROUNDED.........

[fortunate1] delano Tell him I love him

[laura] grashopa I saw that too this AM.....what is going on here??? Its just weird that people who don't seem to have connections to one another are hearing the same info...

[player46] Dow in green, dollar up gold tanking, what the heck????

[GermZAP] does this mean i will NOT lose the house

[nise] GermZAP we're in the same spot!

[grashopa] 10:56 am....est rt.now.....in NY

[laura] grashopa I'm grounded for sure....not believing anything yet!!!

[player46] grashopa ...analysis are baffled.

[grashopa] yup

[BondLady] the crow our moderater is a firefighter in bagdad he confirms hes heard nothing of a rv as of yet and he would know

[nise] grashopa but your post...do you know if they are talking their time or ours?

[BondLady] also another contact in basraha also confirms no rv to me as of yet but will keep me posted

[thecrow] wish i could work basraha fire, they got a sweet deal, 2 months on, 1 month off, salary!

[GermZAP] BondLady when do you think we will see the facts?

[grashopa] I don't KNOW......dookie....except Iraq inflation is eating them alive.......

[player46] BondLady ..ty for updates

[BondLady] we are already seeing the facts and the truth

[grashopa] well......more than that....jus sayn

[BondLady] it HASNT RV'D thats the truth

[GermZAP] shame on the poster who cushed our hopes

[thecrow] they gotta get the LD's out before they can rv anyhow

[BondLady] germ our moderator thecrow is a firefighter in iraq

[BondLady] he would know

[BondLady] so no it hasnt happened yet wish it was true

[GermZAP] thanks

[BondLady] yw

[thecrow] Keep in mind, Okie says his account has been hacked lately

[thecrow] could be a joke

[thecrow] delano i do everyday, but its like we all say here, stay grounded, and that i do. almost too well, im not a nay sayer by any means, im just in the mind set of, i will only believe it when i see it on forex, because thats the only way my bank will believe it as well.

[BondLady] brb u all stay positive plz its not like we havent been here before...seek the truth...find the truth

[delano] BondLady hey lady, i love you but I am getting crazy info today to maybe support this....I have to apologize I am not an intel guy but this is nuts coming from people I trust...let's all just pray and stay grounded

[BondLady] again crow ty for comming an letting us know hunni

[thecrow] BondLady anytime, guess im off for now though. c ya all!

[BondLady] ive talked to 2 people in iraq delano 1 is here with us right now

[BondLady] ty crow u come back soon plz if for nothing else to let us know ur safe

[delano] BondLady but i do believe this could have happened and not been annouced to the people yet

[BondLady] and plz let us know if u hear any thing

[thecrow] i will! take care

[player46] thecrow ..bye and stay safe..

[BondLady] ty so much brother be safe an keep ur head down hun sadrs crew are nut wads

Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) Empty TO BOND LADY

Post by safley Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:20 pm

With respect; My father raised me using a "Code" of conduct that he insisted I follow and it has served me well throughout my forty five year business career. This "Code" has 10 individual parts or rules. I believe you would be well served if you followed Part/Rule No. 6; "TALK LESS SAY MORE".

Simple but effective.

safley

Back to top Go down

THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) Empty Re: THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie )

Post by FoxyRoxy Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:32 pm

safley wrote:With respect; My father raised me using a "Code" of conduct that he insisted I follow and it has served me well throughout my forty five year business career. This "Code" has 10 individual parts or rules. I believe you would be well served if you followed Part/Rule No. 6; "TALK LESS SAY MORE".

Simple but effective.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your post. Are you saying you'd rather that Bondlady not be posted? Who are you suggesting talk less???
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie ) Empty Re: THE BONDLADY CHATS WITH THE CROW!(Fireman in Iraq Re; Okie )

Post by war eagle Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:36 pm

What would a fireman know about the dinar????????????????this is very confusing to me---just because he lives in Iraq------that's a STRETCH!!!!!!!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:44 pm

From what I've read, my understanding is that the IMF doesn't have to publish the rate for three days. Maybe that's a rough MISunderstanding, but I thought I read that somewhere this a.m.(???)

Please feel free to correct me!
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:04 pm

war eagle wrote:What would a fireman know about the dinar????????????????this is very confusing to me---just because he lives in Iraq------that's a STRETCH!!!!!!!!!

What does anybody really know?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Alchemist wrote:
war eagle wrote:What would a fireman know about the dinar????????????????this is very confusing to me---just because he lives in Iraq------that's a STRETCH!!!!!!!!!

What does anybody really know?

crazyspin Alchemist~ None of us know anything other than we want it to rv and we want it to rv in a massive way and not the way it really factually looks like it will with the 000....Im striving for positivity and rainbows of course! :cheers:
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SlugL28 Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:46 pm

I'm a fireman and i know about dinar... i know of about 50 firemen that are heavily invested in the dinar... stretch that!!! lol

SlugL28

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Exactly! and what also would an OIL MAN know about the dinar?????????
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SBM0601 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:27 pm

YOUR ALL STUPID IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW MORE THAN OKIE> GO TO BED AND ASK FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR BASHING AND HATEFULLNESS
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:59 pm

SBM0601 wrote:YOUR ALL STUPID IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW MORE THAN OKIE> GO TO BED AND ASK FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR BASHING AND HATEFULLNESS

You should ask for forgiveness for calling people stupid.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by formula1man Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:15 pm

If your gonna bash Okie hit the road and go back to dinarvets where you belong. Know it alls. My monies on someone with 40 years of oil industry not some firefighter that is supposedly in Iraq.

formula1man

Back to top Go down

Post by jayo60 Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Let me say this. I am all for Okie. If you want to be a leader, You have a responsibility to your people. There are to many people hanging on hims words. This is his site and if you dont like it you can go. But there are so many grasping hope on every word he says, I think he needs to be extra careful about what he says. This is a very difficult thing to corner but my goodness it affects so many. GOD BLESS Okie. And god bless us all.

jayo60

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum