Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time"

3 posters

Go down

Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" Empty Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time"

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:31 pm

Arthur:  This has been a very long, arduous, and frustrating journey for all of us. Some of us for more years than we wanna count. We have had more false alarms than we care to remember.

Its like the boy that cried wolf has cried it so many times that now that we are potentially looking dead at the wolf running toward us with our own eyes we are just standing there not even running thinking it is just a mirage.

What finally unleashed that wolf is today's agreement on the HCL and on all budget disputes by Baghdad and Kurdistan and by extension with all the other provinces which in essence will solidify Iraq in to one inclusive democratic government

Which today received the blessing of Ban Ki Moon of the UN who announced that they have finally "concluded agreements that are in the interest of the Iraqi people."

Now that Zebari has just formally announced that the central government has agreed to resume the payment of salaries of employees of the Kurdistan Region, intel has it that within days, possibly this weekend Kurdistan leader Barzani will visit Baghdad to formally sign this agreement to ship an agreed upon amount of oil per day

At which time $500 million will change hands, paving the way for a full blown market economy which will by necessity include a reality rate for the Iraqi Dinar, after which IMO we can legitimately say we are in an "Any Day Now" window.

So wake up and be alert my friends. I believe this might just be the real wolf this time

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" Empty Re: Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time"

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" Cb0cc710

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" 2805820865  Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" 2805820865  Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" 2805820865  Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" Empty Re: Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time"

Post by Billyg Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:33 pm

Poor sheep being called out to meet the wolf! Need to put some Donkeys in for their protection. I said Donkeys not Jack Asses!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:06 am

They already have the latter anyway.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" 2805820865  Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" 2805820865  Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" 2805820865  Guru Arthur: "This Just Might Be The Real Wolf This Time" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:01 pm

That is what I figured!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum