Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars!

Go down

I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! Empty I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars!

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:05 am

I thought the gurus said things were looking GOOD in Iraq -- Iraq losses since 2003, and so far has reached a trillion dollars! 503832

Do not count the losses incurred by the Iraqi economy since 2003 until today millions of dollars. In a country where poverty and unemployment, losses are estimated at more than a trillion dollars. Can amount to popularize a whole country, and believes in the welfare of each of the Iraqi people. The government studies indicate that Iraq incurred during the war with the United States since 2003 until 2013 losses as a result of corruption, which the uncle of the country about $ 300 billion. In addition to these amounts to losses of the oil sector in Iraq until the year 2011, which amounted to $ 493 billion, resulting from crashes and postponed projects, according to a study of US company 'De ATI' for energy.

Waste and corruption

Above all these figures, the infrastructure losses come as a result of the bombing and the bombings, which also billions of dollars. As Iraq lost during the past few months as a result of the seizure of the Islamic state to regulate the number of Iraqi provinces, about $ 27 billion.

Says the former deputy governor of the Iraqi Central Bank the appearance of Mohammed Saleh transferred in the new 'Arab site permit', that after the US-led war on Iraq in 2003, Iraq turned to the formation of the annual's balance, which can be calculated on the basis of the total GDP of the country. Oil revenues have been estimated since 2004 until 2013, 750 billion dollars, which constitute the core revenue in the annual budgets. But all of those budgets, according to Saleh, have not come to fruition on the ground.

He explains that 'when calculating the size of budgets and compliance with the implementing of projects actually find that 25% of them have been spent on the project, and the rest were thrown away completely.'

He continues to favor 'more than $ 300 billion has been wasted between administrative corruption and the projects have not been implemented. Among the reasons for this waste, remnants of war on Iraq and the subsequent civil war in 2006 and 2007. Where disrupted hundreds of projects, and with increased poverty and unemployment. ' It is noteworthy that in favor of 'the majority of the projects are located in provinces where fighting between security forces and militias occurred on the one hand, parents with each other. Reality led to the cessation of a large number of projects that it spent billions of dollars'.

But after entering the organization Daash to Iraq, the country has also suffered significant losses. Saleh explains that the 'annual GDP for 2014, up to 270 trillion dinars. As a result of military operations carried out in five provinces (which Nineveh, Salahuddin, Kirkuk, Diyala, Anbar), can confirm that about 15% of GDP has been thrown away, or approximately $ 27 billion. '

The Undersecretary of the Iraqi Ministry of Planning, Mahdi Keywords, confirms that 'The ministry's statistics indicate that the losses incurred related to the budget of Iraq since 2003, and even now close to $ 300 billion.

Keywords draws to organize Daash blew a bridge 36 so far, as well as caused the clashes in the five provinces of the demolition of governmental and private institutions. In addition to high unemployment rates to 25%, as well as the increase in the poverty rate to 30% from 13% in 2013.

Among the ongoing military bill, put the Iraqi prime minister, Haider al-Abadi, finally, a project set up a fund for the reconstruction of the provinces affected by the ongoing war. The fund will be financed by Iraqi oil imports, in addition to grants and foreign aid.  http://goo.gl/kqfufT

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum