Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

currency value  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

currency value

Go down

currency value  Empty currency value

Post by deedee3460 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:56 am

With my understanding only the dinars will re value first. When will the other currency re value? Also can someone tell me the current value if the rupiah Indonesia, zim, and the dong. I read that they could re value possible within hours, days or weeks.
Thank you.. dee

deedee3460

Back to top Go down

currency value  Empty Re: currency value

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:17 am

None of them are ever going to revalue to any significant degree. A massive revalue in the currency world is on the order of 5%. These currencies are worth so little because their countries have printed trillions and trillions (in some cases quadrillions) of them. Their value is right where it should be given that.

A million rupiah is worth about 82 dollars.
A million dong is worth about 47 dollars.
A million dinar is worth about 859 dollars.
The Zimbabwe dollar is worth nothing. It's not a valid currency and they printed so many of them it has very little collector value.

What you're reading about them RVing are lies told by idiots and con men in order to scam people.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:36 am

Not gonna happen anytime soon, not the dinar, nor the dong or the rupiah. Never going to happen for the ZIM, as it is essentially a dead currency and not even legal tender in it's own country. I will admit I have thought of buying a little, but not because I see any chance of it ever revaluing, but just because the idea of having a trillion dollar note tickles my fancy.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

currency value  2805820865  currency value  2805820865  currency value  2805820865  currency value  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:15 pm

deedee, here is a idea, save your money and take (2) $50.00 bills and fold them, carry them around for a few weeks in your pocket along with some folded $1.00 bills. When ever you pull them out and look at them , you know at any time you can spend them, same time you will feel richer then the next person and one thing for sure , you have not scammed your self!
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum