Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :)

2 posters

Go down

It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) Empty It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:25 am

A King had a male servant who, in all circumstances always said to him; My king, do not be discouraged because everything God does is perfect, no mistakes. One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king, the servant managed to kill the animal but couldn't prevent his majesty from losing a finger. Furious and without showing gratitude, the King said; if God was good, I would not have been attacked and lost one finger. The servant replied, 'despite all these things, I can only tell you that God is good and everything He does is perfect, He is never wrong'. Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of his servant. While being taken to prison, he told the king again, God is Good & Perfect. Another day, the king left alone for another hunt and was captured by savages who use human beings for sacrifice. On the altar, the savages found out that the king didn't have one finger in place, he was released because he was considered not "complete" to be offered to the gods. On his return to the palace, he ordered the release of his servant and said; My friend, God was really good to me. I was almost killed but for lack of a single finger, I was let go. But I have a question; If God is so good, why did He allow me to put you in prison? His servant replied; My king, if I had not been put in prison, I would have gone with you, and would have been sacrificed, because I have no missing finger. Everything God does is perfect, He is never wrong. Often we complain about life, and the negative things that happen to us, forgetting that everything happens for a purpose. God knows why you are reading this message today, please bless someone with it by sharing it. God is good and perfect!!
The song "It Is Well With My Soul" was written by a successful Christian lawyer Heratio Spafford,his only son died at age 4 in 1871,in 1872,d great Chicago fire wiped out his vast estate made from a successful legal career,in 1873 he sent his wife & 4 daughters over 2 Europe on a summer trip on d ill fated ss ville du Havre. Since he had a lot of work to do, he planned to follow them later.The Ship sank & he lost his 4 daughters wit d wife being d only survivor,she sent him a famous telegram which simply read,SAVED ALONE....  On His return home, his Law firm was burned down and the insurance refused to pay, they said "It's An Act Of God".  He had no money to pay for his house and no work, he also lost his house.  Then while sitting and thinking what's happening to him, being a spiritual person, he wrote a song - whatever my Lord, you have taught me to say - It is well, it is well with my soul.  My dear friend, a good attitude will determine your altitude.  When you look at your life, career, job or family life, what do you say?  Do you praise God? Do you blame the devil?  A good attitude towards God makes Him move on your behalf.  Just sit down and say, Today God, it is well with my soul, I am thankful I had a peaceful sleep, I am thankful I am alive with possibilities, I am thankful I have a roof over me, I am thankful I have a job, I am thankful that I have Family and Friends.  Above all, I am thankful that I have the Lord Jesus Christ on my side.  Be blessed and don't be envious or shocked when others are prospering because you don't know what they have been through to get there (test, trials and tribulation) so thank God for what you have.  "Little is much when God is in it. It Is Well With My Soul!  Touch someones life with this message if God is for us, who can be against us?  Don't read if you can't forward.  God has seen you struggling with something.  God says it's over.  A blessing is coming your way.  If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested.  God is going to fix two things (BIG) in your favor.  If you believe in God, drop everything and pass it on.

Back to top Go down

It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) Empty Re: It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :)

Post by Horizon Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:12 pm

Through all things God is always right there. If we try to find something good in the bad, you can see things in a better way.  I know in my life, there has been some bad times, and I have had to learn to lean on Gods timing not mine.  Many times in the long run I can look back and see reasons to be thankful for whatever has taken place. I'm thankful that God is always with me, through all things! Thanks for sharing this Nadita! angelwing

It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) Empty Re: It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :)

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:01 pm

One of  the few old hymns I really like, and the story behind it is both sad and wonderful.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) 2805820865  It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) 2805820865  It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) 2805820865  It Is Well With My Soul - A Good Story of How Good God Is :) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum