Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here."

+3
Kevind53
Ponee
Ssmith
7 posters

Go down

New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." Empty New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here."

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:36 am

Sad that these people have spent money on Dinar instead of trying to get their lives straightened out.  And shame on Tony playing on their vulnerabilities.

Also, for the people that think we are picking on Tony for no reason......below is the reason........to stop people from spending money on a dream when they should be taking care of business in the real world and not in some TNT Dinar Dream Land.

I know that I am only 1 of many in this place that is about to lose their homes, so I thought I would make one last plea to the PTB to actually get a visual as to the reality here on this site.

I am a single mom who managed to raise 2 boys virtually alone.  I have been in my home for 18 years.  This is where I raised my babies and have all our memories and I may lose it by the end of the month.  I can no longer afford my Foreclosure Defense Attorney who has been trying to buy me as much time as possible.  
My story is long and will spare you because there are always much worse and I try hard to count my blessings instead of my problems.  Just know that I am a former Middle Class who was devistated by the Mortgage Crisis created by Greedy Wall Street and the likes of such.  I have lost all my investments in the crash and used up what was left in my savings.  I have been unemployed and under employed and the struggles have been great.  I have nothing left but this opportunity to save my home and quite frankly my life.
Please, please, if the PTB read these forums, let this be a gentle reminder that we are hard working Americans hurting & suffering greatly because we are still in a recession,despite what the phony numbers being reported say. I have witnessed so much destruction these last 7 years and most have yet to recover.
TNT members, if you are at risk of losing your home, please post a brief note here and let the PTB know that we are very REAL PEOPLE here, hurting tremendously.  Please release the RV to those of us people in the public and help save our homes/lives/families.

Thanks for reading this thread.
My story is similar but we lost ours to a short sell a few years ago ..... I do have some friends going through this right now and they just pulled the last extension to hold on. I feel your struggles and pain and I'm praying for a quick recovery.
Not my actual home but my student loan (parent loan) is now a house note payment. No matter what I have done to try to negotiate an affordable payment, this high payment has affected my excellent credit score. I strive to follow all the rules of the land, pay my bills on time and help others in need. Now I am in need and feel like another number in these sad cases...struggling to make ends met. Have a heart and stop hurting people.
My family is struggling to pay our bills and the house is gonna be the first to go. This RV is gonna be a new life for my family of 8. We have always been working hard to make ends meet. Living month to month, this will allow me to get my kids thru school and college. Come on RV.
I completely understand. Loss my family home that I had lived in all my life and a 18 yr govt job within months of each other. Praying this is released today, rent way past due, utilities due to be cut off Monday morning. Standing in faith that it will be released today . Be Blessed
My Cousin has allowed me to share my story from her site. I am 56 and my husband is 62. We had always had our bills paid on time, actually had a great credit score. 1 1/2 years ago I lost my job and a week later my husband who was a builder fell and busted his knee and now needed a knee replacement.
No insurance after my job loss of course. Anyway, we fell in between the lines of receiving any Govt assistance because they pulled up our personal property file and it looked like we had a lot of stuff. Well we did but our dump truck was a 1976 and our newest vehicle is a 1998 truck. All our tools are 10 plus yrs old also. I was told we needed to sell our stuff and then we could get help with food stamps etc. I explained we had been trying to sell but if there are no buyers it still doesn't feed us. After paying taxes for all these years there was no help for us. Through the help of generous people (mainly my cousin) we never went without food. We have been able to sell stuff to pay for electric and propane. We have been without TV for 1 1/2 years and just had our phone turned on 3 months ago. I have a part time job now and we are making it but still worry about the coming winter because we have only been able to buy propane with the little tanks and can't afford to get a big tank for winter but by the grace of God I do not fear. My debt which is not great will be paid off when this RV happens and I pray each day that the ones we owe can hold off just a little longer. Our house we are soon to lose due to nonpayment and we will have to move into a camper. It is material and we are stronger than to cry over it. My husband and I were brought up to b strong but starting over at our age is a little tough. PTB, if you do control the release, how about showing a little compassion. I don't think the amount of money we will be blessed with is going to hurt you much.
SBirdsong
I am a single senior in a mobile home park I broke my wrist in July could not work have been struggling to keep utilities on, mortgage and park rent.
Got behind in park rent and I am going to court this morning for an eviction. I finally went to local churches and charities to help pay the back rent.
As so many of us thought we would have RV by now, sometimes I feel so foolish to keep hoping and being disappointed and not reaching out for help. I know it will happen but praying before the 20th when it is all due.
I also have a lot of medical bills now that I can't pay.
The only thing that keeps me sane is my faith in God!!!
I pray for all of us in these tough circomstance.
Blessings
Hugs
We are a family of 9 (7 adopted children). Last March my father had a heart attack followed by a double stroke.  He lives in a 20+ year old mobile home that is full of black mold and water that leaks thru the roof when it rains. My husband had to put a board under the head of his bed to keep it from falling thru the floor.   (My father was a very hard independent worker all his life).  I am POA for him so I receive all his medical bills that his limited income does not cover each month.
  Just yesterday we received notice that our rent on our home is going to massively increase.  My husband is the sole provider of our family because of our young children.    We have spent thousands of $ investing in orphaned helpless children to give them hope for the future but have little security ourselves.  Our faith in Yeshuah is what keeps us focused.   
The releasing of the RV could instantly change lives all over the world.  Please, please let it go.  We're not "just collateral damage ". We're human beings with lives and families
I'm in the same position .I had perfect credit.. Lost my home I built from every tile to light fixture in the mortgage fraud. Then lost everything I owned in the 2008 crash. This came along and I prayed for a miracle as now we are close to losing the small apt we call home . I had to move from Ga. to Manhatten with my fiancee ( we had hoped to live happily in my home but it was gone in a flash, it was so traumatic) he has been really sick this year and bills are piled up and we just went to court to answer an eviction notice he's been here 30 years never late paying till this year. We are mid 60's and everything we have tried to make money has failed. The world is harsh out there these days.

We are starving, broke and need this yesterday. If we don't RV now. I like Catwoman need this to save our home and has she put quite frankly our lives. We are both sick, and need medicine we can't afford. Life is harsh and we can't make it any longer, I hope this is it , please give us the RV.

Please let this RV go to those that need it so badly. Those that didn't need it are buying homes and boats and planes. Please let us have a great life and help those that need it.

I was working on a Documentary to help young people know what cults are, but that was expensive and got lost in just trying to survive. I plan to help young people in other ways . I want to work with the homeless and hungry. And contribute to the greening of the planet. Cleaning up the water, and air.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." Empty Re: New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here."

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:47 am

MISERY loves COMPANY.  They would rather wallow in the Woe is me moment  with fellow TNT koolaid drunks than make an effort to take their lives under control. 

Easier to blame their life issues on a bad investment and the PTB than on themselves for not doing something to get their lives on track.

Way to go Tony.  You may as well put poison in the koolaid while you are at it because, for many of these sad sacks, their lives are over. You have led them astray. 

God helps those that help themselves and these people are no longer helping themselves. They are just sitting and waiting for Tony to bring in the RV.

SAD SAD SAD

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." Empty Re: New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here."

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:27 pm

Very Sad ... the tragedy is thy will keep getting strung along, keep being told & believing it's all the fault of the PTB, and in the end lose everything finally selling back the currency they have left in desperation. I fear many will die poor and bitter blaming everybody but Phoney and themselves.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." 2805820865  New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." 2805820865  New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." 2805820865  New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:36 pm

I guess some people have to have that hope that Tony keeps pumping them with!  I really feel sorry for them.  They need to just put their faith in God and watch what can happen in their lives.  I really feel sorry for them.  I have been through some hard times also, but I am living as I would if there isn't ever going to be a RV.  Get up and do something and watch what happens.  So folks seem to think Money and jobs are just going to come to them!  Poor Me stories are not going to make the RV happen!!!!
When I bought my Dinar I knew it wasn't going to be overnite, and wasn't sure if it would ever happen, but I have it, just in case.  I continue to live as though it will never happen, and hope and pray it does soon!!!!

New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:38 pm

I'm with you on that ... New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." 2243815925

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." 2805820865  New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." 2805820865  New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." 2805820865  New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:41 pm

New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvjzz3IrDYH-gJTepFZP-9b8nUcODpWhLbGfGpIv1S1MW-ohsO

New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...New TNT Thread "If you are at risk of losing your home this month, please post here." 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:18 pm

Such testimonials..  There is a lot to be said for personal accountability I will agree, but there's also something to be said against the folks leading these people on the path to ruin as well.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:58 pm

Why would TNT even have this thread with all the controlling they do. I am sure that Tony has an angle to profit from their loses. Or Tony, you could help them with the money needed being it is bound to be DONE, DONE, DONE! GOD give these people the knowledge to quit following Phoney!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:43 am

I take this thread with a grain of salt. If like most of the bank stories and nonsense that is posted over there...it's probably just BS publicity to start another Social media push like they did before. And the sheeple will est this up and start talking to the almighty PTB that are "not releasing the RV" . I'm sure a few a few of those replies may be genuine and for that Tony, DC, Pam and the rest of those Aholes should be drawn and quartered for what they are doing to these people.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:10 am

Yea, was thinking on this and had the terrible but realistic thought that it may be a thread to get [donations] MONEY to help these souls and really be a ruse for more MONEY for Phoney! At this point Nothing surprises me.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:21 am

Seems like someone got kicked off TNT for trying to help people in these situations, but it was a while back.  Did they post here?  I can't think of where else I would have read that. 

This threading is fading into the background, but a few more stories were posted yesterday:

Unfortunately, I am in the same difficult boat as many others in our TNT family. I haven't been able to make a mortgage payment for 4 months due to loss of income. The bank has started the foreclosure process. I check outside my door everyday to make sure my car hasn't been repossessed. Thankfully, I have a job interview today; however, things are beyond the breaking point right now. I have to eat with family and friends just to have food. But God will make a way somehow. Our faith grows during times of tribulation. I believe everything will be okay and that our latter days will be greater. You are all in my prayers. Keep holding on!
This is so very sad, yes, my daughter is (who is all very part of this team, but not on the forum) is. They watch every day for someone to come lock them out. They have no where to go as I am so very far away. The children go to school and the community there does not do assisting for housing. They would have to change schools among other terrible things. My daughter can't drive, what then? Shame on the system! They wait and pray for the day they can go home without being worried about having a stranger at the door that won't allow them to enter. So shamefully sad and wrong, so many other are hurting.

I am not losing my home this week. I lost it several years ago.
If it hadn't been for my sister and friends and the soc sec check each month 
I received from a very long successful career, I would have been on the street for several years, now.
I have lost my home, my car, my bank accounts, my retirement income, some friends, a wife and much time in my search for a new income stream over the last six years.
Not our home but we didn't get to run pipe in for propaine so elec heaters in 2 bedrooms and a living room.mr dot com was in hosp for stroke range bp bp280\130 and between than pnimonia and sugar issues where once a week we make the 2 hr drive to hermatage pa to get laser surg on back sockets of retnia.he is on short term dis. At 50 percent already. Another month no health insurance.and not sure if he will be recieveing unemployment after this is over. Christmas will be yet another one small gift for our 2 kids. Lord willing this happens we lost both cars that were almost paid off now driving a beat up truck w not so good tires for pa winter but we do what we got to.. our faith is strong. Tony said on todays call what if this does come. I feel more on what if it doesn't
Thank you for starting this thread Catwoman1.

My daughters and I have been in a homeless shelter for the last 3 months. We have another 3 available, if we need them.

Thank God for the Catholic Charities network! (not my religion, but they have been so good to us Smile)).

I have another temporary job beginning next week. It will last for a month. Hopefully I can save a month's worth of rent, or two.

Don't really want to go into all the details. I am trying to stay positive and keep my girls' spirits up.

Best of luck to all of us.

Prayer works, but God's time isn't always an easy time.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum