Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar

Go down

The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar Empty The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:18 am

The private sector contributes to increase the value of the dinar 3694057

Many people wonder about the reasons for the rise in the purchasing power of the dinar years ago and so far, despite having a good cover of gold and foreign currency as well as the rise in oil exports as well as improve its exchange rate against the dollar, when the continued improvement in the exchange rate with the salary increase Fsnsal to the stage is not commensurate with the productivity of the economy reason to support the private sector and the privileges granted parallel privileges of the public sector, where the rate of wages.

In this context, the economic academic sees Dr. Majid Baidhani importance of finding a balance between this equation by increasing the productivity of the individual to achieve the increase in incomes, explaining that the productivity of the individual worker comes through the activation and projects of the private sector in productive sectors such as agriculture and Alsnaah.oadav told (morning) : it is necessary to achieve financial revenues through the creation of jobs and employment opportunities in the private sector and make it a par with government employees privileges are greatly contribute to the revival of the booming economy, after the reference to the oil industry to activate those opportunities. He stressed that the central bank was able through the implementation of a successful fiscal policies in recent years have contributed a lot in the stability of the market and this has resulted in its role regarding the improvement of the exchange rate, and went on to say: Here comes the role of government and the competent authorities to complete drawing this picture by providing focused support to the private sector and the implementation of the government program, which stressed the importance in advancing the country's economy forward. Stressing that the most successful monetary policy is to maintain the stability of the exchange rate increase provided Alantegeh.oasmah IMF to countries with economies in transition fund implementation of currency controls in order to stabilize the economy during the reconstruction phase and this is what served as the local economy over the past years.

Baidhani said that Iraq currently has the expertise and economic efficiencies in existing homes experienced enough for taking the initiative and self-reliance proceed to develop the economy through reform programs and development policies that fit this stage application.

He pointed to the possibility of Iraq to see a decline in items imported country other goods and services that can be provided locally when oil exports rise from, indicating that it is an urgent necessity, especially that the country is entering a high volume of exports of V.odaa Baidhani at the conclusion of his speech to the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar and the increase its purchasing power because of its profound impact on the development of economic reality and the granting of additional currency strength enhance confidence between the currency markets in the world, especially that covered the dinar reserve cash for sizeable enough.

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum