Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil

Go down

Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil Empty Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:21 am

Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil 3321246

The news agency Twilight News reported that the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, revealed discuss his ministry to some of the measures aimed at maximizing the financial resources of the state in the near future and in accordance with the necessary legislation,

which Parliament would be endorsed by this Algred.oukal Zebari said that "the ministry is waiting for the House of Representatives legislation laws and regulations to maximize financial resources in the country and find other economic resources will complement the general budget is oil,

which is a source approved by the president fully in the preparation of the state budget over the past ten years.

" He added, according to the same source said that "the competent Ministerial Committee on Finance and Economic Affairs discussed the fiscal policy in the country and provided insights into the Council of Ministers on this issue, where he was reviewing a number of ideas and practical suggestions to overcome the current crisis,

"the government's measures came against the backdrop of the significant decline that hit returns financial state, as a result of reduced remarkably in world oil prices, as well as on the local production volume of crude material due to emergency security conditions.

He said Zebari, said the ministerial committee mentioned a meeting in which he stressed the need to "reduce non-core expenditures in ministries and state bodies and pressure on spending allocations as much as possible to avoid the aggravation of the financial crisis and low liquidity,

" he said, adding that the meeting discussed a number of the options available to the government to finance the deficit of the sources available during the remaining period of the current fiscal year.

Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil

November 2, 2014 11:47

Iraq looking to maximize its resources away from oil 3321246
The news agency Twilight News reported that the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, revealed discuss his ministry to some of the measures aimed at maximizing the financial resources of the state in the near future and in accordance with the necessary legislation,

which Parliament would be endorsed by this Algred.oukal Zebari said that "the ministry is waiting for the House of Representatives legislation laws and regulations to maximize financial resources in the country and find other economic resources will complement the general budget is oil,

which is a source approved by the president fully in the preparation of the state budget over the past ten years.

" He added, according to the same source said that "the competent Ministerial Committee on Finance and Economic Affairs discussed the fiscal policy in the country and provided insights into the Council of Ministers on this issue, where he was reviewing a number of ideas and practical suggestions to overcome the current crisis,

"the government's measures came against the backdrop of the significant decline that hit returns financial state, as a result of reduced remarkably in world oil prices, as well as on the local production volume of crude material due to emergency security conditions.

He said Zebari, said the ministerial committee mentioned a meeting in which he stressed the need to "reduce non-core expenditures in ministries and state bodies and pressure on spending allocations as much as possible to avoid the aggravation of the financial crisis and low liquidity,

http://www.mubasher.info/ISX/news/26...7#.VFY0sel0yUk

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum