Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag

+2
Kevind53
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag Empty We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:15 am

Someone started this thread at TNT.  Caution.....May cause intense nausea while reading.

Tony demonstrates ALL that one can describe as AS BEING A LEADER!! Gads!! He fell on his sword for us!!  He had a way out and DID NOT TAKE IT!!
MY GOD, WHAT A GUY!!  There are to few like him left on this planet. He is staying for our benefit as he knows where we would be without him!! 
Tony--I wish you could exchange places with O!!!!

I could not agree more!!! What a Guy... I sure hope I get to meet him one day! So thankful for his information and all those who work with him! Hope I can find someone as Forthright and Honorable as Tony someday....

Tony, DC, Pam and Ray are all going to be living under life altering conditions due to this journey with (for) us. Much gratitude to you all. I am encouraged that you all have touched many with your sincerity and caring nature. We can pass on to others and make this country a better place. Thanks to you all for staying with us to the end. (Hopefully soon)

TONY You are truly a born LEADER. As I read, hear from others, YOU have it down to the end. My eyes tear up often over your help, and the facts you bring us. You have a BIG HEART you live it and talk it. You are one of the finest examples of who GOD wants for us to be a true leader of what is write. I cryed when you told of people wanting to hurt you and your family because you are doing what is write and your helping thousands of us who are with you every day on the calls and form, so many of us are stronger and have changed so much because of you, Pam, DC, and all of the tnt members we have, so much excellent information, yes it will be a sad day coming as all of us have expressed when the tnt site is over, Thire are so many loving people, and knowledgeabul people We are a loving family. Many thank yous to all of tnt members.

Thank You Tony. So much. Words cannot express how I have known for a long time we are blessed to have you in our lives.

we are fortunate we have our Moses!!!

God approved and appointedly anointed - if it weren't so we wouldn't nary "at tall" be here
we have been praying for them and thanking you for
keeping his family through all of this and the tnt team!!!

I love him !!!, the man has character and that laugh, so infectious. I would have checked out, don't know if I could have live with myself but if I have the chance to cash out I would and will. He cares for people and also those of you who use every opportunity to get on O ass get off please.

Tony , 
Your not greedy at all . It bothers me, that you are so 
unselfish, as not to have taken the RV  when you had the chance. 
You are a much better person than I (who am greedy).
Thanks For Being Their For All Of Us.

Tony is a gift from God...for such a time as this. He has selflessly help so many
and if you think about it ,he has actually had a global impact on the world, with grace, truth and humility.

I have never heard anyone with so much patience, specially with those who ask the same questions on every 
conference call, and he very gentleman like responds over Nd over again. My hat off to you Tony.
thank you for being there all this time
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag Empty Re: We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:26 am

The grammar and spelling speaks volumes .... picking

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag 2805820865  We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag 2805820865  We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag 2805820865  We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag Empty Re: We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag

Post by Horizon Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:41 am

Yes Kevin...I agree!!!!
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be critical but, do they really worship this guy and the others that much???? What kind of life does these people lead????

We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtbqpl0udV6CGpbf_xeh1-_VDJFA6Octpe00ikq7IaASVOcbzyvwFools!!!!

We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...We Love Our Tony -- read with a barf bag 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:55 am

But...

Tony's MY boyfriend!

And if any of these wannabe groupies are trying to steal him from me there's going to be TROUBLE!!!

:throb: :throb: :throb:

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:59 am

Tony followers are literally the dumbest collection of people on the planet.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Anyone else feel like these were all written by the same person? It might be different screen names...but there are a lot of grammatical clues here.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:54 am

Maybe there was no call today, because Tony was too busy writing these letters to himself???

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:54 am

BritishBulldog wrote:Anyone else feel like these were all written by the same person? It might be different screen names...but there are a lot of grammatical clues here.

I thought the same thing BB!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum