Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems

Go down

Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems Empty Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:36 am

Hakim for Kurdish delegation: the need to intensify consultations and dialogues between the province and Baghdad to end the outstanding problems 178551881

The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, the need to intensify communication and consultation and dialogue between the province and the center in order to overcome and solve the problems faced by common interests and prevent the development of relations between the two parties. A statement by the Office of the Supreme Islamic Council received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, said on Monday that "al-Hakim received in his office in Baghdad Amir Kurdistan Islamic Group Ali Baber and his entourage During the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations and issues concerning security and the common interests and certain other files ". For his part, Prince of the Kurdistan Islamic Group, said that "the country needs to look into the characters that equality to everyone and that it is interested in opening up the issues Supreme and this is what we found in the wise. He said the "focus of the meeting was on the difficult stage with the country and the security effects in addition, to the subject of the fight against extremism and militancy whatever address and exit the country from being confined behind sectarianism, nationalism and sectarianism and work to be everyone's shoulder to shoulder in solidarity assimilated some for others and try to cross the current stage less losses "Ended

http://goo.gl/6tocTz

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum