Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

+14
justpassntime
busterwayne
Jtmaxwell
Samhain
Tommy
ntvtexan
me4RV
Honey Chile
AZ41
popeye
mraft353
Catherine
WelshDinar
dinardiva
18 posters

Go down

Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:12 am

Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011

[OKIE OIL MAN] IS ANYONE AWAKE???

[OKIE OIL MAN] OKIE NAILED IT---IT HAS JUST R/V'D IN IRAQ AT 3.68---17 MINUTES AGO

[OKIE OIL MAN] IT HAPPENED AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME AND I GOT THE CALL 7 MINUTES LATER----R/V AT 3.68---WAKE YOUR FRIENDS UP

1:21 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] DO NOT ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT IT IS TOO EARLY TO ANSWER----THE ONLY DETAILS I KNOW NOW IS IT DID R/V AT 3.68---SHOULD KNOW MORE IN THE MORNING

1:22 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT A BIRTHDAY PRESENT---PRAISE JESUS--THANK YOU GOD

1:24 AM [katt] THIS IS THE REAL OKIE!! NUFF SAID Razz

1:24 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE HACK ON ME WAS NOT BLAINO AS SOME HAD SPECULATED AND SOMEONE OWES BLAINO AN APOLOGY

1:32 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE NO MORE INFORMATION THAN WAS JUST FURNISHED ME AT 12.07 AM FROM IRAQ THAT IT JUST R/V'D AT 3.68 THAT IS ALL I KNOW NOW---THE MYRIAD OF DETAILS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO US TOMMOROW---(TODAY)

1:33 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] 3.68 US THE RATE

1:37 AM [Rich Queen] 1biz4u OKIE JUST GOT THE CALL FROM IRAQ. NOT SHOWING YET
Read More button on right
1:40 AM [gp cobb] Rich Queen : IMO the banks will have first shot, not forex

1:40 AM [Rich Queen] gp cobb I AGREE, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW. CBI SHOULD HAVE IT BEFORE ANYONE

1:40 AM [Randee88] Rich Queen - any news you are able to share on PPs or WGS?

1:41 AM [Rich Queen] Randee88 NOTHING I CAN SHARE PUBLICLY. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING

1:41 AM [gp cobb] Rich Queen : OH they have it but I'm not sure they are gonna display until the central banks are all up and running if you get my drift.

1:41 AM [Rich Queen] gp cobb I AGREE WITH YOU

1:41 AM [QUADONE] Rich Queen - you trust OOM Intel right?

1:42 AM [Rich Queen] QUADONE I KNOW OKIE WOULDN'T BE SO ADAMANT FOR NO REASON. AND MY INTEL SAID WE'D SEE IT TOMORROW TOO

1:42 AM [lucylu] Rich Queen any chance it is pegged to the pound???? whatever happened to the in country rate....?

1:43 AM [Rich Queen] lucylu YES THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE OF THAT. A VERY GOOD CHANCE

1:44 AM [Admiral Adama] did Ty say his site would go down 5 min after he got word of rv????

1:44 AM [Rich Queen] trpschick OKIE JUST GOT THE CALL FROM IRAQ - RV - $3.68

1:44 AM [Rich Queen] Admiral Adama OKIE IS ALWAYS AHEAD OF EVERYBODY! LOL!

1:45 AM [Dash] Rich Queen I have heard from several people we would see it at the banks first. Is that possible

1:46 AM [Rich Queen] Dash EXTREMELY POSSIBLE - AND ALL THAT MATTERS TO US IN THE END

1:46 AM [trpschick] Rich Queen so we will see this stateside in the am and be able to cash in tomorrow?

1:46 AM [Rich Queen] trpschick LOOKS LIKE IT!

1:47 AM [joinmenow] Rich Queen ...........................so missed the first part of conversation -------- but are you advising that it HAS rv'd ?? and will show at the bank, or forex or ?? Thank you.

1:47 AM [Rich Queen] joinmenow OKIE IS ADVISING RV IN IRAQ

1:54 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE BEEN TOLD ALL ALONG I WOULD KNOW WHEN IT R/V/D 20 MINUTES AFTER IT HAPPENED----IT ONLY TOOK 7 MINUTES

2:00 AM [OKIE OIL MAN] I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE ROWING THIS BOAT----I HAD LOT'S OF HELP

2:02 AM [katt] THE REAL OKIE IS IN THE HOUSE!! IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED, DOCUMENTED, BONIFIED, AND HIS BLOOD AND SWEAT IS ON THE WALL TO PROVE HIS HARD WORK AND DEDICATION! NOT TO MENTION IT'S ´¯`*•.¸¸HIS BIRTHDAY!!´¯`*•.¸¸
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by WelshDinar Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:25 am

Hi Okie and happy birthday, Now it's all over may I have the pleasure of knowing your real name ? Thanks, WD Ilikeyou
WelshDinar
WelshDinar

Back to top Go down

Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:28 am

go into chat room and ask him...lol..

it is also his birthday..what a gift!!!! Love Pierce Brosnan...it is 11:27 pm here in Canada..who cares..lol

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:28 am

***KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK>>I want in on the party in the big chat room!!!! It won't let me in*** :( :(
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mraft353 Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:30 am

I am new to Dinar and the forum can somone please explain how or when we can confirm.

mraft353

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:35 am

[kitkat] 12:16 am cst[OKIE OIL MAN] IS ANYONE AWAKE??? [OKIE OIL MAN] OKIE NAILED IT---IT HAS JUST R/V'D IN IRAQ AT 3.68---17 MINUTES AGO [OKIE OIL MAN] IT HAPPENED AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME AND I GOT THE CALL 7 MINUTES LATER----R/V AT 3.68---WAKE YOUR FRIENDS UP [OKIE OIL MAN] DO NOT ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT IT IS TOO EARLY TO ANSWER----THE ONLY DETAILS I KNOW NOW IS IT DID R/V AT 3.68---SHOULD KNOW MORE IN THE MORNING [OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT A BIRTHDAY PRESENT---PRAISE JESUS--THANK YOU GOD
[Javabean] Okie oil man Thank you!
[Odessa] Everyone please welcome my friend Sille AJ
[hound] Okie oil man Thank you Okie
[snakeoil] Okie oil man good night
[EddieB] Okie is 36.8 years old today
[kittykat] Well, I'm gonna try and get some sleep... Happy Dinar RV Day, everyone!
[Merrymay] Hey Dinarwishes you can call or text me if we see it from dinarbanker hon
[waitingitout] Happy B-Day Okie!!!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by popeye Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:40 am

WelshDinar wrote:Hi Okie and happy birthday, Now it's all over may I have the pleasure of knowing your real name ? Thanks, WD Ilikeyou

I thought OKIE was his real name!! Very Happy

Anyway Welshdinar, you will probably never know because he'll just move on to another currency RV and lots more intel! :cheers:

Don't take yourself so seriously......nobody else does!!
popeye
popeye

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ41 Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:56 am

Okie I pray that you nailed it this time or it's going to look like Lybia in all of DINARLAND tmrw!!! and you will be the new Khadafy Lol!!!
AZ41
AZ41

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Chile Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:06 am

SO HAVE IT RV'D?????
Honey Chile
Honey Chile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:07 am

yes..12:07 am..at $3.68...whoo hooo..okie in chat room
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Chile Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:15 am

Omg forreal have they post ut anywhere groupdance
Honey Chile
Honey Chile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:16 am

dinar recaps and I posted it
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Chile Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 am

Wow I would have thought some of the calls would have open back up I wanna make sure before I notify my family....
Honey Chile
Honey Chile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:20 am

told us to wake everybody up

[tvg] truckerbabe67 I think lots of us had that peace today1111 He is so Awesome!
[moparbob] katt Perfect!
[jonnywg] Howdy rich friends
[meggie55] katt Perfect for the occasion. Thanks
[tnmom] mscool need a paper bag?? Lol i have some extra!!
[katt] WOOHOOOOO
[OKIE OIL MAN] I CALLED POPPY 2
[bjoybrandt] katt Lov the fireworks!! lol
[rich1451] diamonddust np you see the fireworks?
[EARTHANGEL] Love Kisses & Hugs to Okie!!! Happy Birthday! You were always way ahead of everyone!!! You are THE BEST!!!
[dinartowncrier] oil4cash Waiting? It already happened
[TiffanyDinar] katt WWWWOOOOHHHHOOOO!!!!
[C33] gp cobb just wonder?
[steve] jolanta not to brag...heehee, but i knew this thing was coming down tonite!!! Wink
[agstoday1] Okie oil man - AND........
[mscool] PLEASE GIVE OKIE THE FLOOR
[Esther414] truckerbabe67 thank you for praying. We lost our house yesterday to the bank. I guess we can get it back now!!! wooohooo!!!
[Josey Wales] OKIE OIL MAN YOU ARE THE MAN...........TY
[so blessed] Amazing...god chose us for this blessing.. Praise him praise him
[truckerbabe67] tvg yes he is! and i will never forget this! Never!
[tnmom] Okie oil man you call dewey??
[oil4cash] dinartowncrier oh yea thats rtght
[musiccitylady] OKIE OIL MAN and he called me and woke me up!!!!!!!!!!!
[rich1451] Eagle Has Landed thanks again
[pcbguy2] OKIE OIL MAN you are so far ahead of everyone else they are all trying to figure out what is going on all the boards
[gp cobb] C33 : it would be strange to me........
[Eagle Has Landed] rich1451 yw
[safariguy] OKIE OIL MAN Bless you sir!! we thank you so much!!!
[TiffanyDinar] OKIE OIL MAN YES IS POPPY2 COMING ON OOM CHAT?
[mscool] STOP TYPING FOR A MINUTE GUYS GIVE OKIE THE FLOOR!!!
[OKIE OIL MAN] OKIE IS GOING TO BED--AS UGLY AS I AM---I NEED THE BEAUTY REST
[moparbob] Esther414 Bless you!
[tvg] truckerbabe67 Me neither!!!!
[steve] Okie oil man thanx okie...we appreciate you dude..Wink
[Dinars] OKIE OIL MAN What'd he say? Glory Glory! right? Smile
[bowhunter] I just woke my wife and told her she is married to a weathier man than yesterday..... Praise you Father God!!!!!
[billy ray] OKIE OIL MAN Happy Birthday! Whats really going on? Have we RV'd yet?
[TiffanyDinar] OKIE OIL MAN YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL IN OUR SIGHT!!
[oxenjockey] Goodnight SIR... And thank you!
[katt] OKIE OIL MAN ha!! right Wink nite nite
[waynenkk] Thanks Okie
[homeschoolmama] okie you are beautiful to us!!
[johnnyjunk] OKIE OIL MAN thanks brother-sir ... nite ...
[katt]
[debneureka] Sweet dreams okie
[agstoday1] Okie oil man - psuche!!!!!
[Eagle Has Landed] OKIE OIL MAN sleep a well deserved slumber. Happy Birthday, again.
[Bankershours] Night. Okie!!!!!tY
[musiccitylady] billy ray we have! yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss
[meggie55] OKIE OIL MAN U will always be beautiful in our eyes.
[tnmom] Okie oil man god don't make ugly!! Smile
[asells] OKIE OIL MAN BLESS YOU OKIE!! THANK OU AGAIN!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
[dinarmama7] OKIE You have the sweetest spirit! You are beautiful!
[mountainman] Okie oil man Happy Birthday
[diamonddust] rich1451 Oh yeah!! I had left puter on. could see across room
[C33] OKIE OIL MAN GN GN GN
[heavenonearth] Im still so HAPPY....NO more tv's at church!!!! New projectors!!! Wait a minute forget the projectors we could buy a whole new church!
[FIRECRACKERMAN56] Billy Ray!! Yes we have! $v #.^*LOL
[girlgonefishin8] nite okie
[dinartowncrier] OKIE OIL MAN Goodnight for the 10th time... LOL
[TiffanyDinar] johnnyjunk YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[FIRECRACKERMAN56] 3.68
[katt] heavenonearth lol
[truckerbabe67] tvg but you know what....ive always been blessed....maybe not always realized it but i have! he has been there for me in sooo many ways! so why not this one! i learned not to put god in a box
[asells] heavenonearth AMEN to that!
[chromeman] We need you all rested up for tommorow
[mscool] GUYS PLEASE LET OKIE TELL US WHAT POPPY2 HAD TO SAY
[TiffanyDinar] C33 HAPPY RV!!!!!!!!!!
[johnnyjunk] TiffanyDinar wooooooo hoooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~
[jsgrant] Hush! Let him speak. What sid poppy say sir?
[Esther414] Good night brother Okie Oil Man ! He has made us all beautiful!
[dinarmama7] Heavenonearth Well it is sure going to be decked out!
[katt] [OKIE OIL MAN] NOW LOOK GUYS----ALL THE DETAILS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO ME RIGHT NOW--DETAILS PROBABLY WILL BE FORTHCOMING IN THE MORNING--ISN'T THE FACT IT R/V'D AT 3.68 ENOUGH FOR 1 NIGHT??
[Eagle Has Landed] does anyone have Okie's original post? thanks
[asells] OK SIT ON HANDS SO OKIE Can tell u s what POPPY2 said
[TiffanyDinar] FIRECRACKERMAN56 THERE ARE THOSE FIRECRACKERS!
[CAP1] Good night all! Talk to you later this morning!!!
[logos12] mscool sounded like Okie has left the building
[rich1451] OK PEEPS what are we gonna talk about tonight???????????????
[mscool] STOP TYPING
[foreseeing] Just woke up...did it happen and what is the rate?
[gumboman] okie gone
[asells] oops, sorry he left
[pcbguy2] okie has gone
[finalquest] God is still on the throne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[katt] Eagle Has Landed http://www.okieoilman.ne ··· ust-read
[BlueGold] Okie went to bed
[LM] JW...call me!
[mscool] WELL WHEN YOU ALL LISTEN HE MAY COME BACK
[asells] Okie is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[bopeep] pcb did you call Biggtins
[mscool] STOP TYPING
[katt] reposting before i go to bed..
[C33] mscool Okie is Goneeeeee
[wycoffjul] finalquest Amen!!
[CaptDave] Okie thanks so much god is great!!!!
[Eagle Has Landed] katt thanks! do you have Poppy2 post as well? thanks
[FIRECRACKERMAN56] TiffanyDinar!! I got them ready!! Woooooooo hooooooooo!!
[simplejane] foreseeing 3.68USD
[tvg] truckerbabe67 Its ok.......Just remember he has always been there for you and now its our turn to be there for him.....There is a lot of work to do now....He has blessed us for a purpose
[katt] Eagle Has Landed no. he didn't come in
[logos12] mscool he said he was going to bed...needed his beauty sleep
[asells] bopeep You got all your family in ?? Hwere's boo?
[pbfl58] DocCop ....agreed!!!!
[Eagle Has Landed] katt ok.....thanks again!
[IQDiva] Okie, the last word any of us would use for you is "ugly." You are truly beautiful, and we love you!!! Smile
[C33] logos12 yes
[bopeep] I don't know if boo is still up or not
[katt] 12:17am cst [OKIE OIL MAN]OKIE NAILED IT---IT HAS JUST R/V'D IN IRAQ AT 3.68---17 MINUTES AGO
[katt] 12:17am cst [OKIE OIL MAN]OKIE NAILED IT---IT HAS JUST R/V'D IN IRAQ AT 3.68---17 MINUTES AGO
[Katmandu] Eagle Has Landed whatcha got old friend?
[TiffanyDinar] bopeep HI WOOHOO
[katt] [OKIE OIL MAN] IT HAPPENED AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME AND I GOT THE CALL 7 MINUTES LATER----R/V AT 3.68---WAKE YOUR FRIENDS UP
[tnmom] I have got to get some sleep!! Dont wanna look all crazy at the bank!! Good night rich roomies Smile
[CaptDave] Bankershours i have the boat
[katt] [OKIE OIL MAN] DO NOT ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT IT IS TOO EARLY TO ANSWER----THE ONLY DETAILS I KNOW NOW IS IT DID R/V AT 3.68---SHOULD KNOW MORE IN THE MORNING
[homeschoolmama] musiccitylady ..when Poppy2 called you what did he say?
[Dinars] katt Can you call BGG, poppy2, et al to get them on chat?
[aldercreek] gn my rich friends
[katt] [OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE NO MORE INFORMATION THAN WAS JUST FURNISHED ME AT 12.07 AM FROM IRAQ THAT IT JUST R/V'D AT 3.68 THAT IS ALL I KNOW NOW---THE MYRIAD OF DETAILS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO US TOMMOROW---(TODAY)
[bopeep] hey Tiffany
[Esther414] moparbob thanks. I am blessed!
[jonnywg] asells dinarmama7 heavenonearth TiffanyDinar katt mscool dinarmama7 OKIE OIL MAN Josey Wales .....THanks so much
[katt] Dinars i believe okie has already done that hon
[bopeep] I did go wake my mom up and tell her
[BIGDADDYHARRIS] tnmom good night
[DocCop] Okie oil man ........ thanks ^5
[Dinars] katt OK, thanks!
[mscool] YW
[bopeep] gn tnmom
[mr601] I was texted that same info over 2 hous ago from a friend of a friend who cashed out in the Kuwait RV but he said we will not see it for 48 hours
[tnmom] Bigdaddyharris gn Smile be back after a nap lol
[BlessedNow] Hmmm!!!!!?? The earthquake epicenter was in "RICH" -mond!!
[bopeep] rest well
[ladyj47] My daughter just called me.... Is this really it? I"ve gotten excited so many times before....
[katt] [OKIE OIL MAN] DO YOU NOT REMEMBER ME TODAY TELLING YOU THEIR ARE SEASONS FOR EVERYTHING AND THIS IS THE SEASON??
[JAD] .
[tnmom] bopeep bopeep GN Smile
[LM] Omg...
[katt] 1:23am cst [OKIE OIL MAN] IT IS KINDA FUNNY IN RETROSPECT--REMEMBER LAST WEEK WHEN I SAID I HAD EARTH SHATTERING NEWS??--AND TODAY THE EARTH SHOOK ON THE EAST COAST EARTH QUAKE---FUNNY HOW THINGS WORKS OUT
[mscool] WELL HE SAID HE TALKED TO POPPY2
[dgood007] Katt. Mod of the year!!!!!!!
[susananderson] does anyone know if it wil show up inthe banks tomorrow?????
[mscool] BUT THEN HE DIDN'T TELL US WHAT HE SAID
[rapidroyp] https://mail.google.com/ ··· 9f85e06d
[mscool] WE TRIED TO GET PEOPLE TO STOP TYPING SO HE COULD TELL US
[bopeep] I thought someone said Poppy had 3 confirmations
[Josey Wales] LM get me your number, thought I had saved
[noleashes] susananderson I hope so
[katt] dgood007 no way! i wanna atleast go on vacation from chat for 2 months!! LOL
[aceman] bopeep i saw that too
[Dinars] rapidroyp ??
[homeschoolmama] musiccitylady said Poppy2 called her
[noleashes] I'm cashing in everything
[bopeep] ok I didn't misread that
[LM] 6027419055
[ivervd] can someone please repost poppy2
[katt] susananderson [OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE NO MORE INFORMATION THAN WAS JUST FURNISHED ME AT 12.07 AM FROM IRAQ THAT IT JUST R/V'D AT 3.68 THAT IS ALL I KNOW NOW---THE MYRIAD OF DETAILS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO US TOMMOROW---(TODAY)
[Josey Wales] jonnywg TY as well
[cvreal] Are we sure it happened ???????!!!!!!!
[katt] poppy2 was NOT in here
[katt] all okie said was he called him ,and that was it
[dgood007] Katt. Mod of the night then!!!!
[tdooly] cvreal no
[katt] dgood007 Smile i'll take it
[TiffanyDinar] jonnywg THANKS TO YOU TOO!
[diamonddust] DocCop Did u get my last email? I was in Sac?
[jolanta] katt don't forget the hurricane..hurricane of money
[chromeman] Gn all and sweet dreams
[girlgonefishin8] chromeman gn
[Eagle Has Landed] Katmandu hello! making calls, trying to confirm. I BELIEVE Okie, it just isn't showing anywhere - YET!
[vic1] Okie!!! Is this fir real! The rv on your Birthday! Thank you .... Jesus!!!
[mscool] LOL FLOODS OF MONEY
[songbird] any news from PTR or Frank
[bopeep] someone hurry and find the 8-ball
[katt] woot....
[steve] katt am i a good luck charm or what? Wink
[gumboman] now we just need to see it at the banks
[bopeep] laurelei hid it somewhere
[dinarmama7] mancow Is that really you? Of radio personality?
[mscool] NEW HOMES
[BIGDADDYHARRIS] homeschoolmama yep, and then she called me lol musiccitylady is my mom. lol
[pbfl58] katt ........did okie say how he confirmed it? if it is straight from Geo or Dick, we should be safe!
[mscool] GOOD DEEDS
[jonnywg] TiffanyDinar don't know how you kept at it some days
[browns] songbird - nothing in PTR free chat
[katt] steve lol
[billie_j] mscool YEAH BABY
[mscool] WON'T IT BE AWESOME GUYS
[TiffanyDinar] jonnywg WITH YOUR HELP! Smile
[asells] jonnywg THANK OU!!! Smile
[Katmandu] Eagle Has Landed maybe this is finally the event!!!!!\
[asells] tnmom GOOD NIGHT
[rich1451] OK LADIES Just for the record, I am single.... and rich!!!!!!!!!!!
[steve] katt i called it 3 hours ago BB...Wink
[homeschoolmama] Bigdaddyharris are you in tn too
[bevy40] browns ptr all mods Tony and Dan are on phones trying to confirm at this time as well lol
[BiGGTiNS75] Mscool!!!!!!!!!! Pm
[katt] [OKIE OIL MAN] IT HAPPENED AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME AND I GOT THE CALL 7 MINUTES LATER----R/V AT 3.68---WAKE YOUR FRIENDS UP
[Khoregos] Okie told us that he got a 3 minute encrypted message and DID NOT pry for more info...he will let us know the rest as the day progresses after some sleep...we are very blessed to get this information before many others...
[cvreal] Did it happen?! Wooooooooohooooooooooo happy birthday okie!!!!!
[Dinar_Eddie] mscool sure will eh!
[dinarmama7] pbfl58 No he did not and we did not ask. And I think the Geo is a little too familiar.
[GhettoCheeze] mscool When does netdania update?
[BIGDADDYHARRIS] homeschoolmama yep. robertson co.
[truckerbabe67] whats the tax going to be...to cash out? just wondering...i keep hearin 15%
[Eagle Has Landed] Katmandu praying that it is...
[bbarriger] rich145 I am single and rich too!!!!
[songbird] browns thanks
[BiGGTiNS75] Pbfl who did not what??????
[tvg] mscool Yes it will be
[FIRECRACKERMAN56] Cvreal!! Yes! $ 3.68
[littledictator] So I that's iraqs rate, what is the US rate?
[homeschoolmama] Bigdaddyharris Wilson COunty
[cvreal] do we all believe?!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Chile Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:25 am

Do u believe it
Honey Chile
Honey Chile

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:26 am

me4RV wrote:
Brian108 wrote:
me4RV wrote:SHOULD WE WAIT FOR CBI TO UPDATE OR IS THIS IT? IM SO HAPPY!

the sites haven't updates yet, but w/e im sure they will soon!:

http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dollars-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.html

http://www.cbi.iq/

http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/b5203.htm

Iraqi tv: http://wwitv.com/television/101.htm

http://www.presstv.ir/live/llnw/

Thanks for the links. Let's see which site breaks it first! CBI not announced their daily auction yet for Aug 24.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Chile Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:41 am

I don't even know if I should scream shout is this forreal cause I need to wake my family up Omg I hop this is true is it posted somewhere else
Honey Chile
Honey Chile

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:03 am

Honey Chile wrote:I don't even know if I should scream shout is this forreal cause I need to wake my family up Omg I hop this is true is it posted somewhere else

Cbi should update within the hour...lets hope this isnt a birthday prank!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:08 am

me4RV wrote:THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ HAS UPDATED ITS AUCTION RATES FOR THE DINAR FOR AUGUST 24 2011. THE RATE FOR ONE US DOLLAR IS 1170 DINAR...THE SAME RATE AS BEFORE.

I DONT KNOW IF THIS WAS DISINFO OR A SICK JOKE, BUT WOW.

I HOPE IT IS SOON

GO RV!!

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Chile Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:09 am

I don't understand the cbi chart at all
Honey Chile
Honey Chile

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:17 am

:happyjoy: :happyjoy: JUST rechecked CBI...Canadian Dollar shows ----- ----- !!!!!!!!!!! :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Here it COMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Chile Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:19 am

What it say
Honey Chile
Honey Chile

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:22 am

The ----- ----- just indicates that the CBI is making an update on that rate..... scratch

OR MAYBE ALL THE RATES SOON TO COME !!!!!!!!!!

crazyspin groupdance :happyjoy: groupdance crazyspin groupdance :happyjoy: groupdance crazyspin groupdance :happyjoy:
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Chile Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:28 am

Ook I guess
Honey Chile
Honey Chile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:28 am

ntvtexan wrote: :happyjoy: :happyjoy: JUST rechecked CBI...Canadian Dollar shows ----- ----- !!!!!!!!!!! :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Here it COMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Maybe the webmaster is on break, or they are in no big hurry to satisfy anyones curiosity for the proof they need. It's not a time in our world history where it is business as usual anymore. There should be no doubt in anyones mind what happened without constant verification, the world is suffering and about to come out of the ditch right before you eyes
Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Chile Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:53 am

If this is a joke they wrong for this ppl are in need of this...
Honey Chile
Honey Chile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samhain Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:17 am

Hard to know what to believe anymore. I do have faith in Okie and his Intel. If he says it RV'd, I believe him. Just hope it isn't that hacker screwing with people again.

Now I can't sleep!

Go RV!

If you're going to be annoying, go do it somewhere else.
Samhain
Samhain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtmaxwell Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:19 am

I know we have all been told that we shouldn't question the intel but I would like to see some proof... I saw one of the mods in chat earlier saying how we are closer than we have ever been... They were right but every day is one day closer to that elusive tomorrow... If you disagree or ask for a little proof they are quick to mention they can "ban" you... My favorite is when they say you have to be only positive or say nothing... I thought this was a site about the dinar... The good and bad aspects, so it cant be all positive..I have a lot of money tied in this and I don't think it is right that someone has called a RV twice a week at least for a month and a half... This is just my little rant and I am hoping that some will become more responsible with their words...

Jtmaxwell

Back to top Go down

Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Central Banks

Post by busterwayne Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:30 am

It is my understanding that this will show up at the banks first,did anyone else hear this?

busterwayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:44 am

Rich Queen was with Okie in the chat conversation after his announcement, so it was not a hacker surely they spoke on the telli as well.

I trust Okie knows his intel sources to be credible enough to post an announcement to everyone or he wouldn't do it. Period. Others he might know to tell just want to check their own sources to reference Okies information, because of all the misinformation disinformation surrounding the event, so they can sleep better about it because they need the official proof when there is none.

Some folks are rather gun shy at taking the risk in trusting an already credible source such as Okie, for something that is inevitable to happen at any moment anyway

Some of you act like Okie was sleep walking while dreaming and sat down at his keyboard not knowing what he was doing and believing one of his dreams that the RV had occurred, because he wanted it so bad on his birthday.

Ask him if he falls asleep while flying his plane without a copilot. Ask him if he just believes everything he hears and likes to tease you to keep you on edge.

Some people that claim to have faith in Santa Clause don't have it with real people like Okie. Some people are such skeptics about everything they probably don't believe in ET's, because their government didn't announce their official approval on pretty letterhead so they must not be real.
Tommy
Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDinar Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:14 am

Honey Chile wrote:Do u believe it

Yes I do believe Okie is telling the truth Honey Chile, Okie has put his head well and truly on the block if this is wrong intel.

Just start to celebrate and be thankful you are part of this global party bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: bounce bounce bounce bounce
WelshDinar
WelshDinar

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:40 am

What I believe is that Okie passed out from the overexertion of blowing out multitudes of candles and had the best birthday revaluation dream ever. Upon awakening from his oxygen deprived stupor thought it was real.

Of course I don't believe that, who has birthday cake at midnight? It's a good story and I hope Okie has a good sense of humor but why would anyone ruin their credibility for a lie? What would be the purpose? It's what he was told and he believes it true also and so do I. It will all show soon enough and you can go cash in and do whatever it is you are going to do.

It makes sense that the banks would show it first. Can you imagine banks being overrun by crazed dinar holders if they were the last to know?

Happy Birthday Okie!
:cheers:

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Flag-212Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:43 am

Thank you, my OKIE man!!! You are truly kind and good to us!! Thank you and Rich Queen for your exciting, earth-shattering news!!! May God richly bless you, especially today on your birthday!!! Praise the Lord for His riches are everlasting!!! Hallelujah!!! Thank you, thank you, Jesus!!!! Praise His Name, the Name above all Names!!!!
:queen: :king: Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz affraid affraid affraid :cheers: :cheers: groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Let's hope this success extends to the ...

Post by Kansas Voices Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:55 am

Oklahoma Sooners and OSU Cowboys.

Of course, my Jayhawks will still rule in hoops.

Thanks Okie.

Kansas Voices

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Chile Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:31 am

Cbi haven't changed
Honey Chile
Honey Chile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelleystuck1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:34 am

Don't pay attention to CBI site yet. That ----- ----- that you see for the Canadian rate has been on there MANY MANY times.

And if it really did RV.... wouldn't Dinar Banker have shut down??

I sure hope Okie is right. But I'll believe it when I see it.

Shelleystuck1

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Chile Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:50 am

IS DINAR BANKER DOWN ANYBODY KNOW AND PHONE CHATS ON
Honey Chile
Honey Chile

Back to top Go down

Okie and Rich Queen early Wedn. Morning OOMC 08/24/2011 RV RATE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Okie

Post by trucker chet Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:54 am

OKIE, Congratulations on finishing the job, you did an outstanding performance with my respect. NUFF Said !

trucker chet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum