Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency."

2 posters

Go down

Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." Empty Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency."

Post by Ponee Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Posted by REALIST

realist
08/16/2014 10:47am

This is the beginning of a major CYA effort by "gurus" now realizing the last thing they claim needed to happen to let their RV proceed (Maliki leaves PM position) has now happened, and there still won't be any RV.

Now they're in major CYA mode, but rather than admit they were lying all along and there won't be any RV, now they're trying to reduce dinarians' expectations, and they have created this story that the "uninformed public" won't get squat for their dinar, just "groups" will, and "informed dinarians" are considered to be a "group".

It's bullshit of course. Complete bullshit. Just like all the other bullshit they dream up.

As this bullshit story develops, next stage of it will be the "uninformed public" won't get to exchange at all, just "groups".

After some time goes by and dinarians have accepted that lie, next stage of this BS CYA story will be "informed dinarians" have been disqualified as a "group" and won't get to exchange either.

How do I know this? Because I know there won't be any RV after Maliki is gone, and "gurus" will have to come up with some explanation to cover their lying psychopathic asses.

So look for "gurus" to say these things in the months ahead: (a) "uninformed public" can't exchange. then (b) "informed dinarian group" is disqualifed and no longer considered a "group" so they can't exchange either.

And (c) will be, yes, you guessed it, "groups" will be disqualified for some crazy reason.

Of course we won't see any rise in dinar on CBI website the entire time. How will "gurus" explain that? Simple, they'll claim CBI decided to make the RV private, not available to the pubic, which is why the public can't exchange, so sorry.

Of course there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency.

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 4 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." Empty Re: Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency."

Post by Dinar Recaps Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Ponee,

Do you have a link at Recaps with the post you mentioned.

Thank you.

The Dinar Recaps Team

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency." Empty Re: Posted by Realist . "there's no such thing as a private revaluation of a currency."

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:51 am

It was found on a Twitter post.  I will see if I can dig it up.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:49 pm

I apologize to Dinar Recaps.  This post was originally posted on a another site.  Dinar Recaps, I emailed you the link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:39 pm

Thank you Ponee for taking the time and effort to track down the original post and correct the post here.

Best to all.

Dinar Recaps

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum