Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

What does Iraq HAVE to do to RV?? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

What does Iraq HAVE to do to RV??

+2
Kevind53
BritishBulldog
6 posters

Go down

What does Iraq HAVE to do to RV?? Empty What does Iraq HAVE to do to RV??

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Every day I read something different about what has to be done to make the RV happen.  So here's my question...

Is there a specific, published, verifiable series of events that need to happen for Iraq to make their currency internationally viable??  Once it's internationally viable wouldn't it naturally "float"??  The whole...it's worth 1166 now and now that they've "pressed a button" its worth XXX, doesn't seem realistic to me at all...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What does Iraq HAVE to do to RV?? Empty Re: What does Iraq HAVE to do to RV??

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:39 pm

According to what Shabibi said several years ago several things were needed, a stable, fully seated government, power sharing (Erbil) agreement, and passage of the Hydrocarbon Law. I have not seen anything to indicate that these things are no longer requirements, so I'm sticking to what the (at the time) governor of the CBI stated. There are also some statements by him (one a video), that seems to indicate a future value significantly higher that the existing value.

Yes, it COULD float, but it also jump to some higher value and float from there. Within the economic realities of Iraq, they can pretty much do what they want. Most of all, they will do what they feel is in the best interests of their country at the time they feel is best. Any RV will be all about Iraq, and only about Iraq. We may profit by it, but that will be secondary.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What does Iraq HAVE to do to RV?? 2805820865  What does Iraq HAVE to do to RV?? 2805820865  What does Iraq HAVE to do to RV?? 2805820865  What does Iraq HAVE to do to RV?? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:50 pm

When you say "a future value significantly higher that the existing value" ... with all the stupid #'s being thrown around...a penny would be significantly higher than the existing value. But would a penny benefit Iraq??  If they have the power to pretty much do what benefits them the most...wouldn't that be in the couple dollar range or higher??? 
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:51 am

It is possible. Keep in mind that still has to be within the economic realities. For instance, it would make no sense to set dinar at a value they can't support. I am certainly no economic expert, but after a lot of study, I have drawn a few conclusions.  Personally, I think a value in the .10 to a little more than 1.00 range is most likely. Yes, a penny is possible, as is the $3+ some have been touting, but I consider those outlying rates and not extremely likely. I will add one more thing, I keep coming back to the !.86 range. I have no rational reason for that, but every time I think about possible values I find that in the back of my mind. Maybe it's just wishful thinking ... also keep in mind it is just as likely we all go bust.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What does Iraq HAVE to do to RV?? 2805820865  What does Iraq HAVE to do to RV?? 2805820865  What does Iraq HAVE to do to RV?? 2805820865  What does Iraq HAVE to do to RV?? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:45 am

These two economic geniuses commented on an article from Recaps the other day and explained how the RV will be funded.  Or, more accurately, how it doesn't have to be funded because most of the money is digital.  Oh, what a fun world we live in!

Ken
09/10/2014 7:13pm
Doesn't Iraq take into account the remaining currency (in country, held by investors and reserves held by countries around the globe) before they RV? Not to mention, how many will go to the bank and actually cash out? "Here you go Mrs. bank teller, 1 million dinar, that should be 3.71 million U.S. dollars, large bills please." NO ONE!!! It will be held electronically, we may get a few thousand. The rest is just a number that is backed by US assets. Treasury holds it as oil credits for the next 100 years to be used as designed. Nobody has to "foot the bill"...I'm so tired of hearing that. I could have got some of that wrong but you get the idea.....digital digital digital

[url=http://DINAR RECAPS]JAMES[/url] [url=http://DINAR RECAPS]link[/url]
09/10/2014 8:43pm
DAVE, WELL THE USA IS CURRENTLY DOING WHAT IS CALLED ELECTRONIC BANKING. YOU USE YOUR BANKCARD TO MAKE PURCHASES, NO PHYSICAL MONEY INVOLVED. I'M SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS, THEREFORE WE WON'T SEE THE MONEY, THE USA PRINTS MONEY ALL THE TIME AND CAN AND WILL HANDLE ALL THE PEOPLES NEEDS THAT HAVE DINAR.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:03 pm

If that's the case then why do we even have cash. If it's all digital...why haven't they done it yet?? Yes the majority of banking is just numbers on the screen...but without physical currency and assets it's just numbers on a screen with no meaning. These guys are obviously idiots and don't know what they are talking about...and unfortunately the people who are reading there "explanations" don't know anything either so they take it as gospel.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:40 pm

Try telling the bank it's all digital so it doesn't really matter the next time you are overdrawn ... What does Iraq HAVE to do to RV?? 1656125192

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LQS Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Hmmm.... all digital? The black market will nearly crash and people will be much easier to track...just say'n...  Huge middle finger to all of that....
LQS
LQS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:06 am

The books have to balance.  Regardless if it's digital or paper.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:22 pm

lets see this tues  they vote on the 6  ministers if all goes well they have some laws then the budget then hcl and 140.and they should be good. well not exactly there is still a little item left according to o who really does not want  to rv it is called stability. do not be shocked after iraq completes all this there is no rv
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:11 pm

So, I have these digital stuff. I will never actually want or need to spend it, use or hold it! Geeeez Really?  Now jayzze I can actually see all kind of things without an RV. You are thinking as most non delusional people in this thing.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:26 pm

billy  ido see  it happening. how much or when cannot say. i can sat this  with a 100 percent confiderence  due to all the paST HISTORY us  has a real say unfortuately and this pres does not want it to happen. i hope the new pm and pres have enough balls and do what is best for the people
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Oh, the RV in some shape or form one day. But, I still want mine @ $32. LOL Now, if only someone in control would have the balls to call it. But the pres does not care about the people,so....I do not know
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum