Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention

4 posters

Go down

Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   Empty Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:55 pm

Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   289839362

Saleem al-Jubouri, Haidar al-Abbadi
Baghdad: A parliamentary source revealed on Saturday that the coming hours will witness the arrival of Vice President Joe Biden to Baghdad in order to resolve the formation of the government, as pointed out that the taxpayer Haider Abadi and representatives of the Union of Forces will meet this afternoon to resolve points of contention The source told "tomorrow's Press," said that "an important meeting held between Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi and representatives of the Union of Forces, this afternoon, to resolve points of contention on the government."The source, who requested anonymity, that "Vice President Joe Biden will arrive in Baghdad in the coming hours in order to form the government." He threatened a source close to Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi said on Friday (September 5, 2014), highlighting the documents condemns personalities from political blocs are trying to hinder the formation of the government through the pressures and raise the ceiling of demands, while pointing out that it hinders the formation of the new government is the same as supporting "terrorism ".

http://goo.gl/nO26iC
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   Empty Re: Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Over @ TNT they say it's to get the RV done.  Of course, no surprise there.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   Empty Re: Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention

Post by Kevind53 Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Now ssmith, you know as well as I that everything is about the RV... tony

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   2805820865  Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   2805820865  Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   2805820865  Biden in Baghdad within hours, and a meeting between al-Abadi & the Union forces to resolve points of contention   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Joe Biden to the rescue. LMAO. Really?
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum