Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
No advanced economy without a banking system developed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

No advanced economy without a banking system developed

Go down

No advanced economy without a banking system developed Empty No advanced economy without a banking system developed

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:12 am

Hafiz: No advanced economy without a banking system developed

[ltr]No advanced economy without a banking system developed 9802[/ltr]
[ltr]

15:33 [/ltr]
[ltr]Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: stressed member of the House of Representatives and the economic expert Mehdi al-Hafez, on Thursday, on the importance of creating favorable conditions for the economic sector in order to begin the advancement of Iraq and to meet the need for such a sector, noting that there is no economy without a well-developed banking system developed.

Said Hafiz for "tomorrow Press," said that "Iraq L94 allows local banks and private and government in which to work only, while the actual need is much higher than this figure because the economy needs a riser banking sector meets the need of a rising market and investor."

He added that "even under the figure of the number of private banks and private, they do not exercise the banking business its shape full where that 92% of bank deposits found at the state banks and this reflects a major imbalance in the system of banking Iraqi calls for the preparation of studies adequate to determine the causes and motives, because he No advanced economy without a banking system, a sophisticated and able to fulfill the obligations and financial challenges. "

He stressed that "the central bank ethnicity. Iraqi banking system or restricts the 41 regional banks and determines the freedom of work and adoption of modern plans to attract investors and to provide banking services and keep pace with the most sophisticated."

The student Hafiz relevant authorities and regard the banking environment to provide guarantors of the confidence of capital through the adoption of long-term plans and projects in the planning and coping mechanisms of government. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D3031325[/ltr]
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum