Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.

2 posters

Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  Empty Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:16 am

Randy Koonce: How you makin it? I want to brief everyone on where we are at...........

Well, as we know Maliki is gone just like I said.... We are still waiting on the GOI to form and when it forms we will be done within 2 day or before....

Since this is event driven you can read the articles from there and they will tell you when the GOI plans to be put together.....Now the only thing that we can say is a back date is the 9th of Sept....

Why? Well by Iraq constitution Abadi only has 30 days to put the GOI together... and he will not go past the constitution if he does not put together the GOI the PM goes to the next largest block to do that.......

Now the only reason we have not seen the GOI is our own commander-in-chief, he has done hand springs trying to keep this from going down...... he knows now that he cannot stop it, or TAX you to death, or keep you from getting the full value.....

WHY... Because this is an International thing not U.S. thing.... if he could have stopped it he would have, If he could have TAXED you half of it he would have, If he could have only given you a time frame to exchange He would have.........

Believe me, he ran it (the RV) passed his lawyers and that is why so much stuff has been brought into this investment........

YOU HAVE A CURRENCY so you will be able to go to any bank and cash in after the RV.... IT will just be what exchange rate you will get..... THAT IS IT...... THIS IS NOT A MYSTERY>>>>>>>> breathe... you will be fine.

THE worst thing that can happen is if you go to just any bank is get less of an exchange...

SO DO NOT WORRY>>> Quit trying to get 30 dollars on the exchange. Why? because it will be a scam.... DO not give your dinar to anyone else but your bank or exchange facility that will cash it in.....

GET YOU A GOOD TAX LAWYER if you do not know one... I will have some at the meeting in Austin.......

When I talk of groups, it is a group of people you know and that is it is harder to fool 20 eyes that it is 2 eyes take your time and get what you can.....

Summary

The GOI (Government of Iraq) needs to form.. that is in the public eye. You do not need a Guru to let you know. It will be in articles on Iraq and Fox news has done a good job so far on letting all of us know about the GOI.......

Again there are no 800# to line up when the RV happens go to any major bank and cash a little in. Breathe...

Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed… do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or anything else do not be fooled just check the CBI. Do not let your emotions get to you.

BREATHE, BREATHE......... Yes, I will do a meeting after the RV...... do not worry I will send out email.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  Empty Re: Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:03 am

The GOI indeed needs to form, RV within a couple of days, not so much ... as to the rest ... drink the soup and spit out the bones ... unfortunately, it's mostly bones.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  2805820865  koonce - Randy Koonce says this is an INTERNATIONAL thing NOT a U.S. thing.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum