Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The ever contradicting Qur'an  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

The ever contradicting Qur'an

+7
Troyboy
FS4Enthusiast
Billyg
Catfish1927
Saint
DinarPhoenix
Ponee
11 posters
Post new topic   Reply to topic

Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:06 am

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Bv3WixQIMAElJR-
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38256
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:28 am

Poor taste post there Ponee: as occasionally this site attacks a faith of a billion people.

You cannot and should not be mixing faith with extreme idealogy , bunch of murderous goons hijacking a peaceful religion .

And to sound like MG : go back and re-read the discussion posted here on dinar daily regarding the innacuracies of a man called Jesus and the repetition through history of his "unique story" which many including myself laid out numerous mythical characters being described exactly with same references .

What is true IMHO is that all the books are flawed with innacuracies since mankind by putting his two cents worth always reshapes and bends the truth .

The story of Noah and a worldwide flood has been proven today by scientists as false : no worldwide flood , only regional . The bible is innacurate portraying the age of the earth as scientists have proven the age accurately at 3.2 billion years old . And as far as fairy tales well sure ....Jonah did live in a whale for 3 days !! Uh huh !

But just to cut pieces of sentences and belittle the Koran is just shallow . Muslim phobia and hatred is still alive and well . Interesting how the majority of dinarland feels that way BUT they are rooting every day for a Muslim state to make them rich off the dinar . Maybe that's a better discussion to have .

C'mon you freakin Muslims RV , make us all rich and then you may all go to hell ( we hope ) . That's really how most dinarians truly feel, majority of whom are just wonderful , loving and sincere Christians ! Uh huh !

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:35 am

I Agree to disagree

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Bv3VsiaIgAAP22-


The ever contradicting Qur'an  Bv7ECT4IEAAVLbN
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38256
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:56 am

My CHRISTIAN BIBLE does NOT tell me to go out and Kill those who do not convert to Christianity. 

This isn't about whether or not the stories in the BIBLE are real, it is what the Qur'an TEACHES .  Is this information NOT in THEIR bible?  Yes or No?


The first post was merely a picture to show the way THEIR bible is totally changed and manipulated to suit their current desires as years progress... at least I can pick up My BIBLE today and it reads the same at the BIBLE of 50 years ago.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38256
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:04 am

No surprise there .
One source and their prejudiced view doesn't make it all credible .

What is true is the hatred and fear of islanaphobia is alive and well in dinarland and elsewhere and of course fueled enormously by the media . Just turn on CNN : it's all ISIS , ISIS , ISIS with overtones of anti Muslim attitude tweaked in constantly .

This notion that your shit smells and my doesnt is ludicrous . There isn't a one of them that isnt flawed.

But hey : Go RV Muslims !! Then (we hope) you all go to hell !!! Just make us rich ! Give me a break ! Such phoniness in dinarland , it's pathetic !

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:14 am

This has nothing to do with my feeling of being better than others or that my shit doesn't smell and theirs does.   To close your eyes to what the qur'an stands for is just ludicrous.  And one source?  The source is not just voicing opinion... it is quoting the text of the qur'an.  They sight where the information can be found IN the qur'an.  


And even if I didn't have one single note of dinar, I would be posting the same thing.  


My heart breaks for the Iraq's for what they have gone through all these years and for what is happening now.  You are confusing the lines of my post.  You keep wanting to say that all religions and their Bibles are flawed.   Flawed is maybe the stories aren't what they appear to be.  BUT WRONG is a religion-bible that promotes death to those who do not convert or believe. 


MY GOD, MY RELIGION, MY BIBLE does not encourage me to KILL those who do not follow but instead, to LOVE THEM! 



The ever contradicting Qur'an  Bv7JeBUIMAAr-fK
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38256
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 am

Interpretations vary all over the place. 
I could spend lots of time finding other sources but don't have the time or even care to.

Just the fact that you posted that this morning really does question "your motivation" at the very least. 

Go back and study/read books on the Crusaders and my favorites are not religious doctrines but the history of religions forming. The birth of Christianity brought about some of the most gruesome and despicable acts of crimes against humanity. 

There is lots and lots of historical fact to that statement. 

My simple point is valid : THEY ARE ALL FLAWED ! NO PERFECT/PEACEFUL/100 % CORRECT RELIGION OUT THERE.  

I've had this particular discussion with college professors/historians/authors of all 3 religions : Christians/Muslims?Jews and the overwhelming consensus is that to be true: ALL FLAWED !!

But hey go RV !!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:04 am

I have no motives.  I merely posted something that caught my eye. And, you are still missing my point. This post  was made about the qur'an.  And qur'an only.  You are the one making it out to be against people.

And interpretation?  Are you saying those are incorrect interpretations? Never mind, you don't care to find sources supporting that statement with proof of other interpretations but to only voice your opinion. As this is an open discussion forum, I am open to seeing other interpretations.

As for this:
Florida Guy wrote:Go back and study/read books on the Crusaders and my favorites are not religious doctrines but the history of religions forming. The birth of Christianity brought about some of the most gruesome and despicable acts of crimes against humanity.

I will not argue the fact there is violence and abhorrent acts in the Bible... but again, my Bible -  (New Testament that is MY religious law )and my religion does not encourage the DEATH and TORTURE of non believers. 

It comes back to that.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38256
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by DinarPhoenix Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:14 am

This is not just a "flaw" but a fundamental doctrine that all believers are taught. ALL While it is estimated that only 25 to 30 percent are radicalized the remaining 75 are irrelevant. Just like Nazi Germany. The majority of the people were good people but irrelevant.

As for the crusades, who cares. This again is irrelevant to the situation at hand.

I have not heard Florida Guy answer anything head on, giving only feel good deflections, giving his standard, I don't have a rational or logical answer but you are an racist islamaphobe. The same old liberal rhetoric.

I do agree that they are all flawed but once again this has no bearing on the topic at hand
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:27 am

Well that's rich because attacking the Koran is attacking a billion people so when you say you are not attacking people that's simply not true. 

And NO there isn't a book that hasn't encouraged "My way or the highway" doctrine.  Eternal salvation in Christianity clearly spells out how all non believers will rot in hell.....yeah right. 

Shame how all followers of all religions use "Their beliefs" to kill millions if not billions of lives in the push that "ONLY THEY ARE RIGHT". 

I for one don't believe my maker intend such to overwhelm the irrational behavior and thinking of mankind. But sadly that's been the prominent theme. 

Anyway just like in our discussion of Republicans similar It's really too bad that addiction, be it political party, be it religious idealogy, MOST PEOPLE can not/will not see the good in people.  As was the case of Kevin calling Hillary a "Witch" and you calling her "A maggot".  And in both your cases I'm confident your feelings toward Muslims parallel that. 

In most cases of closed minded/ inflexible individuals addiction to what "They believe or perceive trumps all. 

But hey, it's an open forum of discussion and everyone is allowed free speech.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:32 am

Yep : DinarPhoenix :  Case in point : Liberals suck but us Conservatives know better. 

As said I really don't have time for rebutting specifics, just the motivation premise of this post smells funny that's all.

And I guess you didn't read the fact that I've voted more Republican than Democrat over my adult life BUT at least I don't live in a box.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:58 am

Again with my "motives".   For crying out loud.  My motive.... hmmm is to put more than just dumb ass guru crap up.  I saw this on Twitter and it caught my eye.  I posted it like I do the recipes that catch my eye, or the alternative health things that catch my eye.   My motives.  pfft  To get through another day on Dinar Daily with more than just Tony posts.


Last edited by Ponee on Thu May 28, 2015 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38256
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Saint Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:18 am

My two cents. I took the post as an information post as it was written. I did not read into it and took out of it what I wanted. Just wish people who posts in here would just think of the poster as a messenger and not try to kill him/her for bringing it in. BTW thanks Ponee for the article as it was.  So for those of you who think I'm sucking up, well that's your opinion and as with opinions you all know the rest of that quote.

angel2 angel2

*****************
angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 896
Join date : 2014-03-12
Location : Rocky Mountains

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by DinarPhoenix Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:33 am

This isn't about, nor has it ever been a discussion about what religion is best. Just a step back to reflect on the driving factor causing all of the terror in the world today. Oh. but pardon me for being a "big meany" in your childish view of the situation. Nor is it a philosophical history discussion. It is about what the source of terror is in the world today. If you had to address one major issue what would it be??????? Let me help you out: its not the Hindus, Buddists, Jews or Christians.  As for you voting Republican what the hell does that have to do with anything. Your prejudice view of Christians and conservative makes you believe that I can not have an opinion that is just factual or common sense. "As said I really don't have time for rebutting specifics, just the motivation premise of this post smells funny that's all". If you took as much time telling everyone you don't have time, as you did in following the discussion you would have time. As for Ponee's motives tread lightly my friend, tread lightly.
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Catfish1927 Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:46 am

I am totally there with you on that Saint.  There are a few people on here that crush others posts all time.  Why do you think ponee ends up doing most of the initial topic starters?  No one wants to get slammed.  Maybe some people should lighten up a bit when giving their opinion and express themselves a little nicer.  Ponee's generous open discussion policy is abused by some.  .  Having had my own forum I know the hours it takes to keep it running and how long posting takes.  Like Saint says, thanks Ponee, for this post, all posts and your dedication. Do I agree with all of them? No. I read them and take what I want from them.  Am I sucking up? Nope ponee probably has no idea I exist because I am usually just a watcher.  I am just saying it like I see it.  I am not ponee and I am offended by the MOTIVE comment.
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 137
Join date : 2012-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Billyg Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Oh, Ponee. Sometimes it does get rough. But we here have a place to peacefully agree or disagree. Bash a guru or 2,yea I do and they need it. But we have talked health, jobs, recipes, politics,and yes, religion. I would like to THANK YOU for the full time hard work you have put into this place.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 502
Join date : 2013-12-13
Location : In my chair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:53 am

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 671
Join date : 2014-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:08 pm

FS4Enthusiast wrote:"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10


Yes and that is OLD TESTAMENT.  It is the NEW TESTAMENT that Christians are instructed to live by.  And, I did say that in one of my comments on this thread.

Ponee wrote:I will not argue the fact there is violence and abhorrent acts in the Bible... but again, my Bible -  (New Testament that is MY religious law )and my religion does not encourage the DEATH and TORTURE of non believers. 

It comes back to that.

The Law of Moses of the Old Testament was given to point people's minds forward to Jesus Christ, the promised Messiah-to-come. Once he did come, the Law's purpose was fulfilled, and it became obsolete. It was not destroyed, but superseded by a higher law, the law of the Gospel.  And that is to LOVE OTHERS.  

John13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

I am not aware of scripture of the NEW TESTAMENT... the NEW LAWS OF CHRIST that call for death to non believers.  I may be wrong... but like I said... I am not aware of them.  I do not claim to be a Bible Scholar.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38256
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:39 pm

For further Reading if one so desires.  Personally, I found it interesting.



‘Islamophobic’ Muslims Leave Islam After Reading the Qur’an

http://chersonandmolschky.com/2014/04/28/islamophobic-muslims-leave-islam-reading-quran/

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38256
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Billyg Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Heck of a read. Thanks
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 502
Join date : 2013-12-13
Location : In my chair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:59 pm

Ponee wrote:For further Reading if one so desires.  Personally, I found it interesting.



‘Islamophobic’ Muslims Leave Islam After Reading the Qur’an

http://chersonandmolschky.com/2014/04/28/islamophobic-muslims-leave-islam-reading-quran/

AND YET THIS FACT ( GO GOOGLE IT)  : THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD : ISLAM !

AND YOU ARE A FOLLOWER /DISCIPLE OF THE NEW TESTAMENT WHICH TELLS YOU TO LOVE ANOTHER ??

IT SEEMS A LOT OF YOU NEED A REFRESHER COURSE BECAUSE FIRST YOU MUST RESPECT SOMEONE BEFORE YOU CAN GENUINELY LOVE THEM WHICH CLEARLY BASED ON THE ANTI AND DISRESPECT THAT MANY OF YOU SHOW TOWARD OUR PRESIDENT, HILLARY & OTHERS BECAUSE OF BLIND ADDICTION TO PARTY OR FAITH AND THE MANY ANTI ISLAM SENTIMENTS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM COMPLETELY CONTRADICTS "YOUR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER". 

ANYHOW, IT'S REALLY POINTLESS TRYING TO REACH MOST AS  IT IS BEST DESCRIBED IN BIGDADDYTIM'S MOTTO "NEVER ARGUE WITH A FOOL......(read the rest yourselves)

IT SPEAKS WELL OF THE TRUTH.  

Anyway not worth the time or effort talking to a wall. I'm outta here......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by DinarPhoenix Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Florida Guy why don't you go to Iran and give them a big loving respectful hug for all of us, and let us know how that works out for you.
"And the greatest of these is Love" So even if I don't live up to the standard of my teaching NO ONE DIES. No Jihad here.
To deny the problem staring you in the face because you "feel" bad about the situation is infantile. Islam and the teaching of Mohammed is the root of all terrorism in the world today. The rhetoric of what about the 80 percent that are good is irrelevant. Just like  Nazi Germany where the general populace was irrelevant.
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Troyboy Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:51 am

FG, your arguments bear no weight as they are based on your emotions and conveluted perceptions that are blinding you to reality.



Reality is, it is a religion that is founded by a maniac and is propelled by hate and violence.


And I don't know what religion you follow if any, but you show more hate on this site than most.  Just reviewing your previous posts, one can see you are an angry person.
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:28 am

florida guy wrote:AND YET THIS FACT ( GO GOOGLE IT)  : THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD : ISLAM !

Islam is one of the fastest growing religions, if a religion spread at the pint of a sword can truly be called growing. Christianity is rather more difficult to estimate since believers are persecuted in many parts of the world and the church is thus forced underground. The largest example would be China. There is a very large underground church there in addition to the permitted and regulated, state approved church which is in and of itself large.

How large is the underground church, no one can be sure, but estimates range from hundreds of millions to several billions, we just don't know because they meet secretly in house churches, and have little if any formal structure.

I know some who have meet with some of them, and they are very passionate in following Christ. Other countries where estimates are difficult if not impossible include N Korea, India, Pakistan, not to mention Iran and indeed, many other Islamic majority nations.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865  The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865  The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865  The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27247
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:52 am

florida guy wrote:BECAUSE FIRST YOU MUST RESPECT SOMEONE BEFORE YOU CAN GENUINELY LOVE THEM WHICH CLEARLY BASED ON THE ANTI AND DISRESPECT THAT MANY OF YOU SHOW TOWARD OUR PRESIDENT, HILLARY & OTHERS BECAUSE OF BLIND ADDICTION TO PARTY OR FAITH AND THE MANY ANTI ISLAM SENTIMENTS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM COMPLETELY CONTRADICTS "YOUR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER".

It must be nice to be so self righteous. You are right, I have very little respect for our current leaders. After all, they have done nothing to earn my respect, rather the opposite. Of course that is true of most of the denizens inside the beltway. You are wrong however because you do not comprehend the power and work of the Holy Spirit inside a true believer. I do not have to agree with, respect, or even like a person to love them with God's love, because the Holy Spirit empowers me to love them regardless. Because oh His love in me, I can look at the most despicable criminal and love him. I CHOOSE to, you see my friend, like it or not, love is a choice.

You are also wrong in assuming the contempt shown to radical Islamic practitioners make us Islamiphobes. I have neighbors, clients, and friends who are Islamic believers. One told me when we met that they were Muslim, my reply was "And I'm a Christian, if you have no objections to having a Christian under your roof, we'll get along just fine." Of course you equated the horrible past acts committed in the name of Christianity in the past to Christianity in general, so perhaps such subtleties escape you.

As far as blind addiction, once again you make an assumption and in the making err. I have no blind loyalty to any part. I will vote for any moral candidate who will stand for the sanctity of life, the right of Israel to exist and defend themselves, our Constitutional rights, fiscal responsibility, limited government and fair and honest tax codes. A couple are musts, but overall, if they can meet most of those qualifications I will vote for them. Unfortunately, neither Hillary or Obama meet any of them, and as I already stated, I know Hillary to be untrustworthy from first hand experience.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865  The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865  The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865  The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27247
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:34 am

#1  You can still disagree with someone politically and "love" them as a person.  When Hillary was promoting her version of healthcare and she said she couldn't be responsible for businesses that were undercapitalized, that did it for me.  MY opinion is that she care for her ideology and not people.  She has tried to soften her image, but I remember how she was during the first Clinton term and will not ever get my vote.

#2  Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 20286
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:25 pm

ssmith wrote:
#2  Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.

Well, it depends on what counts as terrorism to some extent. The following link is a few years out of date, admittedly, but provides food for thought.

"According to the FBI database, there have been 318 terrorist incidents in the US from 1980-2005. That includes 209 bombings and 43 arsons. Out of those incidents, 42% were committed by Latino groups, 24% by Extreme Left Wing groups, 7% by Jewish Extremists, 6% by Muslim Extremists, and 5% by Communists."

http://mideastposts.com/showcase/the-top-terrorist-organisation-threatening-the-u-s-not-muslim/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:48 am

Ponee, this is an interesting thread. A few thoughts to add to the debate...

You say:

"This isn't about whether or not the stories in the BIBLE are real, it is what the Qur'an TEACHES .  Is this information NOT in THEIR bible?  Yes or No?"

The Qur'an says some pretty horrible things, but Muslims are not obliged to take it literally. The history of Qur'an interpretation has many facets. It's not necessarily the case that Muslims are obliged to carry out the sort of actions you highlight, and Muslim scholars certainly do not agree on interpretation.

You point out that the Old Testament contains many things that Christians do not feel necessary to put into practice, because the New Testament has superceded it. This is a fair point. However, I do not think you would say that Jewish people - for whom the New Testament has certainly NOT superceded the Old - are obliged to execute anyone committing a homosexual act, for example, just because "God's Word" teaches them to do so.

Of course, Muslim fundamentalist/terrorists DO take many of the instructions literally. But to say, as you seem to be doing, that their interpretation of the Qur'an is the correct one, is to play directly into their hands. You may as well suggest that Jewish scripture obliges Jewish people to interpret all the instructions literally and that Jewish people who do not do this are not true Jews. In neither case is this true.

I don't think these things are as black-and-white as you suggest.

Best wishes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:46 am

I still stand my ground Religious Doctrine is all the same. While yes the Qu'ran does speak about many things that were spoke about as Ponee said, the Bible too has violence in it, the bible does to speak about Killing people for being people, I get it all the time where I am at and the verses are too shoved in my face.

Other interesting point is that If Muslims and Christians are soo different and far apart why is Jesus mentioned so many times in the Qu'ran please see the video below 

Jesus in the Qu'ran

When I heard about this in my time in Iraq I did some digging and researching then and found some interesting info. Here recently I had also found some information that the Qu'ran was written by Christian monks. I was Raised Roman Catholic the video link posted has Catholic roots to it that you would mostly hear in Catholicism 

Now you are wondering well, if Jesus is in the bible what about Mohammed. If you had time to read the Qu'ran and im sure most here have not really looked into it, if there is then congrats perhaps you know who I am talking about. 

Mohammed was a very vengeful person and he claimed to have the words of Allah decended to him to write in the Qu'ran how ever in the book he had someone by the name of Bin Sahr who was an educated person, was not Muslim by birth but converted after Mohammed had fought in Mecca.
(( No I am not Muslim ))

Another point Qur'an Sura Al-Muminum (23) Verse 14 "And then we made the sperm into clotted blood, then from that blood we mad into a lump ( single cell form of life ) then out of that lump into Bones and clothed the bones with flesh and the we developed  that into another creature" <-- I added this in response to the pic that was put on here about the qur'an and creation ect ect ..

Now after Mohammed took Mecca He orderd his soldiers to not kill anyone who did not attack them, how ever as it was and has been established that the Qur'an talks more of Jesus than Mohammed, he gave a list of 6 mecca civilians to be killed

Abd Al Uza bin Akhtal - Left Islam
2 Singers who mocked him when he lived in mecca
Ikrimah ibn al-hakam
Al Huwayrith bin Naketh bin Wahab
Abdullah ibn Sa'd ibn Abi Sarh ( yes the man who came to him and helped him write the book itself )

As educated as he was he payed close attention, he was already educated and knew how Muslims really were for example Q3:132 .. And obey Allah and the Messenger that you may obtain mercy 

Mohammed would give things to write down in the Qur'an then Ibn Sarh would add to it, he started to know that Mohammed was a false profit and started to spread that Mohammed was false <---this in time got him killed.

that was just a tiny bit into the Qur'an and who Mohammed was, the point to this is that Religion is just a story and watch who wrote it. There is proof that Christians wrote the Qur'an .. you can even look up that there is a mix in the religion as well kinda like a Union of the two lol. 

I will have to find a link I once seen a debate on the men who wrote the bible and qur'an and they were both wrong.

*****************
"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 194
Join date : 2014-11-22
Location : Tennessee

View user profile http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:52 am

in the book Mohammed says that Allah loved him .. and he loved him back and respected him however ... Mohammed lost his Father while in his moms womb, lost his mom at a young age, lost all three of his kids while they were at the age of 2, he gave up hope of kids ... He never loved Mohammed that was the reason for the blood shed in Mecca, he did that to insult Allah

*****************
"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 194
Join date : 2014-11-22
Location : Tennessee

View user profile http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:56 pm

Why is Jesus mentioned so many times? Because Mohamed was raised/educated by monks about 500AD. However there is a major difference, Christians believe that Jesus is Son of God, while Muslims deny his deity.

No I have not fully read the Qur'an, nor do I intend to. I have many much better things to do and books to read that will be far more productive.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865  The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865  The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865  The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27247
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:43 pm

Fear is the Result of ignorance / intolerance of another, when you look closely at something you will see they are not so much different than what you are

*****************
"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 194
Join date : 2014-11-22
Location : Tennessee

View user profile http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Meme Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:55 pm

Quote:  "Islam is one of the fastest growing religions" 



I have a few comments and a question:  How can one say Islam is one of the fastest growing when their terrorists keep killing people? That is NOT fast growing.



However, when Islamic terrorist satan sucking pigs keep threatening to kill people that do not convert to their sick murdering way of thinking then I would say yep, that part is growing.  



When Islamic terrorist pigs keep kidnapping & killing babies, kidnapping young girls and women and RAPING THEM to make them have their bastard children and forcing them into slavery.....yep that is growing their TWISTED Islamic terrorist religion.


When Islamic terrorists pigs entice young poor kids that are in dire need of "everything" with lots of money and many filthy lies to come and fight with them then yeah, I guess that grows their TWISTED religion.



BUT THIS IS NOT "Islam"      ...............No,  It is all the disgusting words that I can possibly think of along with .................COWARDICE, murdering pig crap of a filthy, sick, satan loving, lying terrorist ideology that has twisted a religion of many millions.



THIS IS NOT "Islam" 

"Islam is NOT one of the fastest growing religions"  


Islam is the fastest DYING
ideology

*****************
If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 405
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 67
Location : Hiding out

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:03 pm

NO fear here. No desire to waste my time on a false religion.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865  The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865  The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865  The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27247
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:15 pm

yes there is fear with you .. the fact that you stand in the brother religion and call the other one false just goes to show you miss the point, the ideal of religion it self is FALSE and corruptible

I never said Islam was a fast growing religion 

Christianity has its own Cults 

KKK

West Boro Baptist Church

The biggest genocide ever committed in world history was not by Islam, White Christan man, Rape plunder and took land from Native Americans 

It even out numbered the deaths of the Jews in Camps, btw it was the Catholic POPE at the time who blessed Adolf Hitler in his campaign to remove the Jews and to push across Europe

*****************
"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 194
Join date : 2014-11-22
Location : Tennessee

View user profile http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:16 pm

I never said to go LEARN Islam, I was talking about the history to which it came to be, and you will find that Islam is of Christianity

*****************
"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 194
Join date : 2014-11-22
Location : Tennessee

View user profile http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:36 pm

and there are other Christian Cults in the history of US and one of which is still running last time I checked, the others that are not have been ran off by FEDS for obvious human rights violations ect ect 

Recent Articles that was brought to me, and as such I had a good laugh 

--Pastor convinced his members his sperm was holy milk, got arrested. That goes to tell you that someone or many someone blind and controlled took his "Sacrement" 

https://obnoxioustv.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/pastor-in-brazil-convinced-his-members-his-sperm-was-holy-milk-has-been-arrested/

--This article ... "To get husbands, Pastor undressed and kisses the nakked buts of females in his group. 

http://udumakalu.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/to-get-husbands-pastor-undresses-and-kisses-female-church-members-asses-at-beach/

The point to these are that, this is what Religion will do to someone as a whole. People put blind faith IN TO ANOTHER HUMAN and does as they are told. This is why I say religion is not for everyone and thoes who follow it blindly with out thinking for one self is just like these people who listen to TNT Tony with out question

Religion is putting faith in someone else experience with god

Faith/Spiritualism is having your own experience


Again im not saying that there are not people in the Islamic faith who do not commit violence, there are people in the Christian faith who do to. With my experience in all this everything you see today with Islam is not what it seems, both sides are just as evil and as corrupt 

Evidence has shown that most "ISIS Violence" shown on TV like that one media guy whos head got cut off .. that was staged. The sister they interviewed is the SAME WOMAN they interviewed after Sandy Hook as the "Classmate of the supposed school shooter" 

and this ISIS threat is a CIA make up, when I first heard the name I knew exactly who it was and the reason for it. We supported and trained that group as rebels in Syria, ISIS is Mossad and if you do not know who that is, its the Jewish Secret Police

Isreal
Secret
Intelligence
Service 

this name was given to Mossad back YEARS AGO in relations with the US 

ISIS was made in the west, click this link


ask yourself if ISIS was a radical Islamic group why oh why did they NOT attack Israel ??? and they are only attacking in MUSLIM states ?? 

You would think if they were radical and wanted to spread Islam around the world why not start in Israel, one of US BIGGEST ALLIES

*****************
"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 194
Join date : 2014-11-22
Location : Tennessee

View user profile http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:03 pm

You smear with a very broad brush. Because someone or some group calls itself Christian does not make them so. The groups you mention I would consider as much false religions as any other, they are most definitely not Christian. They do not preach truth nor do they walk according to the fullness of God's Word. Indeed much of what they preach is contrary to His Word.

Your second mistake is mistaking religion for faith. I have said before I am not a religious man. I have no interest in the trappings of man made religion. Rites and rituals are meaningless. I am interested in relationship and in walking according to the precepts of his Word. Nothing more, nothing less.

Your allegations regarding Mossad and ISIL, or as they were before then IS are too ludicrous to even bother with.

Believe what you want, and I will walk I will walk according to faith in relationship with the One True God, who has proven Himself real to me time and again. I'm done with this conversation, we will have to agree to disagree.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865  The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865  The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865  The ever contradicting Qur'an  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27247
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 23
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:08 pm

my comment to ISIS is not far fetched, many many US Service members know this to be true and many non military see it too was just a matter of time

*****************
"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 194
Join date : 2014-11-22
Location : Tennessee

View user profile http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:14 pm

and you say that I smear the whole set of the religion cause of one or two groups .. there are many many more I just did not name it.

At the same time the Whole NATION smears Islam for the actions of few, even if they just claim Islam, I condemn the actions of the few and not the group they represent, I have friends in all walk of life. Faithful or not, I do not care who calls god what 

even if there god is a flying Spaghetti monster  ( yes I have friends that take up postifarian ) no matter how funny or stupid it is. I have friends that are in the Jedi Order ( yes that is a religion too now )

Scientology
Mormons 
Atheist 
Satanic Church ( now that is something that has a bad rap and the ideal is no what people think) 

list goes on, just if someone has respect to me they have a friend in me  as to the message I sent you, I have no intention to insult anyone I just share my experience and what I seen and come to deduct as logical, and no im not the only one who shares that Idea with ISIS.

This country is ran by Jewish bank owners or "masters" he who has the money in the nation calls the shots .. then you have George Soro and the other family that controls the Federal Reserve the Rothchild Family

*****************
"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 194
Join date : 2014-11-22
Location : Tennessee

View user profile http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

The ever contradicting Qur'an  Empty Re: The ever contradicting Qur'an

Post by DruidTroy Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Turkey Lurkey wrote:Ponee, this is an interesting thread. A few thoughts to add to the debate...

You say:

"This isn't about whether or not the stories in the BIBLE are real, it is what the Qur'an TEACHES .  Is this information NOT in THEIR bible?  Yes or No?"

The Qur'an says some pretty horrible things, but Muslims are not obliged to take it literally. The history of Qur'an interpretation has many facets. It's not necessarily the case that Muslims are obliged to carry out the sort of actions you highlight, and Muslim scholars certainly do not agree on interpretation.

You point out that the Old Testament contains many things that Christians do not feel necessary to put into practice, because the New Testament has superceded it. This is a fair point. However, I do not think you would say that Jewish people - for whom the New Testament has certainly NOT superceded the Old - are obliged to execute anyone committing a homosexual act, for example, just because "God's Word" teaches them to do so.

Of course, Muslim fundamentalist/terrorists DO take many of the instructions literally. But to say, as you seem to be doing, that their interpretation of the Qur'an is the correct one, is to play directly into their hands. You may as well suggest that Jewish scripture obliges Jewish people to interpret all the instructions literally and that Jewish people who do not do this are not true Jews. In neither case is this true.

I don't think these things are as black-and-white as you suggest.

Best wishes.
i am not arguing that such violence is in the qur'an ... I agree with such statements, my point is that equal moral conflicting statements also exist in the Bible too

I am a victim of the "Thou shall not suffer a scorer to live" ill tell you this drunk red-necks can not shoot for shit in the evening time Razz 

Then the scriptures that tell you to stone those who commit sin .. like gay couples ( I was raised by a lesbian family in the south down the street from known KKK card holders ) 

My only point is that the bible is just if not more violent in the scriptures 

-Holy Crusades
-Salem Witch Trial
-Spanish Inquisition 

---All fear based violence and blinded dedication to a book that tells them what to do, same thing you see in the radical acts taken by the people who claim Jihad

*****************
"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 194
Join date : 2014-11-22
Location : Tennessee

View user profile http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum