Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar

+28
donzi
cincypastor
kufu21
holytrinity
DLWard
maestro
free@thepump
keithduane
lonestargreg
Shipleysdonuts
justicar
mikeinolean
S. J.
Captsalt
kliklok00
Alchemist
dinardiva
Gmansaid
smith
Dr. Linda
BEAR5642
Esther414
onemore
harrysmug
Blessedalways
KeepingUpWithTheJoneses
TheBeav
edithslurry
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 Empty Re: Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar

Post by edithslurry Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:45 pm

[justify]honestly, nothing more grievious than a ' scripture quoting 'christian- bashing another christian!!

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 Empty WHERE IS LOVE IN ALL OF THIS

Post by glory Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:57 pm

I am so amazed at what people write especially by those that should know better. Judgment belongs to God. Leaders forget that they are held to a greater level of accountability. Have you ever read the scripture verse, touch not the Lord's anointed, and do My prophets no harm. Ashamed on all of you!

glory

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 Empty Re: Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar

Post by edithslurry Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:14 pm

thank -you, we all need to be reminded. this is not o.k. here is my observation. people that do the most critisising usually have the least amount of fruitfulness to show in there own lives. all of the above mentioned ministries are very inpactful for the kingdom. and they will not lose their reward. long hair, financial status and outward appearance aside.

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 Empty JUDGEMENT SOWN WILL IN TIME BE REACHED, DLWard

Post by DLWard Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:46 pm

WE will all be judged as we have judged others. I don't have to be a Prophet, to see who has some serious judgement coming back at them. Sure don't hear a lot of brotherly love. PS...Whatever one believes will be True to themselves, no matter how wrong they are. Kim has called more events spot on than about anyone else I have paid attention. You may want to read from 2005 what the Lord spoke to him about Rupert Murdock....woah...a bit to accurate for Rupert!

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Post by edithslurry Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:56 pm

thanks for the post. where would i find that clip? i am very interested.

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar - Page 2 Empty Good place to look for Kim's prophecies...is.....DLW

Post by DLWard Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:34 pm

endtimespropheticwords.wordpress.com/2008/01/11/kim-clement-and-his-extraordinary-prophecies/

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Post by victorias_daddy Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:06 pm

glory wrote:I am so amazed at what people write especially by those that should know better. Judgment belongs to God. Leaders forget that they are held to a greater level of accountability. Have you ever read the scripture verse, touch not the Lord's anointed, and do My prophets no harm. Ashamed on all of you!

Note that since I did not post a "judgement" but only a correction of a scripture address I do not have a dog in this fight (maybe bad saying?) But thought wait a minute; Don't you have to judge those who are judging in order to be ashamed of them?

I also wonder if any of the following apply:

Luke 12:56 [Ye] hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time? 57 Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance but judge righteous judgment.

1 Cor 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

1 Cor 6:5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?

1 Cor 10:15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.

1 Cor 14:29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

victorias_daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by edithslurry Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:07 pm

1 corinthians 6: 2 and 5 concerns legal matters.

1 cor. 10: judging content. paul was not saying, "judge me, castigate me if u do not agree with me"

1 cor.14:29 judging content.

luke 12:56 , john 7: 24 Christ is The Righteous Judge.

these scriptures and romans 14 strongly distinguish where our judgment

should and should not aim.

romans 14:"who art though that judges another mans servant? to his own

master he standeth or falleth..."

this enlightened me 11 years ago when i found myself on thin ice

in this area and actually had to judge myself in order to receive deliverence in

a challenging physical trial. it is freeing! God Speed!

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum