Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman

3 posters

Go down

ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman Empty ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:24 pm

ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman

A third American hostage held by ISIS has been identified as a 26-year-old American woman who was kidnapped a year ago while doing humanitarian relief work in Syria. The terror group is demanding $6.6 million and the release of U.S. prisoners for the life of the young woman, who the family requested not be identified.

She is the third of at least four Americans who were known to be held by ISIS, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. American journalist James Foley was executed by the group in a video that appeared online last week. Another writer, Steven Sotloff, was seen alive but under duress in the same footage.

In addition to the multi-million dollar ransom, the terror group has also demanded that the U.S. release Aafia Siddiqui, an MIT-trained neuroscientist who was convicted by the U.S. in 2010 of trying to kill U.S. officials two years before, according to a supporter of Siddiqui who has been in contact with the hostage’s family.

ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman (ABC News)
ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman Ap_isis_iraq_jc_140630_16x9_992
[url=http://news.yahoo.com/photos/isis-demands-6-6m-ransom-26-old-american-photo-164511989--abc-news-topstories.html]

Siddiqui’s release has been a regular demand of groups critical of U.S. policy in the Middle East and Southwest Asia, but Monday Siddiqui’s family spoke out through supporters to say they were “very distraught” Siddiqui’s name was invoked with the ransom request and sought to distance themselves from ISIS.

“If the issue is true, we would like to state that our family does not have any connections to such groups or actions,” reads a letter written by Siddiqui’s family. “We believe in a struggle that is peaceful and dignified. Associating Aafia’s name with acts of violence is against everything we are struggling for."

“While we deeply appreciate the sincere feelings of those who, like us, wish to see the freedom of our beloved Aafia, we cannot agree with a ‘by any means necessary’ approach to Aafia’s freedom. Nor can we accept that someone else’s daughter or sister suffer like Aafia is suffering,” the letter says.

The Siddiqui family has been “traumatized by the thoughts that someone else could be harmed in the name of Aafia,” said Mauri Saalakhan of the Peace and Justice Foundation, who held a sparsely attended press conference Monday and spoke on behalf of the Siddiqui family.

“They’re opposed to it. In their letter to ISIS they made it very clear, this is not the way, these are not the conditions under which we want our loved ones released,” Saalakhan said. “Nor did they want harm to come to anyone else’s loved one in the name of Aafia… They conveyed that message loud and clear.

“The most important message that I could convey to ISIS or whoever it is that’s holding these innocent people captive abroad is that at the end of the day, this type of approach in response to an injustice that you feel, is not only not the inappropriate way to go, but, properly understood, it is a violation of the tenets of the faith that we claim to believe in,” he said. “We just have to do the right thing because it is the right thing, without any strings attached.. And the right thing would be to let this young woman go back to her family, go back to her life. And the right thing for America to do, for our government… would be to do the same with Dr. Aafia Siddiqui.”

The details of the ISIS ransom demand and the abduction of the young aid worker were disclosed by Saalakhan and a close friend of the unnamed hostage family in statements to ABC News Monday.

Each of the three known surviving American hostages in ISIS’s hands have been threatened with death since Foley’s execution, sources have told ABC News. In the video that showed Foley’s death, a masked militant said that Sotloff’s fate rested in President Obama’s hands – an apparent demand that the U.S. stop airstrikes against ISIS targets in Iraq.

The day after Foley’s execution video emerged online, the U.S. military announced it had continued bombing runs against ISIS in Iraq and overnight The New York Times reported President Obama has approved surveillance flights over Syria, what the paper called a potential precursor to airstrikes there.
[/url]
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman Empty Re: ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman

Post by Billyg Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Okay America. Seems like we are down to 2 choices. What should we do?
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman Empty Re: ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:22 pm

I pray for her family, because the US does not negotiate nor pay ransom

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Myself....
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Billyg?  I do not understand.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:30 pm

I [myself/also] pray for her soul and for her family. I know that my prayers however will not change ISIS thoughts or actions.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:35 pm

Ohhhh ok.  Sorry, I am fading for the evening. Slow thinking.  My disgust for the gurus, has been way over shadowed by my aching heart and fear for the coming generations.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Yep. I do understand. It is not about gurus or dinar. And both will make one weary.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:17 pm

billyg wrote:Yep. I do understand. It is not about gurus or dinar. And both will make one weary.

And very, very angry ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman 2805820865  ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman 2805820865  ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman 2805820865  ISIS Demands $6.6M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:20 pm

Yep, must resist the anger for my own sanity. However, very true.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum