Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dinartruth.org

+12
FS4Enthusiast
HezekiaH
RELIX
littlesam
catman
Kevind53
clayf
bigdaddytim
Billyg
Saint
UNEEK
Ponee
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinartruth.org

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:10 pm

August 12th has been & gone.  Dow seems to be stable at the present time.

Your comment "People that choose to do little or nothing and they literally hate those who dare to try" seems to be a bit over the top.  Just because I choose not to pay a $20 integration fee and a monthly fee of $5 does not mean I hate the owners of this site.   Quite the contrary, I wish them the best in their endeavor.  I will not pay to join any site or spend any money on getting dirt on the gurus.   The state of California has now started charging to do a docket search.  Unfortunately I didn't print out a hard copy of Tony and his wife's court records and I won't pay the $1 per person to do it now.  It's a free country, my money and my choice how to spend it.  If you want to help fund DinarTruth, go for it.  It's no more my business what you do with your money than it is your business what I do with mine.

Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:16 pm

ssmith wrote:August 12th has been & gone.  Dow seems to be stable at the present time.

Your comment "People that choose to do little or nothing and they literally hate those who dare to try" seems to be a bit over the top.  Just because I choose not to pay a $20 integration fee and a monthly fee of $5 does not mean I hate the owners of this site.   Quite the contrary, I wish them the best in their endeavor.  I will not pay to join any site or spend any money on getting dirt on the gurus.   The state of California has now started charging to do a docket search.  Unfortunately I didn't print out a hard copy of Tony and his wife's court records and I won't pay the $1 per person to do it now.  It's a free country, my money and my choice how to spend it.  If you want to help fund DinarTruth, go for it.  It's no more my business what you do with your money than it is your business what I do with mine.
@ssmith: Not a specific or directed comment, it is a subject of considerable study. Max Sheler was involved in study of the phenom as was Goethe and Rousseau. A better example may be a guy that sees his friend with a new beautiful girlfriend and instead of being happy for him, he hates it, him and her. The covetous nature of man is not disputable. It is sad but true and I see this in almost every walk of life. Celebrity worship is a strange form of this love / hate dichotomy. It has been said to be the basis for Balkanization and division in societies around the world. Don't take it personal. The post was food for thought. I believe the statement is more true than false. I see people attack others because they might be telling of experiences abroad. Then the envy takes hold and a person will say, "He thinks he is such a big shot" or "He has such a superior attitude", or some other caddy statement. That is existential envy. Just thought some people might like to think about it. Everyone can do as they please. BTW...I am curious, the last time I looked up Tony's case it was in Kansas City Federal District Court. Are you saying it is now in Cali? Appeals perhaps?

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:55 pm

Relix thinks people are jealous of the wealth that he does not (and never will) have.

And he thinks not buying into scams like his private placement BS or funding ignorant nonsense like the dinartruth website is "sitting on the sidelines" when in reality "not pissing money away on garbage" would be a far more accurate description.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:54 pm

If memory serves me correctly, Phoney's previous conviction was in CA, as were his wife's convictions for check fraud. I think Tony may have also had some state charges.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 2805820865  Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 2805820865  Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 2805820865  Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:25 pm

I believe it was tax fraud in CA and he spent 4 years in the CA state pen.  Bad check charges against both him and the wife.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:24 am

FS4Enthusiast wrote:Relix thinks people are jealous of the wealth that he does not (and never will) have.

And he thinks not buying into scams like his private placement BS or funding ignorant nonsense like the dinartruth website is "sitting on the sidelines" when in reality "not pissing money away on garbage" would be a far more accurate description.
Bless your little heart. Having a bad day?

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:29 am

ssmith wrote:I believe it was tax fraud in CA and he spent 4 years in the CA state pen.  Bad check charges against both him and the wife.
The four year stint was interesting. His brother and wife and business partner all got in trouble. The current charges are in Kansas City Federal District Court. He stole $400,000.00 in his 14 days to wealth program then took the money and bought Dinar with it. He's betting the RV will happen before he has to go to trial and then he can pay all the club members the money owed making the indictment moot. He may get away with this one.

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Here the link the the CA site:  https://services.saccourt.ca.gov/publiccaseaccess/home/index/CaseNumberList.aspx

Tony had 70+ felony charges.  The majority were dropped and he pled guilty to whatever landed him in the pen for four years.  Tax evasion, tax fraud....I really can't remember.  Wish I had taken the time to print it out for future reference.

Link to Tony's indictment:  https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansas_District_Court/2--12-cr-20041/USA_v._Renfrow_et_al/1/

Another court link:  http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-caed-2_12-mj-00126/pdf/USCOURTS-caed-2_12-mj-00126-0.pdf

Link to his brother Ray's court troubles:  http://www.justice.gov/tax/Renfrow_Compl.pdf

http://www.justice.gov/tax/RRenfrow_Order.pdf

As you can see, the Renfrow brothers are nothing more than low life scam/con artists.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:35 pm

ssmith wrote:Here the link the the CA site:  https://services.saccourt.ca.gov/publiccaseaccess/home/index/CaseNumberList.aspx

Tony had 70+ felony charges.  The majority were dropped and he pled guilty to whatever landed him in the pen for four years.  Tax evasion, tax fraud....I really can't remember.  Wish I had taken the time to print it out for future reference.

Link to Tony's indictment:  https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansas_District_Court/2--12-cr-20041/USA_v._Renfrow_et_al/1/

Another court link:  http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-caed-2_12-mj-00126/pdf/USCOURTS-caed-2_12-mj-00126-0.pdf

Link to his brother Ray's court troubles:  http://www.justice.gov/tax/Renfrow_Compl.pdf

http://www.justice.gov/tax/RRenfrow_Order.pdf

As you can see, the Renfrow brothers are nothing more than low life scam/con artists.
As I understood it, he ratted on his partner and got a year shaved off his sentence. The partner got 5 years and he got 4. Thanks a million for the links.

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:27 am

Hey Relix? Made your 6 billion yet? Get a lot of information from dinartruth.org yet? How much have you paid them so far?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:40 pm

Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 CMAs4sOUcAAnwhk

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Pretty much says it all right there ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 2805820865  Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 2805820865  Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 2805820865  Dinartruth.org  - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:07 pm

Donate to Dinartruth?  Ah, is this another Tony deal.  I mean he has people donating to keep his site running - and it would appear he is living rather well because of it - well maybe his lawyer is.  Four years was his sentence?  Let me see it has been what almost 11 years the dinar was to have RV'd?  Hey, I hate to say this, another four (4) years does not seem impossible at this time.  Look at what they are doing - supposedly shaking up the government structure to save money.  Hmmmmmm, if that works maybe Washington ought to do the same - reduce the House to 2 members per state like the senate and then restrict the President's Cabinet to 6 or 8 with no retirement other than Social Security and NO end of employment extension for health insurance.  Other ideas?

Life is good, we just have to find the good and go with it.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum