Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release

2 posters

Go down

Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release Empty Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:15 pm

Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam
U.S. Central Command News Release

August 24, 2014
Release #20140828
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

TAMPA, Fla., Aug. 24, 2014 - U.S. military forces continued to attack ISIL terrorists in support of Iraqi security force operations, using attack and remotely-piloted aircraft to conduct two airstrikes in the vicinity of Irbil and Mosul Dam.

One strike destroyed an ISIL humvee near the Mosul Dam and the other strike destroyed an ISIL armed vehicle near Irbil. All aircraft exited the strike area safely.
These strikes were conducted under authority to support Iraqi security force and Kurdish defense force operations, as well as to protect critical infrastructure, U.S. personnel and facilities, and support humanitarian efforts.

Since Aug. 8, U.S. Central Command has conducted a total of 96 airstrikes across Iraq. Of those, 62 have been in support of Iraqi forces near the Mosul Dam.

http://www.centcom.mil/en/news/articles/aug-24-us-military-conducts-airstrikes-against-isil-near-irbil-and-mosul
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release Empty Re: Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL Near Irbil and Mosul Dam--U.S. Central Command News Release

Post by Billyg Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:59 pm

ISIL humvee . No that was mine. I gave them permission to blow it up after they left it running at the base and was stolen.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum