Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar

+28
donzi
cincypastor
kufu21
holytrinity
DLWard
maestro
free@thepump
keithduane
lonestargreg
Shipleysdonuts
justicar
mikeinolean
S. J.
Captsalt
kliklok00
Alchemist
dinardiva
Gmansaid
smith
Dr. Linda
BEAR5642
Esther414
onemore
harrysmug
Blessedalways
KeepingUpWithTheJoneses
TheBeav
edithslurry
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar

Post by edithslurry Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:16 am

Tonight listening to June 29th Kctv, Prophet Kim Clement stopped and said, " I hear this." Then he said , "what's a dinari? IT'S NOT TIME , IT'S NOT TIME ,AND THEN SUDDENLY. " He went on to say, I am not saying ,go out and buy dinar, but there are people that have invested and this is for them!" he went on to say, " I hear this! DO NOT HOLD ON TO GOLD"! "i do not understand investments , that is just what I hear". THE WORD SAYS BELIEVE HIS PROPHET SO SHALL YOU PROSPER! I BELIEVE! BUT THAT SURE FLOORED ME.

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty Re: Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar

Post by TheBeav Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:12 am

I dunno 'bout that....sounds like somebody likes their 'shrooms!!

:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: lol!

About holding onto gold....depends what you paid for it...it may go down some for a time, but gold is a long term (estate-like) investment. It won't stay down forever, IMO.
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty Kim Clement Message

Post by KeepingUpWithTheJoneses Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:08 am

Edith

Did you see this on Kim's website? If so, where? Or did you hear him say it? If so, where and when did he prophesy this. I am a believer and would like to see what he said before and after it.

God Bless You....

Keeping Up With The Joneses

KeepingUpWithTheJoneses

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessedalways Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:11 am

It was on June 29th, about 40 min. into his message.

Blessedalways

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty Kim Clement Message

Post by KeepingUpWithTheJoneses Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:47 am

Can you see the program on demand???? Thanks for your help.

KeepingUpWithTheJoneses

Back to top Go down

Post by harrysmug Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:45 am

edithslurry wrote: Tonight listening to June 29th Kctv, Prophet Kim Clement stopped and said, " I hear this." Then he said , "what's a dinari? IT'S NOT TIME , IT'S NOT TIME ,AND THEN SUDDENLY. " He went on to say, I am not saying ,go out and buy dinar, but there are people that have invested and this is for them!" he went on to say, " I hear this! DO NOT HOLD ON TO GOLD"! "i do not understand investments , that is just what I hear". THE WORD SAYS BELIEVE HIS PROPHET SO SHALL YOU PROSPER! I BELIEVE! BUT THAT SURE FLOORED ME.
Thanks for this. It sounds exactly like its going to happen. Sounds like the book of Acts and Suddenly.

harrysmug

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Here is the link. http://www.kimclement.tv/?ref=play&i=487&nowshowing=1

He mentions the dinar about 41 minutes and also at about 45 minutes.

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by harrysmug Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:18 pm

onemore wrote:Here is the link. http://www.kimclement.tv/?ref=play&i=487&nowshowing=1

He mentions the dinar about 41 minutes and also at about 45 minutes.
Thank you for that ,it always helps to hear it in context. I went to one of his meetings and was called out with a very accurate word for my son. I also bought some stock on a word I heard him say something about and it went up..I know we are not to rely on prophets because we as believers should hear Gods voice for our self.A prophet can confirm what God is already saying to us, But In this time of unsureity its good to get some encouragement that we are on track from someone with a good track record of hearing Gods voice. When he got that word he used wisdom and said I am not telling you to go buy dinar but the ones who have it, Nothing and Nothing and Suddenly and its here.Thats enough Confirmation FOR ME. Thanks Again. Harry

Last edited by harrysmug on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

harrysmug

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther414 Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:18 pm

TheBeav wrote:I dunno 'bout that....sounds like somebody likes their 'shrooms!!

:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: lol!

About holding onto gold....depends what you paid for it...it may go down some for a time, but gold is a long term (estate-like) investment. It won't stay down forever, IMO.

I listened to this and I believe he used gold as a symbol for money, "don't hold onto the money too tightly" meaning don't put all your trust in your riches. This goes with the Bible scripture which says in Proverbs 11:28 "Those who trust in their riches will fall, but the righteous will thrive like a green leaf." He also said that other doors will open as well and to not forget to look at the Oak tree. I'm not sure exactly what this means. I looked up some dream meanings of the oak tree which infers longevity, stability, wisdom, etc. I also looked in Scripture and the oak tree was used a lot for worship purposes in ancient times, like building alters under them, which for us could refer to the Church. Also God's people are represented by the oak tree in Isaiah 61:3 "and provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor."

This word from Kim Clement was very encouraging to me. Thank you to the poster of this and to the one that gave us the link.

Esther414
Esther414

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty Prophet Kim

Post by TheBeav Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:58 pm

ESTHER: I appreciate all your clarification on this. I don't know who this prophet is, I never heard of him. So, I'm sure you could see how the first posting on this subject seemed disconnected and out in left field. However, anyone that gives light and positive vibrations toward our endeavors is a blessing to us all. I'm glad the url site was posted to hear it all in context. Good work! ☀
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty What Clement said exactly

Post by onemore Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:47 pm

What Clement said exactly:

“By the way, I’m hearing something in the spirit. What, what is the dinari?... OK. Hasn’t been time! Hasn’t been time! Sudden change! So, for those that are invested, I cannot tell you to do this or purchase them, but for those that are holding on-- nothing, nothing, nothing, and then suddenly something! OK. Don’t hold too tight on to gold. I’m not an economist, trust me! But I hear the word of the Lord sometimes. Don’t rely too much upon it. God is opening other doors as well. ”

He mentions dinars again as well as Iraq at about 45.

http://kimclement.tv/?ref=play&i=487&nowshowing=1

onemore

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty Clement prophecy

Post by BEAR5642 Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Kim has been right on with his prophecies he said about 911 and came under investigation because of something that God showed him. He also hit it about hurricane Katrina and being from New Orleans it makes even more real. A word of caution if you not a believer then leave it alone and if you are be careful when you touch God's anointed. This will come to pass and if he says suddenly then it's will.
BEAR5642
BEAR5642

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:30 pm

I have known Kim Clement personally for over 10 years. He is a wonderful man of God, and when he prays and opens up his heart to the Lord, then God gives him some amazing insights into our current affairs. Why should we be amazed?

Kim knows the Word of God, the Bible, through and through, and usually, he discerns whether or not he is actually receiving a direct unction from the Lord. He has been blessed with an amazing ability to discern what messages that God is giving him, and he simply reports the impressions or words from the Lord, to the people, for their edification, knowledge, and insight.

In this case, it certainly appears to me that Kim received a word concerning our investment in the Dinar, and he is simply passing on encouragement to us from the Lord Himself!! Fantastic!! Praise the Lord!!

Remember what we promised the Lord that we would do, if and when our investment paid off??? Now is the time!! Halleluia!!! :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Dr. Linda wrote:I have known Kim Clement personally for over 10 years. He is a wonderful man of God, and when he prays and opens up his heart to the Lord, then God gives him some amazing insights into our current affairs. Why should we be amazed?

Kim knows the Word of God, the Bible, through and through, and usually, he discerns whether or not he is actually receiving a direct unction from the Lord. He has been blessed with an amazing ability to discern what messages that God is giving him, and he simply reports the impressions or words from the Lord, to the people, for their edification, knowledge, and insight.

In this case, it certainly appears to me that Kim received a word concerning our investment in the Dinar, and he is simply passing on encouragement to us from the Lord Himself!! Fantastic!! Praise the Lord!!

Remember what we promised the Lord that we would do, if and when our investment paid off??? Now is the time!! Halleluia!!! :queen:

Dr. Linda: We love Kim Clement. We lived in TX, in the bible belt, right before Hurricane Katrina, which, if I can remember correctly Kim told President Bush before it happened. He is amazing. This endtime transfer of wealth was prophesied over my husband (and me) in 1999 by several prophets at several different locations over a period of about a year, so we've been waiting for about 12 years in faith, prayer and sometimes close to poverty. I sure hope we get to hear more from Kim. One of the trips we are going to make is to one of his live events...can't wait! Blessings.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:39 am

INTERESTING...

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty 07/19/2011 Post from Capthook at Peoples Dinar (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 am

-Post from Capthook at Peoples Dinar
There are those in this investment that will take your money right from under your nose if you let em. Those who once belonged to this site have started pumping post RV investment opportunities to its paid customers and the sad fact is many will buy it lock stock and barrel and don't think for one minute this was not planned in advance. When the site went paid and listening to the post RV investment opportunities on the conference calls as of late it only backed up my suspicion of what they intended from the start. Do not think for one minute they are doing this as a service to you for a favor or free. Please use the sense God gave you and not expose your wealth to someone you have no idea who they are but a forum/chat site owner.

http://forums.peoplesdinar.com/index.php?/topic/27200-post-rv-scammers/page__pid__375040#entry375040
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 am

dinardiva wrote:-Post from Capthook at Peoples Dinar
There are those in this investment that will take your money right from under your nose if you let em. Those who once belonged to this site have started pumping post RV investment opportunities to its paid customers and the sad fact is many will buy it lock stock and barrel and don't think for one minute this was not planned in advance. When the site went paid and listening to the post RV investment opportunities on the conference calls as of late it only backed up my suspicion of what they intended from the start. Do not think for one minute they are doing this as a service to you for a favor or free. Please use the sense God gave you and not expose your wealth to someone you have no idea who they are but a forum/chat site owner.

http://forums.peoplesdinar.com/index.php?/topic/27200-post-rv-scammers/page__pid__375040#entry375040

A little confused. The title of your post says Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar. Your post does not sound like it is from Kim Clement. We've followed Kim Clement for years and this is not how he speaks and he would not spend his time listening to cc's about the dinar. (Would you please clarify and change the title the next time?)
Thanks.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:58 am

supposed to have been a separate topic..sorry..lol
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:59 am

"little confused. The title of your post says Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar. Your post does not sound like it is from Kim Clement."

Yes, please clarify...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 am

dinardiva wrote:supposed to have been a separate topic..sorry..lol

Thanks. Do appreciate the head's up with the post RV investments coming down the pipe. Now, that may be when the real scam begins. We all really need to pray for discernment. Blessings.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:04 am

Yes you are so right but unfortunately too fast and wanted to post to new topic.

There will be a lot of wolves knocking and I alwasy think the best of people so for me it will be trying..will need lots of prayers and wisdom from God.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:21 am

It is said, God helps them that help that help themselves. Have we all taken time to contact our representative government in each our own way? I pray, "God's Speed!"

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:31 am

Alchemist wrote:It is said, God helps them that help that help themselves. Have we all taken time to contact our representative government in each our own way? I pray, "God's Speed!"

Here's a scripture you can sink your teeth into:

Ecc. 10:19 (NKJ): A feast is made for laughter, and wine makes merry, but money answers everything.

And, on that topic...

Ecc. 11:14: For God will bring every work into judgement, including every secret thing. Whether good or evil.

Blessings.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by kliklok00 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Dr. Linda wrote:I have known Kim Clement personally for over 10 years. He is a wonderful man of God, and when he prays and opens up his heart to the Lord, then God gives him some amazing insights into our current affairs. Why should we be amazed?

I am not bad-mouthing or putting Kim down...but as a believer myself, I do my best to take the Bible literally. It is clear (read Deuteronomy 18 for starters) that a prophet FROM GOD never, ever errs. Ever. But I have heard Kim state that prophets can err and make mistakes. He cannot back that statement up with Biblical teachings. SO, I am a bit suspect of him---not saying he isn't a man of God and I'm not saying he is bad or evil. I 'm just saying he goes against Scripture as I interpret it so he makes me uneasy.

My two cents! And GO RV!

kliklok00

Back to top Go down

Post by Captsalt Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Yep! You are correct - either aperson is a prophet of God (100% correct) or they are not.
Guess what, I don't set the standard - The Bible does. Now, is it possible that the "prophet" did not "hear clearly"? Yes, but then, they need to keep their mouth shut until the Lord clears things up. God will ALWAYS protect His word and the Word is clear.
Thank you for my 2 cents.
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by S. J. Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:31 pm

N7BD wrote:Yep! You are correct - either aperson is a prophet of God (100% correct) or they are not.
Guess what, I don't set the standard - The Bible does. Now, is it possible that the "prophet" did not "hear clearly"? Yes, but then, they need to keep their mouth shut until the Lord clears things up. God will ALWAYS protect His word and the Word is clear.

It was a different economy under the Old Testament. They didn't have a Messiah or an indwelling Holy Spirit. If you study the New Testament, things were definitely different. Paul says, let one prophesy and let the others judge. Come on guys!! Think for yourselves. God's relationship with Israel was unique. They were supposed to be a "theocracy." This wasn't the case after the Cross. I'm not promoting Kim Clement - I don't even follow him, but please, judge everything in light of the revelation that Jesus brought.

S. J.

S. J.

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeinolean Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:41 pm

@ N7BD...Yep! You are correct - either aperson is a prophet of God (100% correct) or they are not.

You're obviously not very versed with prophesy are you. In the New testament it says to judge prophesy, not the prophet. A false prophet is not someone who get's stuff wrong...that's called being a human. On that tokens, pastors, teachers, evangelist and apostles should keep their mouths shut until they get it right...

then this begs the question...who is right? I am a pastor myself. I pastor an A/G church in NY. I also know a lot of other town pastors who totally disagree with both me and each other on many biblical issues.

False prophets are defined as people who's intent is to lead people away from the Lord with their words. If the person still points to Christ, even if the prophesy is inaccurate, they, according to scripture, cannot be labeled as a 'false prophet.'

Acts 17:11
1 Corinthians 14:29-32
Rev. 19:10
1 John 4:1-3
1 Thes 5:20-21

My final thought is this. Why do believers claim every benefit of being a NT saint, and living in grace, but when it comes to prophets we revert back to our OT understanding, and stone them if they are wrong.

We will be judged in the measure we judge.

mikeinolean
mikeinolean

Back to top Go down

Post by S. J. Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:48 pm

mikeinolean wrote:@ N7BD...Yep! You are correct - either aperson is a prophet of God (100% correct) or they are not.

You're obviously not very versed with prophesy are you. In the New testament it says to judge prophesy, not the prophet. A false prophet is not someone who get's stuff wrong...that's called being a human. On that tokens, pastors, teachers, evangelist and apostles should keep their mouths shut until they get it right...

then this begs the question...who is right? I am a pastor myself. I pastor an A/G church in NY. I also know a lot of other town pastors who totally disagree with both me and each other on many biblical issues.

False prophets are defined as people who's intent is to lead people away from the Lord with their words. If the person still points to Christ, even if the prophesy is inaccurate, they, according to scripture, cannot be labeled as a 'false prophet.'

I am versed in the Scriptures. I don't care if you're an Assembly of God pastoror not. That doesn't mean a thing to me. You're just spinning everything according to the A. G. beliefs. The O. T. was an incomplete revelation and that's why Jesus had to come. He "fulfilled" the O. T. by bringing the true meaning of what Father meant. Deal with Paul's statement and grow up. I'm not going to give into your A. G. judgmentalism.

My final thought is this. Why do believers claim every benefit of being a NT saint, and living in grace, but when it comes to prophets we revert back to our OT understanding, and stone them if they are wrong.

S. J.

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty ??

Post by mikeinolean Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:54 pm

S. J. wrote:
mikeinolean wrote:@ N7BD...Yep! You are correct - either aperson is a prophet of God (100% correct) or they are not.

I am versed in the Scriptures. I don't care if you're an Assembly of God pastoror not. That doesn't mean a thing to me. You're just spinning everything according to the A. G. beliefs. The O. T. was an incomplete revelation and that's why Jesus had to come. He "fulfilled" the O. T. by bringing the true meaning of what Father meant. Deal with Paul's statement and grow up. I'm not going to give into your A. G. judgmentalism.

Im not exactly sure of your point SJ. I was agreeing with your earlier post. I am disagreeing with N7BD.
mikeinolean
mikeinolean

Back to top Go down

Post by S. J. Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:56 pm

mikeinolean wrote:
S. J. wrote:

Im not exactly sure of your point SJ. I was agreeing with your earlier post. I am disagreeing with N7BD.

Sorry!! I get so tired of guys who are trying to live out of both the Law and grace. My apologies!! Go RV.

S. J.

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeinolean Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:58 pm

S. J. wrote:
mikeinolean wrote:
S. J. wrote:

Sorry!! I get so tired of guys who are trying to live out of both the Law and grace. My apologies!! Go RV.

Same here bro, same here Wink
Grace trumps every time! Ever listened to kris Vallaton, or Bill Johnson speak on this issue??
mikeinolean
mikeinolean

Back to top Go down

Post by S. J. Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:02 pm

mikeinolean wrote:
S. J. wrote:
mikeinolean wrote:
S. J. wrote:

No, but I've met these guys and they sell my books in their bookstore!! Hopefully, this RV thing will happen soon!! Keep living loved!! S. J.

Grace trumps every time! Ever listened to kris Vallaton, or Bill Johnson speak on this issue??

S. J.

Back to top Go down

Post by justicar Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:23 pm

OH whatever.

justicar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipleysdonuts Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Could it possibly have been taken off the website. I didn't see an option for June 29.

Shipleysdonuts

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:49 pm

mikeinolean wrote:
S. J. wrote:
mikeinolean wrote:
S. J. wrote:

I'd like to hear Kris Valleton and Bill Johnson what are their ministry website links??

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty check out his record

Post by keithduane Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:08 pm

THIS MAN TRUELY DOES KNOW.Check out his years of wisdom.He hears God!

keithduane

Back to top Go down

Post by free@thepump Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 am

edithslurry wrote: Tonight listening to June 29th Kctv, Prophet Kim Clement stopped and said, " I hear this." Then he said , "what's a dinari? IT'S NOT TIME , IT'S NOT TIME ,AND THEN SUDDENLY. " He went on to say, I am not saying ,go out and buy dinar, but there are people that have invested and this is for them!" he went on to say, " I hear this! DO NOT HOLD ON TO GOLD"! "i do not understand investments , that is just what I hear". THE WORD SAYS BELIEVE HIS PROPHET SO SHALL YOU PROSPER! I BELIEVE! BUT THAT SURE FLOORED ME.

This was a great segment on Kim Clement, but I think you need to look at it again. NO OFFENSE, but your have misquoted him and that is a terrible mistake. I'm sure that this was unintentional on your part but it is very important to make proper quotes when speaking What God has said through the prophets. For 1, he said do not hold on to tightly to gold.
Refering that God is also moving in another direction as well. The Dinari being one of those.
This is a wonderful, sound prophesy! He starts around 41:00 and mentions it again (the dinar) around 45:00.
Here's the link: http://www.kimclement.tv/?ref=play&i=487&nowshowing=1

GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
free@thepump
free@thepump

http://tjhk1@comcast.net

Back to top Go down

Post by free@thepump Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:04 am

This was a great segment on Kim Clement, but I think you need to look at it again. NO OFFENSE, but your have misquoted him and that is a terrible mistake. I'm sure that this was unintentional on your part but it is very important to make proper quotes when speaking What God has said through the prophets. For 1, he said do not hold on to tightly to gold.
Refering that God is also moving in another direction as well. The Dinari being one of those.
This is a wonderful, sound prophesy! He starts around 41:00 and mentions it again (the dinar) around 45:00.
Here's the link: http://www.kimclement.tv/?ref=play&i=487&nowshowing=1

GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
free@thepump
free@thepump

http://tjhk1@comcast.net

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:40 am

WOW..........THANK YOU FATHER FOR
YOUR AMAZING GRACE,FOR WE ARE
MORTAL MEN SUBJECT TO ERROR..

IN JESUS CHRIST NAME..

AMEN.... :arrow: :idea: :study:
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by edithslurry Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:52 am

TERRIBLE MISKTAKE!?? IT'S GOOD YOU WNT BACK AND LISTENED TO IT FOR YOURSELF AND PUT IT IN BETTER UNDERSTANDING. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT HE SAID TOO. I CAN SEE HOW IT MAY COME ACROSS DIFFERENTLY READING IT NOW. ENGLISH IS STILL A CHALLENGE FOR ME Smile

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty New Health Care Plan makes owning Gold and Silver illiegal in 2012,

Post by DLWard Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:20 am

Obviously Kim and most folks had no clue about this little detail....

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty Bill Johnson

Post by holytrinity Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:48 am

Bill is out of Redding CA. Just google Bille Johnson ministries. I've seen and heard him. Great man of God! Enjoy!

holytrinity

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty Bill Johnson

Post by holytrinity Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am

Sorry it is Bill Johnson ministries - not Bille. :|

holytrinity

Back to top Go down

Post by kufu21 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:42 am

I just want to caution all of us.....do your homework...how much money did billy graham ministries...bring in....now check and see what billy paid himself...very humble salary..per year.....now check kim clement....

kufu21

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty What the Bible say's...

Post by cincypastor Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:11 am

Here we are. If I was Prophet of God, I would want to do everything right in God's eyes. So, that being said, what does the Bible say? 2 Cor 11:14 "Doth not even nature itself teach you, that if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?" So if the prophet Kim is not doing the little things right that God tells him...why would God trust him with anything else. He couldn't tell you or me what will happen in a week, as a matter of fact he can't tell you what will happen in 24 hours. Get a hair cut Kim. Just another person using the name of God/Christianity to make money. It's a shame.

Don't buy gas today...wait, then suddenly you will buy it! Yes, when the guage reads empty. C'mon folks. This RV will happen and it will be a surprise to you and Kim...

P.S. Jesus didn't have long hair. Nice painting though.

cincypastor

Back to top Go down

Post by donzi Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:51 am

You're right on Cincypastor. You hit the nail on the head.
God Bless.

donzi

Back to top Go down

Post by victorias_daddy Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:09 pm

[quote="cincypastor"]Here we are. If I was Prophet of God, I would want to do everything right in God's eyes. So, that being said, what does the Bible say? 2 Cor 11:14 "Doth not even nature itself teach you, that if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?" So if the prophet Kim is not doing the little things right that God tells him...why would God trust him with anything else. He couldn't tell you or me what will happen in a week, as a matter of fact he can't tell you what will happen in 24 hours. Get a hair cut Kim. Just another person using the name of God/Christianity to make money. It's a shame.

Don't buy gas today...wait, then suddenly you will buy it! Yes, when the guage reads empty. C'mon folks. This RV will happen and it will be a surprise to you and Kim...

P.S. Jesus didn't have long hair. Nice painting though.[/quote

1 Cor 11:14

victorias_daddy

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty Long Hair? Seriously?

Post by sreed Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:23 pm

mikeinolean i could not agree more

sreed

Back to top Go down

Prophet Kim Clement on the dinar Empty Are Christians Really This Gullible?

Post by dckanz Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:12 pm

Prophet Kim Clement??????

What would possibly possess someone to believe this man is a "prophet"? But then we have Benny Hinn still making millions and Trinity Broadcasting Network the same.

If people were only privy to who the people at TBN really are ---- and most of "Christian broadcasting" -----you would be shocked ----I Hope, anyway.

And I honestly do not know why I waste my time even commenting....guess I was in Christian Broadcasting for too long to let this slide...

dckanz

Back to top Go down

Post by edithslurry Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:45 pm

[justify]honestly, nothing more grievious than a ' scripture quoting 'christian- bashing another christian!!

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum