Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ?

3 posters

Go down

TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? Empty TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ?

Post by UNEEK Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:54 pm

To Judge or Not to Judge    By Carl Studna

That is the question!

Is it possible that at the route of most physical, emotional and mental dis-ease and discomfort lay some form of judgment?

When we hold onto any form of judgment toward ourselves or others, we create a constriction in our entire continence.

Our bodies tighten, our thoughts become muddled with defense and our emotions bring forward dark clouds of resentment, anger, and depression.

So why do we choose to take this path of doom and gloom so readily throughout our daily lives? Judgment is such a pervasive response, akin to a knee-jerk reaction. It’s something that most of us are taught beginning at a very early age.

Let’s say that you were a slow developer when learning to walk. It’s quite possible that your parents might have had expectations for you to excel earlier than you did and you might have interpreted that something wasn’t right or perfect about you.

The way that our public school system is structured commonly awards those that learn faster and in some form or another, demotes those that fall behind.

We’ve unconsciously become a society that places judgment on others who don’t meet up with our expectations while we constantly learn as children that whenever we don’t “meet the grade,” we’re somehow inferior and have done something wrong.

This response is so ingrained in our moment-to-moment thought patterns, so much so that it can be very difficult to track the more subtle judgments as they surface.

One effective tool that I’ve found for tracking lurking judgments centers around placing our attention on how we’re feeling from moment-to-moment.

Let’s say that you’re in the midst of your day and you’re aware that you’re feeling light, joy-filled and on-purpose. Ten minutes later, you’re aware that you now feel somewhat dense, heavy and shut down.

Being the observer, you ask yourself, “What thought recently passed through my mind that brought on this shift in feeling?” It might have been an email from a client that had an expectation that you hadn’t been aware of.

This could have easily triggered a judgment toward yourself or with this client. The unconscious inner-dialogue might sound like, “How could I have misunderstood them? That was so stupid on my part!” Or, it might have been directed at them, “What’s wrong with them? I know that I made myself crystal-clear. They’re just being blind!”

When we learn how to better track and catch our judgments, we then have the power to shine the light of truth onto them and allow them to diffuse and release. There’s a difference between casting judgment and being an objective observer.

As we continue to learn that we have a choice, we see that we can still maintain our principles and ethics, standing for truth while not needing to judge.

Perhaps there’s a good reason that one of the Ten Commandments states: “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.”

Perhaps judging and bearing false witness are one and the same? Maybe the commandment at the end of the sentence should include, “or thyself.” It would make sense that when we break this commandment (or ethical principle), we would naturally tighten, constrict and feel uneasy within ourselves.

We have the opportunity to be more mindful and bring love’s light essence into every thought, feeling and interaction. Just look at a young child while playing if you need to be reminded of what it looks and feels like to be judgment free.

Try taking one hour out of your day to become finely attuned to catching these lurking tricksters and shed them with light. Watch them transform into pure goodness and see how long you can maintain a naturally bright, loving and peaceful state of being. You deserve to live in harmony, it is your birthright!

About the Author

Carl Studna is a world-renowned photographer, inspirational speaker, teacher and award winning author. Carl’s intimate portraits of influential people ranging from Sir Paul McCartney to His Holiness the Dalai Lama, are published and known worldwide.

Carl has taken his message and experiences to print in his book, CLICK! Choosing Love…One Frame at a Time. Studna’s innovative work, the LuminEssence Method©, teaches a new paradigm for radiating the light that resides within revealing each person’s authentic gifts. http://www.carlstudna.com/

http://omtimes.com/2014/06/judge-judge/3/

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? Empty Re: TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ?

Post by littlesam Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:09 am

hmmmmm... well I will try that, just sometimes its not easy to stay in tune with yourself, I get a little sidetracked lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
littlesam
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:36 am

I'll work on staying in tune with God ... that's hard enough ... no need to worry about myself.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? 2805820865  TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? 2805820865  TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? 2805820865  TO JUDGE OR NOT TO JUDGE ? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:49 am

littlesam wrote:hmmmmm... well I will try that, just sometimes its not easy to stay in tune with yourself, I get a little sidetracked lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Good Morning LittleSam, Honesty, Acknowledgement, Acceptance, & Approval of oneself {which you have just done} is an AWESOME beginning

Thank you for sharing  {hugs}

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:18 am

Kevind53 wrote:I'll work on staying in tune with God ... that's hard enough ... no need to worry about myself.

Good Morning Kevin, Yes, I agree, tis quite the task in this human experience; thank you for sharing --

When you are "tuned in" - what does it feel like to  you? What kind of "mood" effect does it have on you?

How do you feel at that time? Does it make you a strong Warrior - on guard -- to protect & defend and are you like that most of the time?

Does it ever put  you in a softer mood?

I tend to be much more  on the calming, supportive,encouraging compassionate side --  we have our place too (smile) -- I do sometimes wish to have more of that assertive nature but with care not to be aggressive.  It does not come easy for me.

I hope you have a great day and carry a song in your heart

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum