Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

SHIFT YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT

3 posters

Go down

SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT Empty SHIFT YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT

Post by UNEEK Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Personal Growth

Judgement   OMTimes

Shift Your Perspective: On Judgment    By Diana Wing

Judgment is a debilitating practice—whether the judgment is toward others or toward yourself.  It happens whenever you label someone in a general way. 

It is a snap evaluation of that person based on your past experiences and core beliefs.  You draw a conclusion about something before knowing all the facts or considering it within the context of the situation.  It is merely your perception of that person, and not the only truth.

When you judge others, it serves to close you off from a connection with that person and from the lesson held within that interaction.  Whether it’s about the actions, beliefs, or efforts of another, judging serves to limit understanding.  It also directs negativity at that person.  Live and let live to avoid judgment.

When evaluating a person or circumstance, is it your intention to send that person negativity?  How is what they are saying or doing striking a chord for you that creates a judgmental stance?

It is the same when you point that judgment at yourself.  That negative self-talk that arises with generalized statements such as, “Man, you’re so stupid,” or “I should have known better,” or the ever popular, “I can’t do anything right.”  Now you’re sending negativity to yourself!

This practice only serves to weaken you and lessen your ability to overcome challenges.  Focus on the specific thing that just happened, the choice that was made, or action taken.  Now consider how you perceived it and remember that you are on a path of growth.

Maybe you just made a spontaneous choice that could have been given a bit more thought.  Instead of calling yourself a disparaging name, tell yourself that the choice you made felt right in the moment and that next time, you’ll choose to give it additional thought before making a decision.  That statement feels lighter, doesn’t it?

How about when someone else is doing something that you don’t approve of?  Maybe they are living a lifestyle different from.  Rather than judging, tell yourself that it’s great to live in a country where a wide range of beliefs are possible.

Or more specifically, thinking that the path they are on is what is right for them to learn the lessons they came here to complete. Acceptance holds a higher vibrational frequency.

Each person is on the journey they are on because they chose it.  Allowing yourself and others to travel on the path without judgment is a supportive gesture that leaves room for differences and for mistakes, while giving unconditional acceptance.

Even in tarot, the Judgement card (yes, spelled with an “e”) expresses the understanding that learning through experience and from interactions with others allows one to take command of the situation in a way that is for the highest good.  Who is to say what is best for one person or another, except the person herself.

Rather than judging, try to understand the true nature of the person or the situation.  Pay attention to the impact you have on others, as well as on yourself and see what can be learned in the process.  To each his own!

About the Author

Diane Wing wants to live in a world where people feel inspired, create their ideal future, and experience a sense of wonder at everyday magic. As an author and perspective changer, she’s published four books –

The True Nature of Energy: Transforming Anxiety into Tranquility, The True Nature of Tarot: Your Path to Personal Empowerment, Thorne Manor and Other Bizarre Tales, and Coven: The Scrolls of the Four Winds all available now on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and iBooks.  

She is the founder of Wing Academy of Unfoldment, host of Wing Academy Radio, and has written a screenplay based on her novella, Thorne Manor.  

When it comes to getting unstuck and feeling great about life, her 9-word philosophy is: Let go. Be grateful. Stay open. See the magick.

Find out more at: www.DianeWing.com

http://omtimes.com/2014/07/shift-perspective-judgment/

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT Empty Re: SHIFT YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:59 am

Excellent Post Uneek !!!  I have needed some of your Inspirational Juice lately!  Thanks so much!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT Empty Re: SHIFT YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT

Post by UNEEK Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:49 pm

Good Morning / Afternoon Ponee - thank you for the kind words  - I am sorry I have not contributed  more and more often  -  I do read here many times during the  day but feel I have nothing to contribute  to the Dinar Saga that would  really benefit anyone (smile)

I do not have any verifiable knowledge or sources to bring light to our present or future status  -- neither do I have such to put out  or diminish someone elses light that they choose to bring and share

I am all for what is right & fair & honest -  and for the  greatest good of all - I want to live in peace & harmony -

I  can clearly see that unfortunately many do not share the same feelings - ISIS is a very serious situation   but they are not the only terrorists - There are 9 & 12 year old kids here among us killing other kids - How does that happen? Does that not  bring a terror chill to your very bones? Does that not stir some fear into you  as to the condition of our society?

Dear Ponee, I am not casting stones at anyone - I am not preaching to the choir - and God help me if it is ever my intent to pose myself as being even close to righteous or a Miss Goodie GoodieTwo Shoes

My only intention is to put out as much positive energy as I can and offer a way for others to at least contemplate doing the same as  opposed to the bickering and lashing out so much. 

Have a wonderful day Ponee and may you skip through the day with a song of gladness in your heart - May your life be touched by many a kind heart and may your heart reach out & touch lives in a special unforgettable way  - 

At the end of the day what has been the strongest energy in our environment, where we have spent a lot of our time?  How does it make us feel? What energy have we contributed and what might be the impact of that energy? What  type of energy are we feeding or feeding off of? 

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:41 am

Seems like someone is taking your posts to Recaps and not giving you credit for them ... hmm ok, I will not judge that but still..........

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:05 pm

Yea I noticed that too ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT 2805820865  SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT 2805820865  SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT 2805820865  SHIFT  YOUR PERSPECTIVE: ON JUDGEMENT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:09 pm

They always do that with Uneeks Posts.  If they like them, they should at least reference that it came from Uneek from Dinar Daily.  They do it with everyone else ... geeze, I don't think they like us.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Hello Ponee --  I wish I could take credit for the post  but I brought it from OMTimes - I  read so many good articles from there and  Recaps  post articles from there from time to time  on their WISE WORDS page

I get lucky every now and then and write something real prophetic usually during or after a  crisis or life shift lol - I think I have enough for a book ha ha

There are several authors from that site that I follow and have gained a lot from -- but  some of the articles are not well received by many "Christians" as it is perceived as  New Age and that is  bad ?? 

Have a great day and I am in kinda the mood to post so will look for something else to stir the mind and touch the heart -

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum