Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. "

2 posters

Go down

arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " Empty Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. "

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:34 pm

8-19-2014   Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur    We also know that the current government has agreed in principle to the disputed territories pertaining to Article 140 as it is currently constituted.  We can also factually determine that through this entire process since the elections they have stayed within their constitutional time constraints per the PTB give or take 24 to 48 hours over in naming the current PM Designate. So if they keep with this efficiency, and based on what I am hearing from sources directly involved in the process there is no reason to believe they will not, although they have said they are attempting to accelerate the process as they have been strongly urged by the PTB, they constitutionally have up until Sept 10th/11th to seat all the ministers completing this new government.  

Great to see how many have now come to see how this event is and always has been about the country of Iraq and their political and economic stability per the CBI/AOP...They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime.  How long that will take can only be guessed but mine would be not extremely long from what I am hearing from sources that are involved in that process among other things.  And then there is the factional haggling that is being done regarding all the amendments and adjustments to the current budget which has to have the HCL already in it.

The good news is that they are also working on all the necessary legislation, banking infrastructure, security issues and the budget concurrently in order for everything to be ready for simultaneous implementation all of which will provide the economic and political stability necessary for the CBI/PTB to introduce an international reality rate for the Iraqi dinar "in the coming days".   

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " Empty Re: Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. "

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:54 pm

Not from what I see ... how about a little proof, like some links maybe. OH, I forgot, this is all from confidential sources so of course none of it can be verified, but pay no attention to the news, that's nothing but lies ...
 arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " 2805820865  arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " 2805820865  arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " 2805820865  arthur - Guru Arthur,"They are now in the process of undoing all the corruption of the former regime. " 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum