Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED. "

2 posters

Go down

Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " Empty Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED. "

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:51 am

Guru Millionday   Press Statement:  "The process of deletion of zeros from the national currency will begin during 2014, through an agreement with the central bankCONFIRMATION IS REAL THAT DURING THIS YEAR AND IN THE UPCOMING MONTHS...WILL SEE THE CHANGE IN THE RATE AND THE REMOVAL OF THE THREE ZERO CURRENCY -- THIS WAS ANNOUNCED IN A PRESS STATEMENT---THIS IS THROUGH THE POLICY OF CBI...THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT FRAUD AND COUNTERFEITING BUT --- THE AMOUNT OF BILLS IN CIRCULATION WILL GO FROM 4 BILLION TO 1 BILLION ON THE STREETS --- THIS WILL ALSO BE DONE AT THE SAME TIME THE RATE AND VALUE WILL RISE  --- THE CURRENCY HAS TO BE ALL DONE AT THE SAME TIME ---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guru Millionday
   Report quote:  "This project will lead to reducing the rate of the national currency in circulation from four billion to one billion. Added: The value will be reduced to the size of the quarter, and this will enhance the value and easy to transport, pointing out that fraud or manipulation of currency cash, it will be very difficult.THE REPORT IS SAYING THAT THE VALUE WILL CHANGE AND ALSO THE AMOUNT OF CURRENCY ON THE STREETS WILL GO FROM 4 BILLION BILLS TO 1 BILLION BILLS.

THEY EXPECT TO USE THE BANKING REFORM TO DO THIS AND THAT IT IS READY TO GO AND WILL BE DONE THEY ARE JUST ENSURING THAT THEY DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH COUNTERFEIT CURRENCY --- DOUBLE CHECKING THAT THEY WONT HAVE AN ISSUE WITH FRAUD --- SO THE NUMBER OF BILLS WILL BE REDUCED AND THEY ARE REMOVING THE 3 ZERO CURRENCY AND THAT YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " Empty Re: Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED. "

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:11 am

:shootin the br Well Dollarday : How did you come up with 4 billion notes in circulation ?
Even the CBI has said there are Trillions out there. Estimates range from 20-80 Trillion. 
And Deletion of the Zeros still most likely means LOP, only the pumpers believe that it means removing the notes off the streets. 
And then there are the questions of time alloted to exchange the notes and whether or not it will be in house or worldwide.
And it's not the first time they've announced such plans only to scrap or delay them.
First things first : A functioning government providing stability and handling the security issue trumps all else.

Back to top Go down

Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED.  " Empty Re: Millionday says. "YES THE VALUE IS GOING TO BE RAISED. "

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:56 am

4 billion notes is accurate. 4 billion notes x 10,000 average denomination = roughly 40 trillion in physical currency.

There's zero doubt that deleting/raising/removing/whatever the three zeroes means a lop. Only question is if they'll ever get off their asses and do it and end this charade once and for all (for most people anyway, some of the dumbest ones will probably still believe they're going to be rich any day off it).

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum