Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Tony  saying he is being impersonated and exploited DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Tony saying he is being impersonated and exploited

+3
Billyg
bigdaddytim
Troyboy
7 posters

Go down

TNT Tony  saying he is being impersonated and exploited Empty TNT Tony saying he is being impersonated and exploited

Post by Troyboy Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Housekeeping Comments: There are some different things going on in Dinarland. There are people using my name, here as a group for their own advantage. They do it b/C we have the largest audience. Evidently there are many "TNTTony's" on Twitter. Some of you are following the wrong one. An "idiot" is sending out RV texts & using OKIE's

PRIVATE phone numbers to call & it's childish & stupid. You should know that NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU A LOCAL PHONE OR OUT OF STATE NUMBER TO CALL FOR A BANK APPOINTMENT. It will be 800 or 888 numbers. it should be common sense,

But instead, OKIE got calls all weekend 24/7. PLEASE use common sense and don't call ANY local numbers!

When you get a tweet to call a FAKE number you should file a complaint with Twitter.

You know his name because you're following him. Or, if you're in chat put it in chat & we'll do something.

You must be aware that a Bank 800# is NOT going to be a local or private number! It will be an 800 or 888 number. I got emails on FRI/SAT & even this morning about a site selling t-shirts with my picture on it, for $160 apiece!

Putting my picture & AB name on a shirt without asking us, w the TNT logo/name – are people just trying to take advantage of other people? If it were legitimate and they did it the right way, I’d still say they were crazy.

Those are things you have to be aware of. That is not me, not our team, and it was surely not authorized by me.

I’m looking at an email right now. We started “wearethepeople” for us @ TNT, & others took up “wethepeople” and there is now a petition they're sending out to get Maliki arrested. It’s too close to us & they are sending it out to our people, as if we authorized it. It’s just close enough for you to think it’s something WE want you to do,and it’s not. It’s not going to make the RV come any faster. People of Iraq know what they want to do w their PM, nd they don’t need our help. I converse w enough of them that if they wanted our help, they would ask.

I don’t care if someone does a petition, but when they use something close enough to what we're doing here, they are trying to mislead us and our government – and some will believe anything w/o checking the facts first.

I want to clear this up right here and now. So many have contacted me about this, and guys, just don’t do it.   We came together to help all the people w the RV of the dinar & make sure it’s fair. Right now, from all I’ve been told, they are doing the right thing, so why make a problem where these isn’t one. We're here for the right reason, that is being worked out, and the last thing we need is to sign a petition that we are not part of When we sent out tweet, it will come from us, & will have 800 or 888 numbers, and not local numbers.

Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony  saying he is being impersonated and exploited Empty Re: TNT Tony saying he is being impersonated and exploited

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:46 pm

Of course he has...........

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony  saying he is being impersonated and exploited Empty Re: TNT Tony saying he is being impersonated and exploited

Post by Billyg Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:09 pm

Well, that explained it. If it was not true or something less than honest it was an impersonator. Man, I can not believe anybody would do someone wrong like that to you. Wow! But,did find it superfantastically funny as can be that OKIE got calls all weekend long.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:50 pm

The only photo of Tony I am interested in is his mug shot for prison.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Tony  saying he is being impersonated and exploited 2805820865  TNT Tony  saying he is being impersonated and exploited 2805820865  TNT Tony  saying he is being impersonated and exploited 2805820865  TNT Tony  saying he is being impersonated and exploited 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:29 am

Hahaha, someone is hijacking the felon Tonys name! He is pissed because another crook is edging him out!
How convenient! As far as phone calls..... Okie deserves every one of them.
I just love it.... ' the bad intel wasn't me, it was an imposter!!! Of course it was you jerk, we all beLIEve you.
By the way, " we are the people " was not copyrighted by you nor are you the first to use it.
Why don't we sign a complaint to get TONY the fony off of twitter, after all he is a convicted criminal!

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:44 pm

Why isn't this joker in jail yet?
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:31 pm

The wheels of justice grind slowly and exceedingly dumb .....

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Tony  saying he is being impersonated and exploited 2805820865  TNT Tony  saying he is being impersonated and exploited 2805820865  TNT Tony  saying he is being impersonated and exploited 2805820865  TNT Tony  saying he is being impersonated and exploited 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:41 pm

This is typical con artist behavior...it's diversion tactics at its best. Don't focus on my lies...focus on the lies that someone else is saying. It's a diversion tactics at its best.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony  saying he is being impersonated and exploited Empty I am sorry

Post by tessbytheriver@gmail.com Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:51 pm

Tony some people are just plain stupid. I want to say thank you for all the crap you put up with from these stupid people. You to me are a blessing and your info is great. Thank you from my heart. God bless and ignore those idiots.     Teresa

tessbytheriver@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Pot to kettle

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:02 pm

Please continue to support that moron. I bet you you will continue to be lied to.
Stupid people deserve to be conned. Enjoy the ride.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:11 pm

tessbytheriver@gmail.com wrote:Tony some people are just plain stupid. I want to say thank you for all the crap you put up with from these stupid people. You to me are a blessing and your info is great. Thank you from my heart. God bless and ignore those idiots.     Teresa

Well if not trusting a convicted con artist, under indictment once again for fraud and securities violations, who has a years long unblemished record of inaccurate and misleading "information" makes us stupid, then so be it.

For the record, he does not put up with any crap from anyone, based upon multiple testimonies, anyone with the cojones to question Tony, even politely, is banned from his site for life. I would be greatly surprised if he bothers to come to this site at all.

You want to see what is really going on? Go here: https://www.dinardaily.net/f29-iraq-and-dinar-article-based-information-and-discussions and read the actual news, gathered from multiple English and Arabic language news agencies.

When you're done, go and study the UN, IMF, WB and WTO charters as well as the Basel III documentation, then read the US Constitution, and laws creating the Federal reserve, OH yea, go to the congressional record and look up the NESARA act too .... then once your informed, if you still have any questions about Tony and his cronies, come and talk to me.

Last edited by Kevind53 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Kevind53 haha well said

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:02 pm

I can attest to that Ponee.  Having been banned from every site that Tony and Okie appear on, I know for a fact that they do not like to be questioned.  Narcasissies!!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:15 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:I can attest to that Ponee.  Having been banned from every site that Tony and Okie appear on, I know for a fact that they do not like to be questioned.  Narcasissies!!!!

Well except for the polite part ... Tact has never been your strong suit ...

raspberry :winky winky: 

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Come on now Kev!  I resemble that remark!

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:46 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
tessbytheriver@gmail.com wrote:Tony some people are just plain stupid. I want to say thank you for all the crap you put up with from these stupid people. You to me are a blessing and your info is great. Thank you from my heart. God bless and ignore those idiots.     Teresa

Well if not trusting a convicted con artist, under indictment once again for fraud and securities violations, who has a years long unblemished record of inaccurate and misleading "information" makes us stupid, then so be it.

For the record, he does not put up with any crap from anyone, based upon multiple testimonies, anyone with the cojones to question Tony, even politely, is banned from his site for life. I would be greatly surprised if he bothers to come to this site at all.

You want to see what is really going on? Go here: https://www.dinardaily.net/f29-iraq-and-dinar-article-based-information-and-discussions and read the actual news, gathered from multiple English and Arabic language news agencies.

When you're done, go and study the UN, IMF, WB and WTO charters as well as the Basel III documentation, then read the US Constitution, and laws creating the Federal reserve, OH yea, go to the congressional record and look up the NESARA act too .... then once your informed, if you still have any questions about Tony and his cronies, come and talk to me.
You forgot the most Important step, Kevin...

Step 1. Pull your head out of your ass!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down