Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV

Go down

Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV  Empty Interesting News Getting Ready and being Prepared for RV

Post by dinardiva Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:28 am

Very Good Advise From a Friend

Posted on August 23, 2011 .

Dinar Friends:

Who knows when the DATE or What the RATE for the RV will be. I know that we have all been waiting a very LONG time for this to happen. The article below includes some really good Advice.

Be READY – Know your Plan of ACTION.
Where are you going to Cash In?
How much will you initially Cash In?
Do you have to cash it all in at the same time?
Do you have your banking coordinates all set up?
Do you have a TAX Attorney in place?
Do you have a FIRE-PROOF travel bag, like a brief case to carry your Dinar?
While traveling to your Cash In location, will you need security?
Once the RV Occurs, you will be in such a State of Shock, that you won’t even know how to THINK. Sooooo do all your THINKING NOW, while you have clarity of Mental Status.

LASTLY, Please BE SAFE. Stay Under the RADAR.

Warmest regards,

PS – A quick update, I am still staying in Tyler during the week. Today, I go with Tammie to Probate Steve’s Will. This will be a really tough day for both of us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scotti G Monday 5:36pm post

emailed to us from Jeff

5:36 PM [scotti g] Been flying all over the place today. I am here only for a moment but wanted to provide some encouragement. I can safely say that I and all the Round Table team are very happy with where we are right now. I spoke with Bear, Poppy2, BGG and Okie several times in the last couple of hours. AS FAR AS WE CAN SEE…..THIS IS THE FINEST OPPORTUNITY WE HAVE SEEN FOR THE RELEASE TO DATE! What do I mean????
Be patient (cuz there is nothing you can do to hurry this up),
be focused (because you will want to execute your plan),
be calm (You will be able to enjoy the moment more thoroughly) and know just how blessed you truly are to be a part of this.
I cannot divulge any specifics as our friends would be most unhappy with us just know we have our ears on the ground and our eyes on the horizon! I truly believe our opportunity is closer than it has ever been before.
Be sure that you have your plans in order…..Bank – Tax Attorney ….
Be prepared to execute your plan under the radar. You do not want this information out….I know you want to shout it from the mountain top!!!! Wrong. Stay under the radar! Be well.
All of my fellow Round Table friends wish you well. I am not staying it is done……but it certainly is getting closer by the minute!
FREEWAY BILL “Get Ready for the Rest of your LIFE!….

Freeway Bill 8-23-11 Tues
(Post from Evenstar at OOMF)

Good Morning and Get Ready for the Rest of your LIFE!…. FREEWAY BILL

With the events that are about to happen, I am praying that you recognize the magnitude that your life is going to change! Could be for the better but also could possibly be so not so good if you handle it wrong.

First thing you do is FALL TO YOUR KNEES and THANK GOD for this blessing. Second, go about your first day as you did the day before and RELAX>>>>>

Let us get ready for the blessing that will spread help throughout this world like nothing ever before done by human hands!

LOVE YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND THE USA DURING THESE TRYING BUT FRUITFUL TIMES!

FREEWAY BILL

Good Morning Lets Start The Day Off Right

“I must be aware of bad things, and guarded about bad things, and I must watch out for bad things by trying to guide myself toward good things.” You can’t do both at the same time. You can’t watch out for bad things, and allow good things at the same time. It is vibrationally not possible.

— Abraham

Phoenix3333 Aug 22nd

Or copy and paste the link below:
http://www.Blogtalkradio.com/phoenix3333/2011/08/23/to-be-announced

5:36 PM [scotti g] THIS IS THE FINEST OPPORTUNITY

5:36 PM [scotti g] Been flying all over the place today. I am here only for a moment but wanted to provide some encouragement. I can safely say that I and all the Round Table team are very happy with where we are right now. I spoke with Bear, Poppy2, BGG and Okie several times in the last couple of hours. AS FAR AS WE CAN SEE…..THIS IS THE FINEST OPPORTUNITY WE HAVE SEEN FOR THE RELEASE TO DATE! What do I mean???? Be patient (cuz there is nothing you can do to hurry this up), be focused (because you will want to execute your plan), be calm (You will be able to enjoy the moment more thoroughly) and know just how blessed you truly are to be a part of this. I cannot divuldge any specifrics as our friends would be most unhappy with us just know we have our ears on the ground and our eyes on the horizon! I truly believe our opportunity is closer than it has ever been before. Be sure that you have your plans in order…..Bank – Tax Attorney …. Be prepared to execute your plan under the radar. You do not want this information out….I know you want to shout it from the mountain top!!!! Wrong. Stay under the radar! Be well. All of my fellow Round Table friends wish you well. I am not stying it is done……but it certainly is getting closer by the minute!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum