Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie

4 posters

Go down

"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie Empty "2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:35 pm

2014 will be the year of the currency reset and gold backed trade note

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

On Dec. 26, financial analyst and statistician Dr. Jim Willie provided a look at major economic events that will take place and shape the global financial system in 2014.

Of the several key changes set to occur in how nations trade amongst one another, the two primary events. that of a currency reset and the implementation of a gold backed trade note, will be the catalyst for China's vision of a de-Americanized financial order.

The next year will feature many powerful new effects. The Indirect Exchange will become a prominent fixture, its channel filled. It will direct many $billions in USTreasury Bonds from large scale asset acquisitions by Eastern and BRICS players, sent back to New York and London.

The payments for the asset purchases will be done in USTBonds, as the Eastern entities dump them as fast as they can before the great devaluation.

At least 23 nations have already prepared for a new trade system that will occur outside the dollar and Swift systems. Through their moves away from reliance on the dollar via the creation of new currency swap lines, major economic powers are transitioning away from

But the biggest shock waves will come from the currency reset followed by the introduction of the Gold Trade Settlement.

The return of the Gold Standard is near, but it will arrive on the trade vehicles, not the FOREX currency or SWIFT bank platforms. It will feature the Gold Trade Note, used as letter of credit. – Goldseek

the 42 year old petro-dollar system that saw America devalue its currency nearly 98%, and export inflation to the rest of the world.

A global currency reset is inevitable, especially when you consider that the historic life cycle of a purely fiat currency is only 30 years, with a maximum length of 42 years.

This falls in line with the U.S. dollar which has been a purely fiat currency since President Nixon took America off the gold standard in 1971, and subsequently allowed the central bank to grow the economy with debt rather than sound money and real production.

2013 will go down in history as the year of global currency wars. But intermixed in this financial conflict will be the rise of China, and their plans for a new financial order.

And as Dr. Willie points out in his assessment for the coming year, when the global currency reset happens, the vacuum that will occur will not be void for long, and will be quickly filled by China with two new options that promise greater stability than what the U.S. had offered for more than a decade.

Posted by John MacHaffie
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie Empty Re: "2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie

Post by catman Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:16 pm

Dr. Willie is just as "misinformed" as MacHaffie.   Just ain't gonna happen that way.  Yep, China, who is just about as financially strapped as the US, is going to stabilize the world economy.  Yep, sure thing.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie Empty Re: "2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Just when I thought things could get any dumber .... I think I lost a couple more IQ points reading that tripe!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie 2805820865  "2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie 2805820865  "2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie 2805820865  "2014 Will Be the Year of the Currency Reset and Gold-Backed Trade Note" Posted by John MacHaffie 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:46 pm

All I have to do is see the name John MacHaffie and I know not to extend the mental power.   You were brave

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:31 pm

John MacHaffie = Tony Renfrow kidnapped by aliens.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum