Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki

2 posters

Go down

Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki Empty Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:04 am

Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki 2831804_orig
hair color appears to be President Barack Obama today became whiter, no doubt trying to manage foreign policy in a world of increasing unrest, responsible for at least half of those grey hairs (the tea party can claim that because the other half). But get the opportunity to spend an hour with him in the White House map room on Friday afternoon provided search political prospects with him.. It was clear that the President's view on the world, and it has gone through many lessons over the past six years, and she has a bold response to all critics of his foreign policy.  Obama said in an interview to Thomas Friedman's clear that would not involve America more deeply in places like the Middle East only when there are different groups correspond to comprehensive policy not Montaser is undefeated in the United States Air Force will be for Iraqi Shiites or any other faction. He warned that, despite Western sanctions, the Russian President Vladimir Putin '' has conquered» Ukraine at any time, and if so, the attempt to recover "the relations of cooperation with Russia during the remaining period of my term will be more difficult. ''  Obama said that intervention in Libya to prevent the massacres was the right thing to be done, but its implementation without adequate follow-up on the ground to manage Libya's transition towards a more democratic policies, is probably more something regret it within the framework of its foreign policy.

At the end of the day, the President said, musing that the greatest threat to America or the only force that can weaken us really is. Are we. We have many things that surround us now as a nation — from new energy resources and innovation towards the growth of the economy-but he will never realize the full potential unless it adopts our parties the same perspective that we ask of the Shia and Sunni walkord, Israelis and Palestinians: no Victor nor vanquished but to work together.

«Our disabled», according to the President, and we have to look at the terrible divisions in the Middle East as a warning to us. ''. If communities do not have political factions took extreme positions. The more diversity in the country, became what you can about those extreme positions less».

While Obama blamed the rise of the far-right Republican because they stand against a lot of potential compromises, Obama also acknowledged that the redistribution of electoral districts for a particular party, and Balkanize media, play money plays in politics without controls-the audacity of our political system today-weaken our ability to face the great challenges together than any external enemy.

And as he said: «increasing reward politicians for their extremist positions ", adding:" sooner or later, will sign the US harm».

I started to question whether the former Foreign Minister Dean Acheson were "present in the making» system after World War II, as once wrote, do you feel that Obama was present in «disassembly?».

Obama said, I think before anything you can't circulate to all parts of the world because there are a bunch of places that have come from the good news. Look to Asia, countries such as Indonesia and many countries in Latin America such as Chile». He said: «but I believe strongly that what we see in the Middle East and parts of North Africa is due to the first world war began to fall apart.

But whether things would be better if we armed the rebels early secular Syrians, we kept our troops in Iraq? The Chairman responded, saying: the truth would not need the presence of US troops in Iraq unless the Shiite majority there (by chance) sharing power with the Sunnis and the Kurds. "

«If the Shia majority took the opportunity to reach the year's walkord in a more effective manner "and did not" pass legislation such as de-Baathification "of the presence of any foreign forces is necessary. He said in the absence of the will to do so, perhaps our troops will fall sooner or later under fire.

As for Syria, the President said that the idea of arming rebels secularists have occurred a change was always a path from the fantasy. The idea that we can provide some light weapons or even more sophisticated weapons to the opposition party composed mainly of doctors, farmers, pharmacists and etc., and they may be able to fight the State not only well-armed but also backed by Russia and Iran, and (Hezbollah) which claims the fighting is unexpected. ''

So far, the President said the Department faces difficulty in finding and training and arming of rebel cadre Syrians secularists, "there is no such ability that counted. ''

The broader point is that "we need to stay focused on, is that we have a minority Sunni indignant in the case of Iraq, the majority in the case of Syria, essentially extends from Baghdad to Damascus. And we could not give them formula that responds to the aspirations of that sector of the population, then we will face problems.. Unfortunately, the period of time for the Shiite majority in Iraq did not realize where it now began to realise this.

Obama said: "Unfortunately, we still have daash»-armed group known as the Islamic State." which I believe does not affect only a fraction of the ordinary year satisfaction». However, "they fill a void, and we should not be a question of just how we can address them militarily, but how we'll talk to the majority Sunni region.. Now, at the present time, separated from the world economy».

Are you Iran cooperating? Friedman asked. The President responded by saying: '' I think what the Iranians is that they finally realized that the hard-line stance by the Shia in Iraq who wants everything will fail in the long term. This, by the way, a broader lesson for each State; the idea you want to 100%, and the winner takes everything from booty lead sooner or later to the collapse of the Government. "

I think that the only States going well, such as Tunisia, did so because their factions adopted the principle that there be Victor, another undefeated. Once doing so, did not need outside help.

Referring to Iraqi factions, the President said: '' We can't do them as they are not prepared to do for themselves. '' '' Our army has a large capacity, so that if we put all our shoulders, we can keep the lid on the problem for some time. But for the community in the long term, the people themselves to make decisions about how to live together, and how they can accommodate each other's interests, and how to reach a compromise. And when it comes to things like corruption, must bear the people and their leaders responsible for changing those cultures. We can assist in every step of the way. But we can't do that for them. ''

So, I sent him a question like this: explain your decision to use military force to protect refugees from the Organization of the Islamic State (which Obama referred to as «daash» sometimes), and also to protect Kurdistan! The President responded by saying: "when you have a unique circumstance in which fears of genocide, is what you want in our presence there, and have a strong international consensus that these people need to be protected, and have the ability to do that, then we will have to do so». But given the island the Kurds, said Obama is not a US only ask: «How can we pressure the daash? But also how we can maintain a better phenomenon in Iraq? Touring in my mind a lot, and my thinking all the time. ''

After Obama: "I think the Kurds took advantage of the time which gave them the impact of the sacrifices made by our troops in Iraq." He said: «I have used the time well, and exploited the Kurdish region the way we would like to be. They are transcendental and with other denominations and other religions in a way that we would like to see in other places. So we believe that it is important to ensure the protection of the area, but on a larger scale, what I have is that I don't want to become the air force to Iraq. I do not want to assume the question to become an air force Kurdish, in the absence of an obligation to the people on the ground to work together and do what is necessary from a political standpoint to protect themselves and defeat daash».

President Obama said that the reason "we have no air strikes throughout Iraq once daash as this will ease the pressure on the (Prime Minister) Nuri al-Maliki. This would not only encourage Al-Maliki and other Shiites to think that in fact we do not have to make concessions. We do not make any decisions. We do not go in the difficult process to determine what went wrong in a past errors. All we have to do is to let the Americans they save us again. We can proceed with business as usual. "

The President said what he would like for all factions in Iraq is: "we will be partners, but we will do it for you. We will not send a group of us again on the ground to keep the lid on things. You must show us that you are willing and ready to try to preserve the unity of the Iraqi Government based on compromise and you are ready to continue building a non-sectarian security force and effective accountable civilian Government... We already have a strategic interest in rolling back daash. And will not allow them to create the succession through Syria and Iraq, but we cannot do that unless we have partners on the ground to fill the void».

'' If we're going to connect with Sunni tribes and if we're going to communicate with Governors and local leaders, they should feel that they are fighting for something. '' But otherwise "we won't be able to stop (daash) only for a limited period of time, but once you get down our planes, will return immediately back», says Obama.

I asked the President whether he was concerned about Israel.

He replied by saying: "it's astonishing to see what the Israel over the past few decades». "The success of this vibrant and incredibly successful, rich and powerful, demonstrates the versatility and capacity and vision of the Jewish people. And because Israel has a significant military capabilities, and I am concerned about the survival of Israel.. I guess the question is: how Israel. And how do you create an Israeli State keeps the traditions of democracy and civil rights? How to maintain the Jewish State which also reflect the best values of those who founded Israel? In order to do so, it was my belief that you have to find a way to live side by side in peace with the Palestinians. You have to recognize that they have legitimate claims, and that this is their land and their neighborhood, too».

Asked whether it should adopt a tougher stance to pressure Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas (aka Abu Mazen) for a land-for-peace agreement, President Obama said that the initiative must come from both parties, saying the polls numbers for Netanyahu than that my numbers. '' He said: «increased significantly as a result of the war in Gaza ". He: '' if some internal pressures, it would be hard to be able to make concessions so difficult, including a commitment to the issue of transfer of settlers. Hard to do this. ''

Said: «as for Abu Mazen, it differs slightly, as Netanyahu is very strict in certain respects, while Abbas is too weak in some respects, making difficult to reconcile and take that kind of bold decisions that was Sadat, begin, Rabin was willing to take. It requires the Palestinian and Israeli leaders to look to the future.. And look at things from a long-term perspective is the hardest thing for politicians».

It is clear that many of the positions espoused by the President about Iraq were a result of unrest in Libya by the decision of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) to overthrow Colonel moamer kadhafi, while not providing any adequate international assistance to help the Libyans to institution-building. And if returned to Iraq or Syria, finally, the question that remains--President Obama is this: I have partner-both domestically and internationally to enable progress for continuity?

Said Obama: "I'll give you an example of a lesson I have learned and continue its repercussions the day». He added: '' the lesson is our participation in the coalition which ousted Gaddafi in Libya. I fully believe that this is the correct procedure to be done, in the absence of participation, it was unlikely Libya such as Syria. So there will be more deaths, more unrest, and more destruction. But I also see we combined our European partners Asana appreciation on the need for intervention at full strength if you intend to intervene. The day after the overthrow of kadhafi, everyone feels happy, everyone was raising banners written on them (thanks to America), but now he was supposedly more intense efforts to rebuild communities that did not have any knowledge of civil traditions. He added: '' this is the lesson that apply when the question: do we intervene militarily? Do we have an answer for what was then (next day)? ".

http://goo.gl/ur2qhl

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki Empty Re: Obama: not intervene militarily against daash» in the beginning to keep the pressure on Al-Maliki

Post by Jayzze Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:45 am

Imho obama is a joke he has screwed our country up  completely and now  he will not help  the iraqis save there country while innocent woman and children are killed. Is it maliki or is it that since obama put maliki in office obama wants to save face or ego that he screwed u.p The problem with the isis is they will spread to all over the world including the US even though they are pubicly afraid to admit it.

I have a couple of  thoughts of what could happen.  First one is since russia and china need oil they could come in and help iraq militarly for oil which will leave the US on the outside lookig in as was the case with brics.

The second thought, the isis blows up the dam and iraq has no water and electric and then there is not much left between that and isis controlling half of iraq now so  your dinar would really be worthless.

Last thoughti is can the iraqis be that stupid that they cannot  come up with a person to replace maliki or is this a stall tactic because they are being controled by others who do not want this to happen ?

Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum