Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WGS,RV Status, etc.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WGS,RV Status, etc.

+18
gwp1616
kenbo
MatthewR
YuanDale
1alaskan
sncpitts
Psalm85:13
therealbutterfly
taildrager
raidernick
nwmariner
jjhall
ally36
paidinfull
Gmansaid
Alchemist
me4RV
Evocarti
22 posters

Go down

WGS,RV Status, etc.   Empty WGS,RV Status, etc.

Post by Evocarti Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:08 am

The following link contains a briefing by CMKX shareholder and plaintiff, Wyatt. He is in direct contact with Attorney Al Hodges.

It gives a good idea of the current scene, and mentions the WGS and some of the goings on behind the scenes of this international drama. It's a little over an hour long.

One will not understand the RV, and the delays thereof, until you understand what the RV of the currencies is dependent on, and that is the WGS itself.

No WGS=No RV, period, end of story, case closed.

I will leave it to you to come to your own conclusions.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/9400774535e2decf/
Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

WGS,RV Status, etc.   Empty Re: WGS,RV Status, etc.

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:23 am

Please go to Google News and type World Global Settlements and tell me if there is a single proof of its existence. Furthermore, the annual Global Productivity (Global GDP) is roughly $50 trillion according to the CIA, so the fact that this one lawyer is over seeing $47 Trillion in funds to various countries appears to be hog-wash. But, if you have proof of such entity existing and its relation to the RV, I would like to see it. Much Obliged!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:30 am

Evocarti wrote:The following link contains a briefing by CMKX shareholder and plaintiff, Wyatt. He is in direct contact with Attorney Al Hodges.

It gives a good idea of the current scene, and mentions the WGS and some of the goings on behind the scenes of this international drama. It's a little over an hour long.

One will not understand the RV, and the delays thereof, until you understand what the RV of the currencies is dependent on, and that is the WGS itself.

Thanks, hope this will be as exciting as Thing One and Thing Two from the UN. I'll listen to it tomorrow.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:34 am

I too see no correlation between the IQD R/V and the WGS if, in fact, it [WGS] even exists. At some point someone will tell us that unless we believe in Aliens or lizard people or the group that lives underground [the ones that are going to rescue and enlighten us] that there will be no R/V. I will say this about the membership here, it is like a church, it is full of believers. Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:36 am

Gmansaid wrote:I too see no correlation between the IQD R/V and the WGS if, in fact, it [WGS] even exists. At some point someone will tell us that unless we believe in Aliens or lizard people or the group that lives underground [the ones that are going to rescue and enlighten us] that there will be no R/V. I will say this about the membership here, it is like a church, it is full of believers. Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand.

Hahahaha just posted something similar in another post. Its like belief in the RV is similar to waiting on the Rapture. Hour to Hour basis. LOLOLOL
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Evocarti Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:39 am

me4RV wrote:Please go to Google News and type World Global Settlements and tell me if there is a single proof of its existence. Furthermore, the annual Global Productivity (Global GDP) is roughly $50 trillion according to the CIA, so the fact that this one lawyer is over seeing $47 Trillion in funds to various countries appears to be hog-wash. But, if you have proof of such entity existing and its relation to the RV, I would like to see it. Much Obliged!

And just what would you be looking for to prove it exists.. a sign with big arrow pointing to the WGS?

Come on, stop being so emotional and use some deductive reasoning. Would an attorney with 40 years experience spend 1M of his own money to assist in the release of such a project without sufficient proof?

Would he write letters to heads of state, etc. freely published in the public domain, just for fun, and to ruin his reputation? Not one of the addressee's in those letters has published a rebuttal refuting or repudiating mention of the WGS in their correspondence.

I really do not care what you think, and personnally, I never will. I do my own thinking and my own observing. Messages like yours are only to try to belittle others and deflect them from possible observation.

Don't be a luddite. Just because the economy of the word is 50T does not in and of itself prove that funds of equal amounts cannot be in existance. That is totally unsubstantiated and a complete assumption based on your own limited understanding.

And since you asked for some proof, here is a small taste of an official communication mentioning the Dinar, WGS, etc. I don't have time to post a ton of other such letters. You look it up yourself.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/58123701/Al-Hodges-6-17-2011
Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:49 am

Evocarti wrote:
me4RV wrote:Please go to Google News and type World Global Settlements and tell me if there is a single proof of its existence. Furthermore, the annual Global Productivity (Global GDP) is roughly $50 trillion according to the CIA, so the fact that this one lawyer is over seeing $47 Trillion in funds to various countries appears to be hog-wash. But, if you have proof of such entity existing and its relation to the RV, I would like to see it. Much Obliged!

And just what would you be looking for to prove it exists.. a sign with big arrow pointing to the WGS?

Come on, stop being so emotional and use some deductive reasoning. Would an attorney with 40 years experience spend 1M of his own money to assist in the release of such a project without sufficient proof?

Would he write letters to heads of state, etc. freely published in the public domain, just for fun, and to ruin his reputation? Not one of the addressee's in those letters has published a rebuttal refuting or repudiating mention of the WGS in their correspondence.

I really do not care what you think, and personnally, I never will. I do my own thinking and my own observing. Messages like yours are only to try to belittle others and deflect them from possible observation.

Don't be a luddite. Just because the economy of the word is 50T does not in and of itself prove that funds of equal amounts cannot be in existance. That is totally unsubstantiated and a complete assumption based on your own limited understanding.

And since you asked for some proof, here is a small taste of an official communication mentioning the Dinar, WGS, etc. I don't have time to post a ton of other such letters. You look it up yourself.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/58123701/Al-Hodges-6-17-2011

Wow sir, I asked a rational question. Didnt attack you in anyway. Yes you are right that a 47trillion dollar account can exisit, i know all about fractional reserve banking as well as the derivatives market...but i was asking does one lawyer oversee this, I didnt know the lawyer spent $1m of his own money. But people take risks all the time. I just want proof that the WGS exists. We are not talking about God (whom we dont have to see to recognize). We are talking about a financial entity, which according to you is needed to manifest in order for OUR INVESTMENT to work out.

Further more here are my complaints with the link you provided:

1. No lawyer will write things like "Bush-Clinton-Kissinger Gang."
2. The Ambassador of China to the United States (to whom the letter is addressed) would be accepting conspiracies by just reading it.
3. There is a CC to the President of China. Really?
4.Suggests Global Wealth Settlements is a fund in which was setup from money form Cottrell (one guy).
5.Accuses the President of the US of unethical behavior.
6.Who are the "world bankers" the letter refers to? And how did they make a statement within a 2 min time period.
7.Fiat Money Programs, really? I agree its all fiat money, but this letter is written on so many presumptions, that it can't be taken seriously.
8.Only rumor websites seem to mention this Cottrell?
9.Other websites and letters allegedly from the same author, include mentions of letters given to the Queen of England by British Secret Services.
10.This is nauseating, the very composition of this letter is fraudulent, IMHO!

Please address them, im looking for answers, not trying to belittle anyone. Much Obliged.

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:18 am

Evocarti wrote:The following link contains a briefing by CMKX shareholder and plaintiff, Wyatt. He is in direct contact with Attorney Al Hodges.

sir im awaiting your reply
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by paidinfull Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:41 am

Thanks gman...now tell my wife to stop yelling touchdown at an astro game

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ally36 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:57 am

Would you please post the Date of this call for CMXK

ally36

Back to top Go down

WGS,RV Status, etc.   Empty date of the call: 8/22

Post by jjhall Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:23 am

ally36 wrote:Would you please post the Date of this call for CMXK

altho no date was mentioned explicitly in the call, from other transpired events mentioned in the call (biden returning from china visit which occurred on sunday 21st and gov trying to have 9th circuit rule al hodges' appeal is w/o merit which occurred 8/22),

this call must have occurred either last night 8/22 or this morning 8/23.

jjhall

Back to top Go down

Post by nwmariner Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:36 am

Great information......thank you so much for the post! I do believe that there are WGS but not sure about it has to happen before the RV of the Iraqi dinar

nwmariner

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:51 am

affraid Just saw a confidential memo from Ambassador Zhang Yesui. It read “My bad, will get on this right away”. I guess if I read it then it wasn’t so confidential.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:56 pm

raidernick wrote: affraid Just saw a confidential memo from Ambassador Zhang Yesui. It read “My bad, will get on this right away”. I guess if I read it then it wasn’t so confidential.

I think the message was copied to Buzz Lightyear and Julius Caesar. We are close, sooner than later.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by taildrager Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:18 pm

It is too bad others won't do their own DD...... they all want you to hand it to them on a platter.... without the WGS there would be no funds for the RV...... ask yourself where is the money coming from..... ????... enough said, if you want more info go and read what Rich Queen has posted.... no I want rebuttal any of your replies, just know this is happening first... and in progress as I type..... I do have proof.... but will never just post it to make you believers..... this person who brought this information to the board has done their home work too.... good job... if you listen to the link, you will get a small summary of what is going on... but more to the WGS than what is talked about... there is more going on than just the RV of the Dinar.... actually this is only a small part what is about to be played out..... you will be amazed when you hear the announcements...... to be made soon.....

taildrager

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Uh.... the money to cover the 'rv' is funded by the country who's currency it is. Iraq has plenty of cash and resources to back their rate.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Evocarti Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:28 pm

me4RV wrote:

sir im awaiting your reply

You are laboring under the delusion that I need to reply. Sorry, you are mistaken. Your post is evidence enough that you are convinced that you are superior to a person in Mr. Hodges' position, so there is no sense arguing with you.

You are not here for answers. You are here to ask inane questions that only express your views, and you are not going to suck me into an argument that is based on foolishness. If you do not want to agree, fine.
I really do not care. But, I will say that your attempts to counter the work of Mr. Hodges are quite feeble and only expresses your opinions, whatever they are based on, I do not know. It is certainly not based on the ability to reason or observe.

I see you have a Ron Paul avatar. That is quite surprising. I also support Dr. Paul. But, I am ashamed that someone so intent on displaying ignorance is also a Dr Paul supporter. It usually runs the other way around.

Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:29 pm

There is more to WGS than you will find in any one single internet site so you will have to read many sites and toss someone of the speculation and only jot down the facts that are stated throughout them and then verify those and then you can get a fairly outlined understanding...but even wikipedia has a "global settlement" definition that encompasses the big name players and the origination of what was supposed to happen which from all the other info floating around has never been handled....The wikipedia only mentions monies under a trillion and not the big funds that are going on now but 9 years has sat on this so a lot is going on behind the curtain that we are unaware of. I have no valid theory myself personally that thinks the WGS is the RV hold up because to my understanding/readings I cant find the actual connection of Iraq to the settlements... so if someone has a link that would go over THIS particular part of the WGS I would be interested in reading it. Thanks in advance to anyone who zips over a link Very Happy I will be the first to say that I am definitely in the learning process of understanding the full world play with the WGS and our own US govt and how all of it intertwines with one another.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Things are getting a little hostile here...
“Come on, stop being so emotional” & “I really do not care what you think, and personnally, I never will. I do my own thinking and my own observing.”

but then you follow with this barrage...

You are laboring under the delusion that I need to reply. Sorry, you are mistaken. Your post is evidence enough that you are convinced that you are superior to a person in Mr. Hodges' position, so there is no sense arguing with you.

You are not here for answers. You are here to ask inane questions that only express your views, and you are not going to suck me into an argument that is based on foolishness. If you do not want to agree, fine.
I really do not care. But, I will say that your attempts to counter the work of Mr. Hodges are quite feeble and only expresses your opinions, whatever they are based on, I do not know. It is certainly not based on the ability to reason or observe.

I see you have a Ron Paul avatar. That is quite surprising. I also support Dr. Paul. But, I am ashamed that someone so intent on displaying ignorance is also a Dr Paul supporter. It usually runs the other way around.

Emotion and external validation obviously are a factor.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Sweet Jesus, I posted my questions to your info. If I cant question anything, then what is this a Sharia Forum or an American Forum?
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:40 pm

me4RV wrote:Sweet Jesus, I posted my questions to your info. If I cant question anything, then what is this a Sharia Forum or an American Forum?
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WGS,RV Status, etc.   Empty ***PROOF***

Post by sncpitts Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:02 am

If you all want more proof why not take the time and read this site.

tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

Here you will find articles and letters written to various officials from here and other countries. Are you that stupid to think that the gov't cannot cover things up? People who are a part of this have been found dead with no cause of death that were once high level officials to Bush Sr. A reporter who was once reporting on the WGS died from a biological virus created at Fort Mead. What are the odds on that? Like he said no WGS= No RV simple as that!
sncpitts
sncpitts

http://www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evocarti Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:51 pm

I have been watching the "it's R/V'd" postings and I find it quite amazing.

As a prosperity program member I can assure you all that the WGS has NOT been released, and there has been NO RV.

When it does happen, there will be no doubt about it, and it will be recognizable beyond any doubt.

Here is a suggestion to cope with this matter in the meantime.

Do not accept any verbal or written information about anything happening, whether it be an RV, prosperity program, etc., until you can see it with your own eyes from a source that is irrefutable. The Dinar R/V will appear on the CBI site, and until it does, accept no reports of an R/V. To do so just subjects you to unnecessary emotional ups and downs that are stressful and not good for your health.

No WGS=No Rv.

Period.

Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:58 pm

"At some point someone will tell us that unless we believe in Aliens or lizard people or the group that lives underground [the ones that are going to rescue and enlighten us]"

Gmansaid,

I never really gave all the this mumbojumbo stuff any time, but in the recent past, I am beginning to think they might be out there, But I think all that started when I found all the IQD sites on the internet, I wonder if there is some kind of connection?

WHO KNOWS?

Rantings from just north of 60

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Listen, I want to learn new things if they are true. So far the only "proof" of WGS has been a poorly written letter and blogs. Take a lesson from Alex Jones, when your proving a conspiracy, you have to prove who profits and a source (not written by the proponents of the conspiracy's existence). STILL WAITING ON PROOF.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Evocarti Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:38 pm

me4RV wrote:Listen, I want to learn new things if they are true. So far the only "proof" of WGS has been a poorly written letter and blogs. Take a lesson from Alex Jones, when your proving a conspiracy, you have to prove who profits and a source (not written by the proponents of the conspiracy's existence). STILL WAITING ON PROOF.

Given the poor grammar and spelling in your posts, I would not be so quick to judge the writing of others.

Your vituperous attitude is incomprehensible.

As for proof, perhaps you should see if you can find any letters from any of the addressees of Mr. Hodges' letters that publicly refute his statements about the WGS and matters peripheral thereto. Go ahead. I will wait.

Once again, I will take his letters over your posts and inane demands any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

My discourse with you is at an end.

"The hen is the wisest of all the animal creations. Because she only cackles after the egg is laid". - Abraham Lincoln.

Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Evocarti wrote:
me4RV wrote:Listen, I want to learn new things if they are true. So far the only "proof" of WGS has been a poorly written letter and blogs. Take a lesson from Alex Jones, when your proving a conspiracy, you have to prove who profits and a source (not written by the proponents of the conspiracy's existence). STILL WAITING ON PROOF.

Given the poor grammar and spelling in your posts, I would not be so quick to judge the writing of others.

Your vituperous attitude is incomprehensible.

As for proof, perhaps you should see if you can find any letters from any of the addressees of Mr. Hodges' letters that publicly refute his statements about the WGS and matters peripheral thereto. Go ahead. I will wait.

Once again, I will take his letters over your posts and inane demands any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

My discourse with you is at an end.

"The hen is the wisest of all the animal creations. Because she only cackles after the egg is laid". - Abraham Lincoln.

Sir where did i use curse words?
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YuanDale Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:07 pm

Interesting.....

YuanDale

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewR Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Wow getting a little hostile in here. I just have one thing to say... Just because you can write a letter to someone does not mean that it is true!!! If I write a letter stating that I am the president of the US does that make it so? I think not. Using a blog and letters someone wrote isn't any proof! Oh, and if you think that people not responding to his letters makes them believable I have some news for you, some people have better things to do than respond to an odd balls conspiracy theories.

Matt
http://greatappreview.blogspot.com/

Matt

MatthewR

Back to top Go down

Post by Evocarti Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 am

MatthewR wrote:Wow getting a little hostile in here. I just have one thing to say... Just because you can write a letter to someone does not mean that it is true!!! If I write a letter stating that I am the president of the US does that make it so? I think not. Using a blog and letters someone wrote isn't any proof! Oh, and if you think that people not responding to his letters makes them believable I have some news for you, some people have better things to do than respond to an odd balls conspiracy theories.

Matt

You crow about "conspiracy theory", yet you are in THIS blog awaiting an RV?

Here is a briefing on the WGS. It mentions the RV and WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN before an RV can happen. Believe what you want. I do not care. For my money, this is where the truth is.

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-67-17-65-6753-17-65-67-17-65-67867612711513371512245117-17-65-67;1MjM4NDkw1
Evocarti
Evocarti

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:35 am

american dodgeball association of america sounds as redundant as WORLD GLOBAL settlements
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenbo Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:09 am

Evocarti
Thank you for posting the CC above. https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-67-17-65-6753-17-65-67-17-65-67867612711513371512245117-17-65-67;1MjM4NDkw1
I find it very interesting. I do believe that we will see some world changing events in the near future.
While I believe that the "Good Guys" win in the end, I am also concerned about the trouble that is encountered while on the road to that victory.
This info fuels that concern for me. Have you ever seen a cornered wild creature attack back? I have and it isnt a pretty sight!
It will be very important in my opinion to proceed carefully and keep our hope and faith in GOD while these things unfold.
kenbo
kenbo

Back to top Go down

Post by gwp1616 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:40 am

taildrager wrote:

It is too bad others won't do their own DD...... they all want you to hand it to them on a platter.... without the WGS there would be no funds for the RV...... ask yourself where is the money coming from..... ????... enough said, if you want more info go and read what Rich Queen has posted.... no I want rebuttal any of your replies, just know this is happening first... and in progress as I type..... I do have proof.... but will never just post it to make you believers..... this person who brought this information to the board has done their home work too.... good job... if you listen to the link, you will get a small summary of what is going on... but more to the WGS than what is talked about... there is more going on than just the RV of the Dinar.... actually this is only a small part what is about to be played out..... you will be amazed when you hear the announcements...... to be made soon.....

You don't have a clue as to how banking works...There is plenty of money to do the RV WITHOUT the so called WGS, which to this point is just a bunch of rumor..there have been many RV's in the past WITHOUT a global settlement...you need to go back to the drawing board...

gwp1616

Back to top Go down

WGS,RV Status, etc.   Empty redundant?

Post by hoosierbuster Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:56 am

redundant?...please define redundant? maybe not?

hoosierbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:09 am

#1 this so called WGS is valued at more than the world GDP, come on, have some common sense, this would never happen or unless Al Hodges and company have the world GDP hostage??????? Ya right, get a grip, there's no way possible, even the world court would not break the bank. I am LOL at WGS, not true and has nothing to do with the Iraq RV?RI, only in your dreams.

Back to top Go down

Post by b.bow Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Please post the electronic copies of the arguments and responses for everyone to review. This should be easy to attach. This way we can review the finer points established by each side.

b.bow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:29 pm

. . . "according to the CIA," Umm, OK. You actually believe everything the CIA tells you? That is rather foolhardy in my opinion. They are in the business of disseminating false information. It's practically their "r'aison d'etre" - their reason to exist.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tampadinar Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:34 pm

You actually believe everything the CIA tells you? That is rather foolhardy in my opinion.

No but we believe everything you say rich.

tampadinar

Back to top Go down

Post by b.bow Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Again, just please post the electronic copies of the court/attorney arguments and responses for everyone to review. This should be really easy to attach. This way we can review the finer points established by each side.

b.bow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum