Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings

Go down

Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  Empty Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:30 pm

31/07/2014 09:34:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / The head of Muttahidoon coalition, Osama al-Nujaifi discussed with the head of the Islamic Supreme Council, Ammar al-Hakim, the formation of the government and the commitment to constitutional timings.

A statement by the Muttahidoon cited that, "the president of the coalition visited al-Hakim, in his office in Baghdad to congratulate him on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr."

"The two sides discussed in detail the political and security situation in the country and in particular the issue of forming the next government according to constitutional timings and the need for a strong new government be able to accomplish the aspirations of the people and get out of the crisis that resulted from the inadequate policies." The statement added.

The two sides, according to the statement, confirmed "the importance of the completion of the constitutional requirements and meet the needs and aspirations of the people and build a state of citizenship."

The statement made it clear that the views of the parties were identical during the meeting, confirming the "need to open a broad and comprehensive investigation in the reasons that led to the collapse of security in Mosul."

They stressed to "concert efforts and joint action to evoke understanding and political solutions in addition to fighting the armed groups of IS, which presents a powerful way to get rid of the crisis." /End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HFKDMK

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  2805820865  Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  2805820865  Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  2805820865  Hakim, Nujaifi discuss forming the government and commit to the constitutional timings  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum