Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment

Go down

Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment Empty Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment

Post by Ponee on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:22 pm

Why the Iraqi Dinar Is Still a Good Investment

RobPannier | July 28, 2014 | Dinar News | No Comments

Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment P-96-Iraq-25000-Dinar-CU-Back1000
A little over eight years ago I made my purchase of Iraqi dinars. The country was reaching a higher level of stability at that time, and I honestly had hopes that I would see my investment come to fruition by the end of that year. That was in 2006, and obviously the year ended without the revaluation.

Over the years I have still maintained my hope that this would RV one day and my investment would pay off. So far that has not happened, and although I have watched a lot of events occur that have both inspired and crushed my hopes, there are many indicators that this investment is as solid as I thought it was eight years ago. Despite the Dinar Divas constantly making false claims, sending lots of people astray because these group of people have made them feel like they were taken for a ride, the reality is that this is still a solid investment. Let’s examine the reasons why you should believe:

First, history is on your side. Iraq is an oil rich nation, with lots of other values commodities, such as gold and other precious metals. The only reason that their currency is so low right now is because the United States instituted an artificial rate on their currency, and it has remained that way since 2003. Consider that even after sanctions were imposed against Iraq in 1992, the currency was still in the $2-plus range per dinar. It still had a high value even at that point, and the likelihood is that it will again. For most of the time prior to the first Gulf War, Iraq had an exchange rate in the $3-4 per dinar range, and when this is all said and done, that will likely be the rate again.

Second, it is about oil. Iraq has lots of it. As tensions continue to grow with Russia, Europe may be forced to turn somewhere else to get their oil and natural gas, and there happens to be a neighbor to the southeast that has plenty of both to sell to them – Iraq. The Iraqi government and its people want to see a higher rate as well, and this should be plenty of leverage to get this concession to raise the value of the dinar.

The Global Currency Reset may very well be a reality. There is plenty of support for the fact that the economies of the world are in need of some way to save themselves from the economic mess the world is in. To revalue a currency like Iraq’s would give all the nations who own that currency a chance to have a massive influx of cash to reset their economies’ and to start anew. The currency would have oil and other precious materials to back its value and thus is a workable capital to use to make this happen.

In addition, there are plenty of wealthy and influential people who own dinars who want to see this happen to increase their power and portfolio. While they may not want the average person to benefit from the revaluation, most are more concerned with their own finances than that of the “lower classes,” and are willing to make millionaires out of average people to see themselves become multi-billionaires. They will ensure this RV happens one day, because they have a lot invested in it occurring, especially many politicians.

Lastly, consider that Iraq can afford to make this happen. Many espouse that for Iraq to revalue at say $3/dinar would put them about $60 trillion in debt right off and they could not afford this. That simply is not the case. There is likely about 10-20 trillion dinar in circulation. It may be less, but probably not much less. The CBI has been buying this up for years, to reduce the circulation, so those claiming there is 75 trillion dinar out there are either misinformed or drunk. This simply isn’t the case. Twenty trillion is the absolute most.

The Dinar is not going to revalue at anything more than $7.50 per dinar at the absolute most. Tony TNT and OkieOilMan will once in a while start talking about they have seen it will be “$32-plus per dinar,” but these two and their hoard are all delusional and borderline mentally ill. That rate will never happen, no matter what. It is just ridiculous to even say that Iraq will put itself $900 trillion in debt. That is just stupid, and anyone who believes that needs an appointment with Dr. Phil.

So how can $3-7 work? Very easily. First of all, it can be spread out of years, through oil sales. Oil prices will keep rising, and there are already contracts between the United States and Iraq to buy oil from them for 30 years. This is part of the reason that Iraq’s government will not collapse. The United States will not let that happen. There is too much money involved for that to occur, especially if the new leaders would be prone to become friendly with China and/or Russia. This is why that will never happen. When people trade in their currency, it will simply be purchased by the U.S. government, which will hold it and sell it back over years to Iraq for oil. It is all a simple matter of accounting.

Everyone must consider that banks and countries trade in currencies that really have no true backing to them at all. Consider the US dollar for a moment. The Federal Reserve does not have the backing for all the money they loan and create. It is backed by nothing but a promise, what is called “Fiat” currency. If the dinar sold at $4, the U.S. government would buy that from the banks and then hold it. The money that was paid by banks to customers is really nothing more than a computer transaction. No actual money changed hands, so there is no real debt or currency exchange. It is all just in the computers. This is how they can make such a deal, with the U.S. government saying that they will be paid back the money owed over the 30 years, and everyone will be happy.

It may be necessary to do an in depth look at each of these over the next few days and I will do so. The Iraqi dinar is still a real good investment, and there are many reasons why you should think so. If you own dinar then you need to continue to hold onto them. If not, then consider buying some. You will not be sorry. You may have to hold onto it for a few more years, but you will see the benefits one day. No doubt about it.

By Robert Pannier

- See more at: http://dinarfacts.com/wordpress/index.php/why-the-iraqi-dinar-is-still-a-good-investment/#sthash.kZiU8J7I.dpuf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment Empty Re: Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Nope, I don't buy what he's selling here ... Iraq does not have a plethora of precious metals, some yes, but only as a byproduct of other mining operations, otherwise there appear to be no commercial quantities let alone a lot. There is zero chance the GCR is a reality. It does not make any sort of fiscal or economic sense, nor is there any sort of Basil III requirement for asset based currencies, that is just plain fiction. Last but not least, Iraq does not have any sort of major supplier of oil to the US, nor is the US a major customer of Iraq. 

At least it's not bald faced hype...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment 2805820865  Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment 2805820865  Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment 2805820865  Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment Empty Re: Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:56 am

with lots of other values commodities, such as gold and other precious metals.
False.

The only reason that their currency is so low right now is because the United States instituted an artificial rate on their currency

False.

Consider that even after sanctions were imposed against Iraq in 1992, the currency was still in the $2-plus range per dinar.

False.

when this is all said and done, that will likely be the rate again.

False.

The Global Currency Reset may very well be a reality. 

False.

The currency would have oil and other precious materials to back its value and thus is a workable capital to use to make this happen.

False.

They will ensure this RV happens one day, because they have a lot invested in it occurring, especially many politicians.

False.

consider that Iraq can afford to make this happen. 

False.

There is likely about 10-20 trillion dinar in circulation.

False.

The CBI has been buying this up for years

False.

Tony TNT and OkieOilMan will once in a while start talking about they have seen it will be “$32-plus per dinar,” but these two and their hoard are all delusional and borderline mentally ill. 

If they are, then so are you.

When people trade in their currency, it will simply be purchased by the U.S. government, which will hold it and sell it back over years to Iraq for oil. 

False.

The money that was paid by banks to customers is really nothing more than a computer transaction. No actual money changed hands, so there is no real debt or currency exchange.

False.  And stupid.

The Iraqi dinar is still a real good investment

False.  And it never was.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bexar on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:07 pm

As usual, if you know Iraq you that they where worth something in the past. If they're worth 1165 to the dollar now, then they will be worth at least $3.50 at best. If not then $2.34, in either case if you bought any you win! If you sold yours then I feel sorry for you. I just was expecting $.25 if that!

Bexar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:32 pm

I would be amazed to see anything close to even a quarter. But then again, even at a penny we win.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment 2805820865  Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment 2805820865  Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment 2805820865  Why the Iraqi Dinar is STILL a good Investment 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:22 pm

@Bexar wrote:As usual, if you know Iraq you that they where worth something in the past. If they're worth 1165 to the dollar now, then they will be worth at least $3.50 at best. If not then $2.34, in either case if you bought any you win! If you sold yours then I feel sorry for you.  I just was expecting $.25 if that!

If you know Iraq, then you know that when they were worth three something, their M2 money supply was only around 20 billion dinar.

Now it's 70 or 80 trillion dinar.

Not seeing a whole lot of "winning" going on with dinarians so far.  Most have lost 20-40% on the currency itself and a lot of them have lost hundreds or thousands more on snake oil BS sold by con men.

You used to be able to buy a new car for 200 USD or so.  Now it's 20,000 USD.  Our currency used to be worth about 100x what it is now.  When is the USD going to RV?  Aren't you worried about missing out on the USD RV while waiting for the IQD RV?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum