Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days

2 posters

Go down

Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days Empty Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:07 pm

Get Ready – the Dinar Divas Will Be Fired Up the Next Few Days

RobPannier | July 25, 2014 | Dinar News | No Comments

It looks like the Iraqi Parliament will be going on vacation starting on the 27th of this month. That is just three days from now, and so what does that mean for the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar? Actually it means nothing. There is nothing that says the Dinar has to be revalued before this point, however, everyone needs to get ready. The Dinar Divas will be assuring us over the next few days that it must happen, because there will be all kinds of “consequences” if it does not.

This is the kind of thing they say every time there is to be some kind of vacation or break in the parliament’s schedule. When I say every time, I mean every single time it has approached any kind of break like this we have been told by the likes of Blaino. JohnnyW, Tony TNT and OkieOilMan that there must be an RV before they break because the constitution demands it, they cannot do business without a sustainable currency, that they have all kinds of contracts that are contingent upon the rate changing quickly, or other reasons of this nature. What is the problem with this conjecture? It has been wrong every single time. Their understanding of currency reform and how the Dinar is going to revalue is virtually non-existent. However, that has not stopped them from making their wild conjecture over, and over, and over, and over, and over…well, you get the idea.

Could the revaluation occur before they go on vacation? That is very possible. I am not saying it will not happen before then. I am simply saying it does not HAVE to occur before then. It may be of benefit to them to have it occur before then, but there are lots of factors going on that make it unlikely for it to happen soon. The continual struggle to remove ISIS from the country is a primary reason not to revalue. The last thing they need is to give a terrorist group a lot of cash to buy weapons and supplies. A newly revalued currency would do just that.

Then there is the pink elephant in the room – Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. There are many who want to see him out of power, but that does not seem to be the prevailing idea within the Shiite group, the ruling party in the Parliament. Is his removal necessary for the revaluation to happen quickly? No one knows for sure. Is he being in power more of a help or a hindrance? Again, no one knows. Most people are not privy to what really needs to occur for the RV to take place. Therefore, to say this HAS to happen before the 27th just makes no sense. They have not needed a revalued currency before to accomplish their goals and run the country, and they do not really need it now.

Something else must be the deciding factor or factors. Clearly the United States is playing a part in this in some way or another. No one just knows exactly what the role of the U.S. government and the President are, and until that is understood, everything else is pure speculation.

Despite all this, you can be sure that Friday and Saturday they will be telling everyone that they are sure that this will be happening any day, any minute, any second from now. They just cannot help themselves. The Dinar Divas must tell their stories or they cannot function. They crave the attention, and so they will be telling us all over the next few days that this HAS to happen at any moment. So buckle up – the Dinar Divas are ready to take you on a ride to disappointment and disillusionment.
By Robert Pannier

- See more at: http://dinarfacts.com/wordpress/index.php/get-ready-the-dinar-divas-will-be-fired-up-the-next-few-days/#sthash.eIIyKAcI.dpuf

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days Empty Re: Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:43 pm

Can't argue with Robert on this one ... I can almost hear the pumpers priming for the next big lie ... er event ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days 2805820865  Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days 2805820865  Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days 2805820865  Get Ready -- The Dinar Divas will be Fired UP the next few days 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum