Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change?

Go down

Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change? Empty Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change?

Post by Ponee on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change?

RobPannier | July 28, 2014

Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change? End-Of-Ramadan-Celebration
Today is the official end of Ramadan, the month long time in the Islamic faith of fasting and celebration. This began on June 29 and ended on July 27. The question is if the end of Ramadan will bring about a change to the currency of the Iraqi Dinar.
Because of the month long time of dedication, people usually spend the days after Ramadan with huge celebrations. These celebrations usually entail a great deal of spending and eating, especially after spending the last four weeks in such a dedicated fast. It is an impressive feat, and so it is not surprising that there would be such a celebration following its conclusion.

Ramadan ends with a special holy day referred to as Eid ul-Fitr. This is the first day of the Islamic month Shawwal, and is the official end of Ramadan. This is the breaking of the fast and is celebrated worldwide as a huge blessing. As part of this it is customary to share gifts and spend well after the month long fast.

For the last eight years, many of the Dinar Divas have touted the idea that as Ramadan ended and the celebrations began that this would be a natural time for the revaluation to occur. Because it is a time of such great celebration and a time of giving gifts that this would be the ultimate gift to the people – the revaluation of their currency. No doubt that this would be an amazing blessing, but it has not happened in the previous eight years, so there is no reason to think that just because it is Eid ul-Fitr that it should occur this time.
Could there be a dinar revaluation right now? It is very possible, but not necessarily because of the ending of Ramadan.

It is more likely that it will occur if they get some real consensus on who will be the next Prime Minister. There was a call from the new President to submit a name that would be widely accepted by all three major factions, and this would bring about some dramatic change for sure. Neither the Sunnis nor the Kurds trust Nouri al-Maliki, and his own group is turning on him. If they were to replace him that would likely bring about greater cooperation. This could then lead to a new budget being passed as well a resolution to the HCL.

Change may be in the wind, and if that happens in their governmental structure then we may see a real blessing soon. It is time for al-Maliki to go if there is going to be an RV soon. We hope that the blessing is soon.
By Robert Pannier

- See more at: http://dinarfacts.com/wordpress/index.php/will-the-end-of-ramadan-bring-about-a-change/#sthash.KgRTjhc1.dpuf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change? Empty Re: Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change?

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:41 pm

Good article ... no hype

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change? 2805820865  Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change? 2805820865  Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change? 2805820865  Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change? Empty Re: Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change?

Post by Ponee on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:45 pm

I came across his posts today... I like his style.  I have invited him to be a contributor to Dinar Daily on a regular basis.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:10 pm

Only one of the articles you posted did I have any sort of major disagreement with .... and then it was more of case of incorrect info and trying to be inclusive/positive ... I did not see it as hype.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change? 2805820865  Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change? 2805820865  Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change? 2805820865  Will the End of Ramadan Bring About a Change? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Something is kind of stinky here.  JMO, of course.  Guess time will tell.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:50 pm

He may be a bit over enthusiastic perhaps, but I don't think he's malicious or exploitative  in what he posts.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:26 am

I just reread the "Why Iraq is Still a Good Investment" article.  It strikes me as "Guru Light".....Kind of like the way Adam Montana presents himself.  They both point their fingers at the Tony, Okie crowd with their claims of a $35+ rate, etc. as a bunch of crazies.   This new dude talks about how rich the country is, what the rate used to be, the possibility that a GCR is real and about all the "rich and influential" people, along with politicians who will insure that this RV happens.   The article in this topic ends with "We hope the blessing is soon".

I got the feeling that I was being hustled......but as I said earlier, time will tell.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:53 pm

Nope - has made no difference in all these years and it won't again this time.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum