Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar?

+5
RoyBoy
Billyg
rick152
Kevind53
Ponee
9 posters

Go down

What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar?

POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_vote_lcap24%POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 53 ]
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_vote_lcap24%POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 53 ]
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_vote_lcap22%POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 50 ]
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_vote_lcap4%POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 8 ]
POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_vote_lcap26%POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 59 ]

Total Votes : 223

POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? Empty POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar?

Post by Ponee Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:32 pm

Many gurus say that Isis is just smoke to distract from the RV.
We would like your opinion.

What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar?

Don't forget to vote in the above polll.  It is open to members and Guests

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? Empty Re: POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar?

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Isis is no smoke, it is real enough .... the RV will happen ... in time, but not in the immediate future.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? 2805820865  POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? 2805820865  POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? 2805820865  POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? Empty Re: POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar?

Post by rick152 Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:17 pm

I will stay out of the Rv for this posting, I will say this...  "ISIS" as it's called is NOT out away from the plan.  The "plan" to split the area of Iraq into 3 is well underway and has been "planned" for just over 90, yes 90 years. I have read quite a bit about it being so. Some of the readings had Presidents, and other very high government officials words in quote, LOL NO I DIDN'T GET SOME GURU BULL EITHER, before that is said.   When this dust settles, (fairly quickly from this point forward, Iran, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia ALL along with Iraq are to have substantial border changes. A literal remapping if you will is underway as we speak.  This is the very reason the entire world has little to nothing to say about all of it.  The Lame stream media is different, they have got to have something to sensationalize and hammer against (mostly) conservative base. 
Ok already said enough. Talk soon. Just keep mind and  eyes open.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:19 am

229 views and 32 votes so far.  I think most people have no idea what to think anymore since most have  not selected a poll choice.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:00 pm

In the lead is choice ...5 There was never any possibility of a significant revaluation with 40% of the votes.

Runner up is... 1. The revaluaton will be brought forward to help defeat ISIS with 23%

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:25 pm

I still think some amount of RV will happen. Not anytime soon. Isis is very real and I feel at some point we will have no choice but to take them on. I believe they shall bring death to our land in some form. At that point I feel America will have no choice but to take a hundred eyes for an eye.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:12 pm

In the lead is choice ...5 There was never any possibility of a significant revaluation with 30% of the votes

Runner up is... 2.  No effect with 26%

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:29 pm

Isis is ( VERY REAL) imo when Iraq can prove to the world that they are secure, no more Isis and things clam down with security , Iraq will have the world banging down there door steps for rebuilding and the Forex will be hot with the dinars true value over time
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:45 pm

Rick is close. There is so much more to this . With the isis this brings the perfect storm to bring down asad and then take contol of the oil and especially their natural gas that goes to Europe.

When this is done, do not be surprised to see attacks on iran next. This is all about oil,  gas  and major dollars and control. If you doubt this, do research. By the way, the Rothchilds are back in the oil business in kurdistan. This is just the beginning.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dchon Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:08 pm

IMO, until it can be confirmed without a shadow of a doubt that either ISIS did not take $485MM IQD and other national bills from the bank in Mosul or it can be confirmed that the bills have been recovered or destroyed, there will be no RV. I suppose it is possible that all the serial numbers are known and those would be checked and not exchangeable/cashable, but it will take a very long time to determine that.

dchon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:07 pm

A good, valid point and I agree. IMO, our best chance is that the serial numbers are at least mostly known since they were taken directly from bank vaults. I'm no banker, but I assume that records are kept of that.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? 2805820865  POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? 2805820865  POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? 2805820865  POLL -- What effect will the rise of ISIS have on the Iraqi dinar? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:59 pm

ISIS is a very real threat and continues to advance.  They have now taken Abu Garhib outside of Baghdad.  This puts them literally within artillery range of Baghdad.  Additionally, they are doubling down on the Syrian border and will likely take Kobane within this next week.  Other lines of advance have them within 2 miles of Baghdad.

And three sorties were flowing against ISIS yesterday.  Three.  Hardly substantial enough to turn a battle much less an insurgency.

It is doubtful at best that the bankers recorded serial numbers of the bills in their vaults.  Just too much time and effort required.  And just for giggles, if they did, the records would be within the bank that was overtaken anyway.  

Those bills are in ISIS' hands and are indistinguishable from the dinar serial numbers on the bills any of us hold.  That's a big big problem.  Revalue now and you make ISIS that much more wealthy.

My fear, and the most logical outcome is for the CBI to issue new notes for exchange in country and effectively erase the value of the currently circulated notes.  And by doing so, they would accomplish both a negation of the holdings ISIS has, and ultimately reduce the number of notes floating around.

Unfortunately for us, we probably wouldn't be able to go over and exchange current dinar for new style dinar and would likely lose our complete investment.

And yes, I fully believe that the dinar will someday rise in value. It pretty much has to.  Someday.

Hopefully, there will be a way for us to exchange the notes we have for the new ones and can be a part of the wealth distribution when it happens.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dchon Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:20 pm

@cascadian - Well that's not what I wanted to hear!!! I thought someone would say "Oh, don't worry about that. They will be going ahead with the RV anyway. BTW, it's happening this Monday!" - KIDDING!

Anyway...I wonder how much an average Iraqi family holds in Iraq. 1,000,000 IQD? If that was the average, all ISIS would have to do is hold 485 families hostage while the husband takes an ISIS old million IQD to exchange for new and they'd still have their half billion. That's not really a lot of mules considering there are a reported 31,000 ISIS. Doesn't seem to be an easy way to get through an RV.

dchon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:38 pm

It wasn't what I wanted to say either.  I hope I am not right.  I don't want to be right.  I need things to prove that I am not right.

But at the end and looking at the situation, I have a sinking feeling about this.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:02 pm

I was actually thinking more along the line of the CBI having the records, not the banks themselves, although it would be easy enough for either since the new notes probably come in serial order.

ISIL is a very real and serious threat. To date they have not had a ton of success holding the ground they have taken, but if our campaigner in chief does not get serious soon that may be a moot point. He pulled us out too fast and too soon, ostensibly because we could not get the needed agreements to remain, but more and more former members are coming out stating we never really tried.

As to Iraqi's holding dinar, they are lucky if they have any left at the end of the week. The average USD equivalent income there is about 5K/yr. I did a cost of living analysis a year or so ago, and that will just about keep a roof over their heads and some food in their bellies. (The figues are in a post on here someplace.) The average Iraqi citizen can barely survive, forget about saving.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dchon Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:16 pm

As far as troops on the ground ("boots on the ground" is way overused and should be banned from the nightly news reports), I believe they are necessary but I see translated articles that some in Iraq Parliament are very much against US on their soil. They want the air support/bombings but no soldiers. Is it only a few in Parliament that are against it or many?

dchon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Good question, but the reality is we already have ground troops in theater, some embedded with Iraqi forces, and no doubt spec ops teams inside ISIS held territories observing/targeting for our jets. In addition we will have at least 30K on a base within Iraq soon, plus choppers and A-10s operating out of forward posts soon afterwards.

The reality is that from everything I have read we could have had the necessary status of forces agreements before we ever pulled out if BHO had wanted them, so I do not think there is too much opposition. A few like Allawi, but he has always hated us.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Looks like ISIS has captured a strategic hill on the outskirts of Kobani, and insurgents are now starting to enter the city.  This according to CNN.

Meanwhile the Bomb Damage Assessment from the past 24 hours has the coalition destroying 6 fighting positions, 2 armored vehicles, and believe it or not, a bulldozer owned by ISIS.  That according to defense.gov.

Germany has taken 32 Free Syria Army fighters back to Germany to train them how to fight.  

The timeline for the coalition to train up and equip fighters against ISIS is still being described in years.

According to a War News Update repost of an article, sources familiar with the situation have detected a change in ISIS behavior which is making targeting them more difficult.  Since we started bombing them, they have started to hide.  (Duh)  This makes it more difficult to know where to put the bombs.

Not kidding about any of this.  You will forgive me for not being overly hopeful at the hopium that is being spread around that indicates ISIS is being contained.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:20 pm

I have never bought that hopium ... while there has been some progress, there have also been losses. ISIL is and remains a vicious, barbarous, and dangerous organization. Our administration has not taken them seriously enough from day one, and I fear we are going to pay the price, but not until much after the people of Iraq and Syria pay a much more costly price.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:11 am

Whats to stop ISIS, Al Quaeda, or whomever to buy IQD on the hope it will, one day, be worth more?  That is something that's always concerned be from day one.  If we've heard about it over here, surely they are aware too.

One more logical reason to not believe Tony's BS about the Mosque announcements, scrolling RV info on TV screens, etc.  And also one more reason that I don't think this will ever happen....or at least the way we initially thought it would.  To good to be true....buy some of this pretty paper money and a few days later walk out of the bank rich.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Ssmith, I have wondered the same thing.  Why would they RV a currency that would help IS

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:16 pm

I do not think they would either Ponee. But, depending on who gets a vote on it R V ing!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum