Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th. , says guru Arthur

4 posters

Go down

Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur Empty Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th. , says guru Arthur

Post by Ponee Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:57 am

[b] Guru Arthur   There is absolutely no delay or holdup whatsoever.  Things are going exactly according to the specific time constraints as outlined by the PTB via Kerry and Biden weeks ago. We are still well within the parameters set by the AOP.  We are actually 6 days ahead of schedule.  All of the major players in Iraq, the United States and Britain are ecstatic about the speed and efficiency of the political and economic  progress of the newly formed government. The Maliki problem was dealt with by Jabouri and McGurk in a meeting with Hakim and Sadr the results of which will be announced shortly. They are also dealing with a major ISIS offensive which is being
[/b]
The constitution stipulates they now have 15 days from Thursday to name their PM. This morning Grand Ayatollah  Sistani said in no uncertain terms that Maliki must go one way or another for Iraq to remain within the specific time constraints of the constitution.  Their recent TV newscast have consistently reported to their citizens that the security threat is diminishing and the newly formed special committees will immediately ratify a budget in conjunction with the necessary laws to allow the CBI to initiate the necessary economic reforms up to and including the deletion of the zeros otherwise known as the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur Empty Re: Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th. , says guru Arthur

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:47 pm

to allow the CBI to initiate the necessary economic reforms up to and including the deletion of the zeros otherwise known as the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

Assuming this is true, deleting the zeros is not a revaluation....it's a redenomination.  It's like a reverse stock split.  Say you had 10 shares of stock valued at $1 a share.  After a reverse stock split you would have 1 share valued at $10.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur Empty Re: Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th. , says guru Arthur

Post by catman Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:31 pm

What is the next window after Aug. 8th?
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:59 pm

It'll be a September to remember ... after all, October 1st starts a new quarter.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur 2805820865   Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur 2805820865   Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur 2805820865   Based on newly acquired top level intel the new confirmed window for the CE/IR/RI/RV is Monday July 28th thru Friday Aug. 8th.  , says guru Arthur 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:04 pm

And if we miss THAT WINDOW, you know that it will HAVE to be a GREEN CHRISTMAS !!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum