Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws

Go down

Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws Empty Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Thursday, 24 July 2014 12:58

Shafaq News / Kurdistan Alliance candidate for the presidency, Fuad Masum announced that he would make all efforts to solve problems, and pledged neutrality in dealing with the conflicts
among the political parties and abide by the constitution and the laws of Iraq.

Masum’s statements came during a joint news conference with MP, Najim al-Dein Kareem in the presence of a number of members of the coalition, attended by "Shafaq News", where Kareem announced withdrawal from candidacy for the office of President of the Republic for the benefit of Masum chosen by Kurdistan Alliance as the only candidate for him to assume the post of president of the republic”.

Kareem said that he withdrew his candidacy for president in order to preserve the Kurdish unity and provide one Kurdish candidate in favor of MP , Fuad Masum that he described as "a worthy successor to the best predecessor."

Kareem called the political blocs to support Masum and vote for him to be president of the republic.

For his part, candidate for the post of President of the Republic Fuad Masum declared that he would do his utmost to resolve the problems, pledging that he would be neutral in dealing with the conflicts among the different parties, and committed to the Constitution and the laws of Iraq if he was chosen for the job.

Kurdistan Alliance in the Iraqi parliament had resolved its candidate for the post of President of the Republic last night, by electing the leader in the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Fuad Masum by a majority of the votes, gaining 30 votes out of a total of 55 votes in front of Deputy Secretary-General of PUK, Barham Saleh who got 23 votes while two MPs from PUK didn’t vote for anyone.

http://english.shafaaq.com/index.php/politics/10654-masum-i-will-be-neutral-and-committed-to-the-constitution-and-iraqi-laws

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws 2805820865  Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws 2805820865  Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws 2805820865  Masum: I will be neutral and committed to the Constitution and Iraqi laws 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum