Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields?

2 posters

Go down

Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? Empty Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields?

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields?

Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? Hamas

By Jared Keever, Wed, July 23, 2014

A United Nations group providing aid to Palestinians in the Gaza Strip said Tuesday it found rockets hidden by militants in a vacant school building that is being used as a shelter.
The U.N. Relief and Works Agency, or UNRWA, said the rockets were found in an empty building situated between two other abandoned UNRWA school buildings. Fox News reports the agency was using those buildings to house 1,500 people who have been displaced by the recent Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

The discovery has added to complaints that Hamas is hiding and launching rockets among civilians, increasing the likelihood that civilians are killed during the violence.
“Today, in the course of the regular inspection of its premises, UNRWA discovered rockets hidden in a vacant school in the Gaza Strip,” the agency said in press release. “As soon as the rockets were discovered, UNRWA staff were withdrawn from the premises, and so we are unable to confirm the precise number of rockets.”

The statement went on to say that the UNRWA “strongly and unequivocally condemns the group or groups responsible for this flagrant violation of the inviolability of its premises under international law.”

The find was the second time in less than a week the UNRWA has discovered weapons in a civilian building in Gaza.

Israel has come under increased scrutiny recently after reports that the bulk of those killed in its airstrikes against Gaza have been civilians. Vox recently reported that two separate U.N. agencies have placed the percentage of civilian deaths among those killed in Gaza between 70 and 77 percent. Last week, Human Rights Watch accused Israel of "targeting apparent civilian structures and killing civilians in violation of the laws of war.”
But Israeli officials point to the recent discoveries of weapons in civilian structures as evidence that Hamas is to blame for civilian casualties.
The IDF released aerial photos this week of rocket launch sites Hamas has been using. You can see them below:

Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? Shujaiya-2

Earlier this week, the IDF released a video of weapons being found next to an agricultural school in Beit Hanoun.

“How many more schools will have to be abused by Hamas missile squads before the international community will intervene?” Foreign Ministry spokesperson Yigal Palmor asked The Times of Israel. “How many times can it turn its head the other way and pretend that it just doesn’t see?”

Sources: Fox News, Vox, Times of Israel
Photo Source: Wikipedia

- See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/un-agency-finds-rockets-hidden-civilian-buildings-gaza#sthash.G2F02Gaj.dpuf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? Empty Re: Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields?

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Yep ... they want civilian casualties so they can accuse Israel of brutality ... it plays well in Palestinian and Arab circles and for the most part the MSM will just go along with their narrative.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? 2805820865  Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? 2805820865  Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? 2805820865  Is Hamas Really Using Civilians As Human Shields? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum