Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki

Go down

National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki Empty National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:32 pm

National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki who became outside accounts

July 19, 2014 12: 31 am

Citizen's block revealed Ammar al-Hakim, said on Friday, a national coalition of three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki, "the outside" accounts, and with the State of law blocs began questioning the party's monopoly of sovereign posts and leave the rest of the blocks, the block is free to put their candidates on the other blocks out of the National Alliance, the Supreme Council demands to "wait".

Says Abu tirelessly eloquent, spokesman for the Coalition, told the citizen website (range), that "the State of law Coalition presented several alternative names its candidate Nouri al-Maliki to head the outgoing Government, including Tarek Najm, and Hussain Al-Shahristani, and Hadi al-Ameri, while Adel Abdul Mahdi and National Alliance, Ahmad Chalabi and al-Zubeidi, and negotiations are still continuing.

He added: "the cost of these names for discussion within the National Alliance and no name weighted on the other at the moment," Noting that "the candidate names from within the State of law coalition and traded vigorously during the talks is Tariq Star".

A spokesman for the coalition of the wise "of an interview, dialogue and discussion at the moment within the components of the National Alliance, with some blocks of the State of law Coalition, on the distribution of posts within the sovereign State of law", asking, "can the Islamic Daawa party sovereignty signatories were served Prime Minister and first Vice-President of the Chamber of Deputies, or give the opportunity to other blocks within a coalition."

Abu fatigue "in the event of the Islamic Dawa party on these posts, the Prime Minister and the first Deputy Speaker, what will remain of the blocks included in the sovereign State of law."

He lead the Supreme Council that "NAFO in State law, and strongly, on the distribution of posts of the sovereign" block.

And the ability to order National Alliance candidate for Prime Minister, the eloquent Abu tirelessly "to nominate a candidate of the national coalition Government not frivolous prolongation, it is necessary to finish this difficult for file naming the President of the Republic by the Kurdistan Alliance."

And Abu tirelessly "If there is consensus within the components of the rule of law by entrusting the Presidency to the Dawa party, will be the pre-eminent candidate Tarek Najm", pointing out that the "national coalition are expected discussion of the State of law Coalition to discuss the alternative candidate.

A spokesman for the citizen that "mass change is realistic and inevitable and wait for the only time to put up an alternative to Al-Maliki's Cabinet would be quietly and smoothly and rationally and present circumstances similar to what happened in 2006 when Al-Maliki's Government and is not the highest votes," adding "repeat the scenario of 2006", saying that "it is normal in democratic systems."

Said Amir kinani, a senior official of the Liberal bloc in the BRA site (range), that "the meetings of the National Alliance still in the moment of inertia, at present there are various difficulties to Tariq star, as well as developments of the ignorant and do not know what they are," pointing out that "the State of law coalition has candidates and national coalition has more than two candidate Adel Abdul Mahdi and Ahmed Chalabi".

Al-kinani said that "no candidate from the State of law coalition would win easily, admissibility national positions of political blocs and the last reference of them", calling for "a national coalition of alternative let there roles between State law and the national coalition of sovereign posts."

And about the reasons for not putting the National Alliance candidate for Prime Minister on other blocks, and out of the National Alliance, says Nelly that "Islamic Supreme Council did not agree on a candidate until now, Sadr calls waiting for a State law to withdraw its candidate," referring to the "sadrist movement informed the Islamic Supreme Council should put forward a compromise candidate to head the Government on other blocks but we have not received any positive response."

http://burathanews.com/news/242657.html

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki 2805820865  National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki 2805820865  National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki 2805820865  National Coalition presents three candidates for the post of Prime Minister in Exchange for three others by State law to replace Nouri al-Maliki 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum