Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries

Go down

Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries Empty Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Contend For the Rain by R. Anthony Ministries Simdif_0x1c2a8d10

Contend For the Rain

Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. (Joel 2:23) KJV

The need for revival passion is rising among us again. Are you in need of revival?
During times of revival ... prayer flows more easily. Preaching is more powerful. Guidance is more vivid. In contrast at other times we learn the tougher lessons of walking by naked faith in the Word. This may partly explain why times of revival alternate with times of spiritual drought. Certainly we learn lessons in drought that could never be learned in a harvest rainfall. But who would want to settle for permanent drought? I wouldn’t… We need a revival… but in the process of waiting, we must press-in towards moving heaven earth-bound and engaging in a God birthed revival.

We must caution the desire for an external revival only. We need an internal revival to ignite the signs and wonders. Many seek simply the outward manifestations. We seek the “magic sand” that Jesus walked on. We don't need the sand that Jesus walked on; we need the Jesus who walked on the sand.

There are things we learn during drought that evade us while inside revival. So both seasons are necessary.

Charles Spurgeon writes: “The decline of revival is a great testing season. It discovers the true believers by chilling the false. A frosty night or two suffices to nip all the exotic plants of a garden, but the hardy shrubs, the true natives of the soil, live on even in the severest cold. Converts raised in the hot-bed of excitement soon droop and die if the spiritual temperature of the church falls below summer heat. What are these worth compared with the hardy children of divine grace, whose inward life will continue in enduring vigor when all around is dead! Yet we do not desire to see the revival spirit droop among us, for even the evergreens of our garden delight in a warmer season, for then they send forth their shoots and clothe themselves with new leaves. And thus it will be seen that the best of the saints are all the better for the holy glow of the "times of refreshing."

http://richa.simdif.com/daily_reading.html
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum